melania jokes.............

rae121452

Literotica Guru
melania is so dumb she couldn't get a degree if her own husband opened a university...

melania is so dumb that she saw herself nicknamed melanoma on the internet and checked into the hospital for a cancer scan............

feel free to add your own!

It's probably a cultural thing, but to me, this seems very immature; not funny at all. Don't lower yourself to cheap insults like these.

Ditto. She didn't volunteer for any of this.

she did volunteer for this, she married the asshole whether for money or love, she knew his history and i'm sure she knew his morals at the time. she didn't just drop into her role like dorothy in oz. after her "I don't really care" stunt, she's fair game. if she's not guilty, she's a hell of an accomplice.

It's probably a cultural thing, but to me, this seems very immature; not funny at all. Don't lower yourself to cheap insults like these.

in which case, you must be a helluva date to the comedy club. there's a reason that melania jokes are in existence...people find them funny. and, darling, it would require real effort to lower myself any further or be cheaper than i already am.

she did volunteer for this, she married the asshole whether for money or love, she knew his history and i'm sure she knew his morals at the time. she didn't just drop into her role like dorothy in oz. after her "I don't really care" stunt, she's fair game. if she's not guilty, she's a hell of an accomplice.

She volunteered to be a gold digger--and to survive. There is no indication that she wanted to be a politician's wife, let alone First Lady, or that Trump gave two figs about how she felt about it. There's a big difference between fawning over her and pulling up all the deprecating jokes you can about her. I choose to think--from assessing everything I see--that she didn't volunteer for this, and I do see signs of opposition in the public purview of some of her husband's positions, which is a whole hell of a lot more than any of his other inner circle is doing/has done.

(based on a joke in Hustler years ago)

Q: What does Melania do with her asshole every morning?

A: She gets him out of bed.

:D

She volunteered to be a gold digger--and to survive. There is no indication that she wanted to be a politician's wife, let alone First Lady, or that Trump gave two figs about how she felt about it. There's a big difference between fawning over her and pulling up all the deprecating jokes you can about her. I choose to think--from assessing everything I see--that she didn't volunteer for this, and I do see signs of opposition in the public purview of some of her husband's positions, which is a whole hell of a lot more than any of his other inner circle is doing/has done.

May one be pardon'd and retain the offence?
In the corrupted currents of this world
Offence's gilded hand may shove by justice,
And oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself
Buys out the law.

--- Hamlet, Act III Scene 3

Again, she didn't volunteer for the White House spotlight role and there's as much speculation that the "I don't care" jacket was directly and solely for Donald and his handlers as there is for any other reason for it. She's publicly disagreed with him more than any other first lady I've ever heard doing so.

Back