Looking for fellow zombie hunters

Yes, it's people we have to worry about! Evil, desperate people after our supplies, weapons and chickens. Yes we will need some chickens and farm animals in a fortified fence around our bunker.

I am still here, just taking a break after a long weekend. :)

Now I want to take sexy pics of my zombie book collection. Like I did with my gaming pc.

Yes, it's people we have to worry about! I am still here, just taking a break after a long weekend. :)

Now I want to take sexy pics of my zombie book collection. Like I did with my gaming pc.

Can't wait, love your thread.

What do you think of doing a group rp Tiamo?

I'm all for it. I've never participated in one before though...

They aren't hard, since we kinda started already we just go from there. We play ourselves and just post what you think you would do in a situation. We can start on tonight if you want, its your thread and your idea.

They aren't hard, since we kinda started already we just go from there. We play ourselves and just post what you think you would do in a situation. We can start on tonight if you want, its your thread and your idea.

But I don't want to play as myself!!!!!

Can I be Brock McHandsomeson instead? Or maybe Brent Studmuffington?

Hell, I thought this was gonna be a game. Sounds fun though... ;-)

I have zombie board games that no one wants to play with me... I promise to make your heart pound if you play with me. We could also play h1z1 online.

if there's a way to play it - the board game - virtually, that would be really fun. i'd pm you, but i bet your box is full. lol

APPLICATION AND RESUME FOR TIAMO'S BADASS BUNKER TEAM

Dear Ms. Tiamo,

I would be honored to become a member of your team. You'll find that I'm resourceful, innovative and dedicated to my mission, whatever it may be. I am loyal and honest, and not entirely ugly, and I am well-known for my perseverance. In short, I will not quit until you are completely satisfied with my performance. Please contact me at your convenience to further discuss how I can serve your needs.

Respectfully,

-- CJ

OBJECTIVE: To gain many many cool points as a valued member of Tiamo's Badass Bunker Team. And secretly, I want to become her favorite naked pleasure.

SKILLS:

- Individual and team tactics
- Tactical Operations on Urbanized Terrain
- Close-Quarters Battle and Low-Light Tactics
- Individual and crew-served weapons
- Communilingus
- Leadership and supervision
- Swordfighting and lopping off zombie heads (will bring two swords)
- Tactical Driving and Emergency Vehicle Operations (will bring badass Jeep)

EXPERIENCE:

- Tactical Team Leader
- Night Shift Supervisor
- Counterterrorism Big Shot (seamless transition to counterzombie-ism)
- Entry Team Leader

TRAINING:

- Killin'
- Ass-Whoopin'
- Hot Lovin'
- Staying Up for Long Periods
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Giving and Following Orders
- Folding (and removing) Underwear Just Right (more important than it sounds)

APPLICATION AND RESUME FOR TIAMO'S BADASS BUNKER TEAM

Dear Ms. Tiamo,

I would be honored to become a member of your team. You'll find that I'm resourceful, innovative and dedicated to my mission, whatever it may be. I am loyal and honest, and not entirely ugly, and I am well-known for my perseverance. In short, I will not quit until you are completely satisfied with my performance. Please contact me at your convenience to further discuss how I can serve your needs.

Respectfully,

-- CJ

OBJECTIVE: To gain many many cool points as a valued member of Tiamo's Badass Bunker Team. And secretly, I want to become her favorite naked pleasure.

SKILLS:

- Individual and team tactics
- Tactical Operations on Urbanized Terrain
- Close-Quarters Battle and Low-Light Tactics
- Individual and crew-served weapons
- Communilingus
- Leadership and supervision
- Swordfighting and lopping off zombie heads (will bring two swords)
- Tactical Driving and Emergency Vehicle Operations (will bring badass Jeep)

EXPERIENCE:

- Tactical Team Leader
- Night Shift Supervisor
- Counterterrorism Big Shot (seamless transition to counterzombie-ism)
- Entry Team Leader

TRAINING:

- Killin'
- Ass-Whoopin'
- Hot Lovin'
- Staying Up for Long Periods
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Giving and Following Orders
- Folding (and removing) Underwear Just Right (more important than it sounds)

I will need you to come in for a personal interview please. We need to test your... endurance... and panty-folding skills.

I totally forgot about this thread. Tiamo your siren's call keeps guys searching for your threads.

I'd like to date someone like Max Brooks for a summer. Are you in here?

Back