I just go adopted to a new cat

runsilent

Literotica Guru
He/she/it {don't know it well enough to exam genitaily} just moved in. It has decided my veranda is a great place to be. I am a sucker for strays. It now has me feeding and watering it and sleeps on my head. A friend calls it a cattining. They just seem to know the suckers on sight.

He/she/it {don't know it well enough to exam genitaily} just moved in. It has decided my veranda is a great place to be. I am a sucker for strays. It now has me feeding and watering it and sleeps on my head. A friend calls it a cattining. They just seem to know the suckers on sight.

And the kittens will be so cute!

Nice! As you can tell, I'm partial to cats!

And it instantly knew how to to walk across my keyboard to screw everything up. We are still having a long discussion about that and I'm not sure I'll win.

Cats are better than poker players at finding the sucker.
And it instantly knew how to to walk across my keyboard to screw everything up. We are still having a long discussion about that and I'm not sure I'll win.

You won't.

Enjoy your new beast.

I have an 8 week old kitten. She chases my 15 lb cat around
arching her back and hopping around. frickin hilarious.

Back