Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pffft.

I've killed enough braincells during my lifetime....and reading that shit seriously engangers the few I have left.;)

BTW, hope things are going better for you. Been thinking about you.:rose:
Yeeeaaaahhhhh.... but baiting the trolls is fun.

Yep! Going out... later! :kiss:

where?...what?....how? I can't find it!:eek:

It was this -
You can be anything you need to be.

Wow.

I know it is true, and I should tell myself that more often, but I just can't live by it.

And none of the people I know have ever been so insightful to say anything half as true as that. I think I know the wrong people.

Lit can be resourceful that way, sometimes. :)

She believes in me, and wouldn't want me to be anyone other than who I am, or who and what I want to be. It feels incredible to be loved that way.

It was this -

She believes in me, and wouldn't want me to be anyone other than who I am, or who and what I want to be. It feels incredible to be loved that way.

You're my Baby:heart: and I love who you are.

It was this -

You can be anything you need to be.

And you already are everything that we need you to be, just by being yourself :D

there are just too many threads out there I need to stay out of...:rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls.... I know that...

But sometimes I want to feed them my fist.

Mother fucker said that shit to my friends (and especially to my girlfriend) in a bar, I would drag him outside and he'd be picking his teeth up out of gutter. I know that violence isn't necessarily the long term answer... but it would still feel satisfying to me in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back