Guys, when/how did you know you were top/bottom/versatile?

.

Right from the start I was a bottom. Now I think more and more about topping
sometimes. If the guy is submissive enough.
 
I was always a bottom and loved it until I dated this one guy who was one also, so I became a top while we were together. It was just as much fun for me, and it seemed pretty damn fun for him too. It just depends on the other person I suppose.
 
I realised when a friend exposed his huge, erect cock to me. It was a joke. I had to go somewhere to masturbate. All I wanted to do was suck it. Before that, I had years of self-denial, and failure. No point anymore. I knew..
 
I'm versatile, but I LOVE topping a guy. There is no better sex than fucking a guy's tight ass. Having him take my ass is a nice second, which I love to let him have after I've fucked him.
 
Versatile

Knew I love bottom when I had my first cock penetrate me and know I like topping when I felt those ass lips around my shaft swallowing my cock!
 
As teenagers, my best friend and I masturbated and played with each other sexually. We agreed to take turns exchanging blowjobs with the understanding that we wouldn't cum in each others mouth but would warn the one sucking when we got close and he would finish with a handjob. This worked well the first few times until once when I was blowing him, he exploded in my mouth, filling it with warm, thick cum which I had to swallow. He immediately apologized, saying that what I was doing felt so good that he wanted to prolong it by waiting til the last second but waited to long and once he began cumming, he couldn't stop. He said that he had never cum so hard or so much and that he was amazed I was able to swallow it all! He asked me if I liked the taste of his cum and that he had cum in my mouth. I pretended to be angry, but secretly I was really delighted!! Not only did I like that he had cum in my mouth, but I was especially THRILLED that he had cum in my mouth WITHOUT warning me!! This was the turning point for me, I had become a "cocksucker"!!! I had never felt so gloriously USED and I LOVED the way it felt!!! I felt like a slut and I wanted to be treated like a "slut". Eventually, I admitted to him that I liked it and that I wanted him to cum in my mouth and after that he always did.

This is beautiful. Love it all, and entirely agree. It was the same for me. Me and my schoolfriend had lots of dirty cock-fun (as we called it) together, sometimes in the nearby woods, or in his room when his parents were out, but it soon became obvious that I enjoyed sucking his cock much more than he enjoyed sucking mine, and it soon evolved into a situation where I was giving him pretty-much a daily blow job, where he might toss me off, or not even bother doing that. Naturally he was coming in my mouth, and I was swallowing enthusiastically. My schoolwork seriously suffered - and never really recovered, as my concentration was constantly drawn away to fervid visions of sex, blow jobs and cock. His cock in particular. When we graduated he moved away and we lost touch, but I sometimes wonder if he remembers and gets a furtive hard-on thinking about what we used to do together. I certainly do..!
 
Last edited:
I have always preferred to bottom, simply because that's what gives me the most pleasure. There is no feeling in the world like a hard cock in my ass. However, I consider myself versatile. I will happily fuck my male partners if that's what they want.

I had a relationship with a couple once where the husband was bi but the wife only liked watching him getting fucked. More recently, my girlfriend and I have enjoyed foursomes with another couple and the male is top only. In fact, the first time we were together he said (in a very thick New York accent) "I don't suck no cock and my asshole is exit only!" Luckily I love sucking his huge cock and having it inside me.
 
Top or bottom

Before trying anal sex I always thought of myself as only a top, but it was a revelation when I was topped by two friends, now I,m versatile, and enjoy it both ways, but love the sub side when being fucked.
 
wanted to know what it was like for a girl ..i had already sucked a guy off and liked that ..so it was like next on the list...after i tried it i wanted more

i didnt try top till a year ago..i was being sucked and the guy asked to be fucked....in the horny state of mind i was in how could i say no lol so i did ...its good but not as good as being a naughty bottom for a nice thick cock
 
Last edited:
I'm beginning to think there aren't any real tops, only some people willing to fake it for a while. If there's one of you out there, feel free to comment and prove me wrong.

Every closet bi guy I know is bottom. I've met a few gay tops. With the openly bi guys i know its pretty even demographics. I'm verse. I love that feeling of being a slut and used, but sometimes I'm just in a mood get in there and fuck and or breed someone.
 
I'm beginning to think there aren't any real tops, only some people willing to fake it for a while. If there's one of you out there, feel free to comment and prove me wrong.

I am a bi top and never wanted/want to be a bottom. I don't like anal play performed on me and only allow rimming when my partner really wants to do that!
 
I never thought about being a Top, just a natural bottom. I have been with other bottoms, fucked them, been fucked by bottom, lot of fun.
 
From my very first experience sucking a cock I wanted to take one in my ass. I'D fantasised about a guy that I vaguely knew that I'd seen naked in the showers after sports. He had a huge cock and he loved showing it off, so I had a fair idea that he was that way inclined.

And he was.
 
I consider myself versatile but I definitely prefer bottom. My first experiences were like many of the others here - with my best friend in high school. After the initial fumbling around, we realized he was the top and I was the bottom even though we had no idea those terms even existed at that time. Although I would occasionally fuck him, I loved having his cock in my mouth and ass. And I loved the feeling of his cum inside me.

Later in life, I lived with a married couple for several months when I was in Germany. He was a bottom, and his wife preferred watching him get fucked, so I was more than happy to serve as the top in that situation.

While I was married I was monogamous, but my regular fantasies involved me getting fucked in the ass. Now that I'm divorced, I have been fortunate to realize almost all of my fantasies and I have a girlfriend who loves to watch me with other men. She says she loves the look on my face when I have a hard cock in my ass.
 
why so few tops and so many bottoms it is like canning with all jars and no caps
 
I was involved in a relationship with a married couple for couple years. First it was straight mfm sex. Then we got into bi sex at her urging. Once she held out his cock for me to suck it with her I loved his cock and how excited she got when I sucked him and he did me. I knew I was enjoying the sub role. He came over my place a few times and we sucked each other a few times without her there. She liked to hear what we did. One night we were all together. I was licking his cock. Holding it up just kissing the head and licking his shaft and balls. They were watching and kissing chatting telling me what to do next. The. She said. Stop. I want to watch him fuck you. Do you want that ?? I looked at them and moaned softly yes. Soon I was on all fours. Ass lubed and she guiding his cock in me. It hurt but I knew how I loved being used by them. He was gently
pushing himself in my ass soon I felt his hips against my ass. Slowly he pulled out and pushed in. I heard myself whimpering fuck me. Fuck me. After he came in my ass. She held me in her arms and said it was so exciting. A said I can't wait to try it again.
 
Last edited:
I can count on one hand how many time I was a bottom. can't say I found it all that pleasurable.. but, I did learn, when you're with someone for 'there' first time. being verse works out best...
 
While I love giving and receiving orally, when it comes to anal sex I've generally enjoyed topping more than bottoming (though, with the right guy I've had some great fun receiving).

Still, I'd generally think of myself as a top because I don't like being "used" or "submitting." One of worst experiences came with a guy who thought it would be hot to pin me and force feed me his cock--let's say my teeth stopped him!

Being seduced, especially by a hot older salt and pepper guy though . . . pursued, flirted with, come on to . . . that's a sure way to get me naked!

I LOVE being pursued and seduced. I love to know that another man wants me so bad, and that I excite him. I can tease him and flirt and bring him to all kinds of arousal. I'll play hard to get, but we both know I want him. It allows me to play roles and games that lead to fantastic sex!
 
I was involved in a relationship with a married couple for couple years. First it was straight mfm sex. Then we got into bi sex at her urging. Once she held out his cock for me to suck it with her I loved his cock and how excited she got when I sucked him and he did me. I knew I was enjoying the sub role. He came over my place a few times and we sucked each other a few times without her there. She liked to hear what we did. One night we were all together. I was licking his cock. Holding it up just kissing the head and licking his shaft and balls. They were watching and kissing chatting telling me what to do next. The. She said. Stop. I want to watch him fuck you. Do you want that ?? I looked at them and moaned softly yes. Soon I was on all fours. Ass lubed and she guiding his cock in me. It hurt but I knew how I loved being used by them. He was gently
pushing himself in my ass soon I felt his hips against my ass. Slowly he pulled out and pushed in. I heard myself whimpering fuck me. Fuck me. After he came in my ass. She held me in her arms and said it was so exciting. A said I can't wait to try it again.

Wow, that is what I would call the ideal situation.
 
I'm not experienced enough to know which one I am. But I think I like the idea of being a bottom better. I know I like to suck cock.
 
Oh, I knew I was a bottom the first time I sucked a cock. I've always loved sucking one more than getting sucked.
 
Hmmmmmmm.....

I was very young when I had my first sex with an older man and mostly just did oral when I was younger. When I went in the service I spent a lot of time in SE Asia and had a love affair with a Philippino "Bennie Boy" transvestite where i was the top. I was also top with younger Asian guys, although I went bottom with some shipmates. It was several years later that I had the experience in my Literotica story, "Michael," when i realized that I had a strong submissive side and enjoyed being taken by a strong, sure man. I have been top with a few younger guys who want to learn the ropes, but I much prefer being bottom.
 
Nice

I LOVE being pursued and seduced. I love to know that another man wants me so bad, and that I excite him. I can tease him and flirt and bring him to all kinds of arousal. I'll play hard to get, but we both know I want him. It allows me to play roles and games that lead to fantastic sex!

Mmmmmm that sounds just wonderful Hitchhiker. Nothing turns me on like knowing a hot man wants me.
 
My first sexual experience was with a male friend of mine. It started with a game of truth or dare. Once we crossed that threshold into the sexual dares he just sort of took over and I willingly let him. I have been a bottom/submissive since that very first time.
 
Back
Top