A Massage Fantasy for women

Has anyone here gotten a massage lately and wished for more?
 
It's cold outside, I think warm hands during the winter months is one of the nicest things to experience wouldn't you agree.
 
A guy giving a gal a massage

" where does it hurt"? I asked... Warm lotion in my hands... You are stomach down on the table wearing just a pair of panties.

I found the knot just below your neck between your shoulder blades... "ahhhh yes! right there"

I continued till you were limp...

Anywhere else I asked.

"My entire back " you replied... Working on your back, then going lower... I asked if i could remove your panties so I could work on your entire body...

You said yes...

I kneaded your lower back, then your ass, working down and back up...

"yessssssssssss" you moaned..

I kept on working on you... down your legs and back up...

"ahhhhhhhhh Thank you" as you turned over... Your body glowed.. Your nipples were hard and the area between your legs glistened ...

I smiled and not sure how you would react... Our lips parted and we kissed. ..
 
My ex-wife used to say that I gave great massages but got frustrated that my hands tired before too long. After our divorce, I took a few massage courses of different disciplines and built up both my hand strength and technique. Over the past few years, I've been able to land a few massage clients to make some extra money. Part of the massage process is total body closeness and awareness. And with my table at the right height, there are points where, as I move up and down her body, my shorts and the package behind it gently touches and slides down her arms. If she moves her hand to touch me, then I know that there's a desire to go a little beyond a basic massage. And I've been lucky enough to enjoy some very erotic massage experiences. If not, there's still an enjoyment, an arousal of close contact and no one has yet to complain about either. I just wish I could find a steady "MWB" (massage with benefits) type of partner to share the erotic side more often.
 
thanks ;) its one I'd like to play out soon

Very nice fantasy - I've had an erotic massage - it was simply amazing! I think it's time to have another one as well....they're great! Domain - I hope you get to have your fantasy come true very soon:kiss:
 
If you were a professional

Your would know that a masseuse is a woman; a masseur is a man.

I have this massage fantasy. Wondering if it is something that women of lit are interested in.

I am a professional masseuse, you are a stressed out woman looking for release.. Just a regular massage with me. Meeting for the first time you don't suspect anything out of the ordinary. Unknowing of what is to come you strip down and I come to the room and start working on your back. Slowly, methodically and very professional. As soft music plays and my hands knead away , spreading warm oil overy our body as the massage turns more sensual. My hands wander up the muscles of your thighs. Your moans express your consent as you spread your legs slightly inviting me to really work my magic on you.


Please let me know what you think about this fantasy of mine
 
bump this back up.. any females thinking about getting a relaxing full-body massage?
 
A massage can definitely be a nice start to an sensuous experience. I have always enjoyed giving a massage.
 
A warm sensual setting and strong oily hands running up and down my body...surely it would be plain rude not to get wet over that?
 
I've been practicing massages and getting quite a good. Such a intimate to feeling to bring someone pleasure with touch
 
this is back on my mind of late, aches giving way to pleasure, the contrast of relaxation and elation
 
I'll share a story from a while back where I had a massage exchange with a lovely lady. It excites me just to think back on it so thought some people might enjoy hearing about it here.

At first I oiled up her back and massaged her slowly and softly to relax her all over before starting to work my way up her thighs and over to the sides of her breasts. Letting my hands drift over her ass I saw her squirming and I could smell her wetness between her legs. As she spread her legs encouraging me to touch her there, I told her to flip over and focused my hands on her dripping wet lips and sensitive clit. Fingering her and massaging her g-spot as I also worked her clit I kept it up slowing down and speeding up until she came hard.

Then came my turn with her massaging my butt and then flipping me over to stroke me with lots of oil. She teased my head slowly and stroked my shaft , edging me to an explosive orgasm.

I get aroused just thinking back on this memory and have been looking for someone to play with like this ever since.
 
I do fantasize a lot about getting a happy ending massage; and then me not being able to resist the guy.

But all I get is a female doing deep tissue one , ensuring nice relaxation. Not bad though.
 
Back
Top