Roy Moore

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
“There is no such thing as evolution.
That we came from a snake?
No, I don’t believe that.” - - Roy Moore

Thanks Alabama.

It is highly likely that the Republican candidate will win the election in December, to sit with the other Republican Senator from Alabama, replacing the Republican who was appointed to replace the Republican Senator who won the election last time.

Another outstanding addition to the United States Senate

Joining Tim Kaine.
Typical of the most inept campaign in history, ethically challenged Hillary Clinton chose as a running mate someone who looks dishonest.
And look at him. He's just shifty.
Too bad Clinton didn't call on that affable boob, our former vice president.
I know some of you are thinking, "Who WAS the vice president for Obama anyway ..."

OK, it's Joe Biden, the same guy who plagiarized a speech, getting caught by a reporter who knew something that intelligent coming out of Biden's mouth must have originated elsewhere.

Maybe they want Alabama to be like California where no Republican need bother to either run or vote for elective office...

:eek:

(And that's the damned dirty secret of Hillary's "popular" vote win...)

Maybe they want Alabama to be like California where no Republican need bother to either run or vote for elective office...

:eek:

(And that's the damned dirty secret of Hillary's "popular" vote win...)

I woulda won but.... (place the blame here _________________, _______________,_____________, etc.)

Round and round they go. Where does the circle begin and the jerk end.

This extremism is disturbing and generally bad for governance.

It will be interesting to see how this divergence within the republican party will play out.

Round and round they go. Where does the circle begin and the jerk end.

This extremism is disturbing and generally bad for governance.

It will be interesting to see how this divergence within the republican party will play out.

I generally love and miss you. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.

You get to eat the cracker and it is FREE!

Your favorite word.

Six of one...

Birds of a feather...

Peas in a pod....

Fools seldom differ.

Back