The Gaveyard of Horny Springs

Another good reason is many favorite programs don't run on Windows 8.

Many games for instance... it's the reason my next computer will dual-boot XP and 8.

Hey, I'm so upset with my new computer I'm having 8 yanked off and getting it replaced with 7. Windows 8 is pure unrotted horse manure, a garbage program aimed at Facebook losers. Whoever dreamed up the idea of putting touchscreen capability on a desktop really needs to rethink their career abilities. New York bicycle messenger would be a good start.

Linux is the key to happiness.

There are several versions available that work well with Sun Open Office and are spam resistant.

Fuck Microsoft!

Woo Hoo! Chapter #3 is scoring 4.74 and #4 is 4.56!

Must have lost the trolls.

[/ off topic]
Can I link an image from my computer rather than en axternal source?
[/ topic on]
No. You have to attach the image to a post. you can then use the attachment URL o hotlink the image to other posts or your signature.

To use the image tags:

1: you have to link to an image or function that returns only an image (like the attachment.php)

2: the image has to be accessible to the internet all the time and have a unique URL

3: the image cannot be password protected or blocked in any way; several free hosting services block any hotlink to Literotica and other images are hotlink protected for copyright reasons.
[/off topic]

Hey, I'm so upset with my new computer I'm having 8 yanked off and getting it replaced with 7. Windows 8 is pure unrotted horse manure, a garbage program aimed at Facebook losers. Whoever dreamed up the idea of putting touchscreen capability on a desktop really needs to rethink their career abilities. New York bicycle messenger would be a good start.

I understood that Win 8 could be set up to work as a desktop machine; ie;, keys and a mouse, etc..

No. You have to attach the image to a post. you can then use the attachment URL o hotlink the image to other posts or your signature.

To use the image tags:

1: you have to link to an image or function that returns only an image (like the attachment.php)

2: the image has to be accessible to the internet all the time and have a unique URL

3: the image cannot be password protected or blocked in any way; several free hosting services block any hotlink to Literotica and other images are hotlink protected for copyright reasons.
[/off topic]

Thank you kindly, Sir.

I understood that Win 8 could be set up to work as a desktop machine; ie;, keys and a mouse, etc..

It can but that doesn't mean it will work well, whether you use a keyboard & mouse or not. I've been looking at reviews. My guess is that 7 is the new XP and 8 will end up as the new Vista, i.e. eventually abandoned and, with effort, forgotten.

And I'm still working on my next Horner Springs story. Stella pointed out some serious errors in how BDSM works so I am trying to get it as accurate as I can . . . amid being distracted by another story or two . . .

I think I pissed Stella off. :eek:

I'm working on a couple of chapters now. One I'm using y-Writer for and it's a little strange, manual is none existent, but it's help file is just a little obtuse.

I still have a 'bridge' chapter that's need to push the plot, but... later.:(

Since this isn't really a chain-story, per reg's at Lit. Maybe we can link stories by a trailer, in the chapters? Like this is a "Horny Springs Story" see also VM's page & HP's when he gets it up. Or other appropriate words?

One problem is that my characters develop then redevelop and a couple are anxious to come out.
Scores are holding but reads are down, since it's off the boards.

So, Why an I on the web?

Bye.

Last edited:
I think I pissed Stella off. :eek:

I'm working on a couple of chapters now. One I'm using y-Writer for and it's a little strange, manual is none existent, but it's help file is just a little obtuse.

I still have a 'bridge' chapter that's need to push the plot, but... later.:(

Since this isn't really a chain-story, per reg's at Lit. Maybe we can link stories by a trailer, in the chapters? Like this is a "Horny Springs Story" see also VM's page & HP's when he gets it up. Or other appropriate words?

One problem is that my characters develop then redevelop and a couple are anxious to come out.
Scores are holding but reads are down, since it's off the boards.

So, Why an I on the web?

Bye.

Perhaps you would consider using a 'Horny Springs' story tag, so readers can search and find all the related stories.

Several tags: Horny Springs, Horner Springs, and the ones that help describe the story. There is space for a bunch, after all.

Several tags: Horny Springs, Horner Springs, and the ones that help describe the story. There is space for a bunch, after all.

:eek: I keep forgetting about tags.:eek:

Do they have a Cluster Fuck tag, or does it have to be part of the data base? That's what I'm writing for the next chapter.;)

820de98c10ba37241f4fdeac9a509cad.gif

Now I'm excited!
Back to work.:eek:

I put up Chapter #6, Lester Loft. It just released and I found several oopsies in the published copy. I hope people overlook them. :eek:

This is a simple Romance segment in the story. I'm switching categories between chapters. Group Sex seems to score highest, so Chapter #8 ought to score well.
#7 will be another Erotic coupling with a new character.

VM, how's your BSDM story coming?

I have several things to do today but I hope to finalize the story and get it submitted. I took a hiatus from it because I couldn't resist "The Borrowers' Club" premise. Now that chapter 3 of TBC is getting boggy, it's time to go back to the BDSM story . . . because it's sure too damned cold to do yard work!

Everyone is a critic. Response to #6

Stag's Leap cold? shudder: Anymouse

You might try to cover your gaffe by arguing that Lester bought Stag's Leap Chardonnay or Rose, but if a wine shop owner is recommending it, he/she is recommending one of their reds, which is where their reputation has been made. Besides, veal is served with red.

and good red wine is served at room temperature. Perhaps you've heard of the phrase, letting wine breathe? That's a reference to red wine, opened about a half hour before serving, and perhaps even decanted.

So much for foodie references. :D

Hokay, Horner Springs, The Institute ch 2 submitted this night. It's a story about two people who love each other but don't understand each other.

They're both faculty but she's an art historian from Santa Monica and he's a soil scientist from Kalispell Montana. Needless to say there is a bit of a worldview conflict going on . . . :cattail:

Do you think the Sports educators would teach this?

Tell me the book lady does that for exercise.:D

I read recently that women who exercise (work out) can have what they called Core-gasms from an abdominal workout. Almost better than a man, she said.

Tell me the book lady does that for exercise.:D

I read recently that women who exercise (work out) can have what they called Core-gasms from an abdominal workout. Almost better than a man, she said.

That dancer put me in mind of a reticulated python.
Do we have a name yet for the Book Lady ?

Back