Looking for like minded people in the UK

Hello fellow Brits, Like minded? Depends what you mean, if you're asking if I like sci-fi, well yes I do, but I much prefer visiting lit, it tends to pass the time much better.....:devil:

Hi all,
Great response. although im still looking for a panty pervert like me. If there are any fems or panty swappers, get in touch

Scary

I think the scariest show I ever saw when I was a kid - actually there were two- one was "Children of the Stones" - set in Avesbury, starring Gareth Thomas - yes Blake himself! Anjd the other was "Changes" (I think!) on BBC. All about some post -apocolyptic world - I couldn't walk past an electricity pylon for years without freaking out!!!

Oh - my door is always open for PM's.:p

Re: Scary

benhur34 said:
I think the scariest show I ever saw when I was a kid - actually there were two- one was "Children of the Stones" - set in Avesbury, starring Gareth Thomas - yes Blake himself! And the other was "Changes" (I think!) on BBC.

Agreed on both counts. They were scary.

And so was Quatermass 4, the one with John Mills. That was absolutely terrifying ...

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all, I'm from the NW of England, Mmm... the idea of 7of 9 and Janeway being given a good seeing to by yours truly has given me some great ideas for a story. Talking about DoctorWho as well, has anyone got, or thought up any stories on any of the Doctors lovely assistants. I've always liked the thought of having Peri screaming as she jiggles herself up and down on my cock after talking down her lovely little shorts. There's loads of writing material there. :p ;)

Seven of nine, T'Pol, yes I like Star trek ;)

Any Welsh women here?:p

Hi to all the Brits

First post so I hope it turns out OK.

Just joined as I love to write. Only recently discovered the joys of erotic writing. A couple of my ladyfriends enjoyed it so I thought I'd like to share it. I'm not sure I'd put it on here as a story/stories until someone more experienced had read it. I'd particularly like to share with a lady who also writes. Mutual satisfaction certainly gets the juices flowing - and the ink.

I look forward to making a few new friends on here, even if we're not all after the same thing.

Was sorting through my boxes, when this popped up - So hiya agin to all:)

hi there totally new to this tho an avid reader of the stories I adore sci and fantasy... in more ways than one :p ! :devil: so be nice and reply to me sometime so I know Ive done this right lol

Hey all,

This exactly the kind of thread ive been looking for!!

Im 19 y/o male from London and im v.interested in making some new kinky contacts...
So hi everyone and I hope to see you all around! :)

hi folks!

You should pop over to the playground forum there are two threads over there for UK persons!

There is the UK personals thread and the uk personals chat thread!

You'd all be more than welcome i am sure :D

I'll post there after this one then, another welsh guy here, also quite perverted in many respects and just got into watching B5, which has already bombed star trek off the map in my opinion.

But for watching eyecandy on tv I just saw the advert for the new series of Baywatch Hawai! omg lol, they never learn...

YOUNG LONDON GUY ERE

hey how r u all?
welcome 2 the british threa dlol
im AJ from south west london 19 yrs old
if u wna get in contact
mail me or msn me on
aj_dude100@hotmail.com
take care
enjoy the sun peepz
aj

Never expected this many replies but its always good to say. Hey to all the brits on the lit board.

Hey there, I'm from the haunted town of Pitchly in Yorkshire.

Not posted no stories yet but you can read some of my ideas RIGHT HERE:
https://forum.literotica.com/...73&page=4&pp=25

Should have my first story posted up soon, it's about a peeping tom wig maker, sex maniac cops, confused nuns & lesbian vigilantes. It's your basic sex/violence depravity thing but based on a true story which I read about in Pitchly True Crime monthly.

Wahhhhh, gotta admit the Star Trek dunt do a lot for me. I'm more your brain transplant gone wrong kill crazy gorilla axe attack type of chap.

If there is any other brain transplant gone wrong kill crazy gorilla axe attack brits here, do feel free to PM me & lets plan some crimes!

hi all im new to lit and am from UK :cool: glad to see there are more of us here. i from midlands area :cool: wanna know anything give me a holla

Sir Charles Bascomb said:
Hey there, I'm from the haunted town of Pitchly in Yorkshire.

Not posted no stories yet but you can read some of my ideas RIGHT HERE:
https://forum.literotica.com/...73&page=4&pp=25

Should have my first story posted up soon, it's about a peeping tom wig maker, sex maniac cops, confused nuns & lesbian vigilantes. It's your basic sex/violence depravity thing but based on a true story which I read about in Pitchly True Crime monthly.

Wahhhhh, gotta admit the Star Trek dunt do a lot for me. I'm more your brain transplant gone wrong kill crazy gorilla axe attack type of chap.

If there is any other brain transplant gone wrong kill crazy gorilla axe attack brits here, do feel free to PM me & lets plan some crimes!

um....i see. i guess for a country so small its good to see there so many different people in it. sounds a little carry on for my liking but hey, people probably say the same about what i've written. welcome to this thread.

Harrowborg said:
um....i see. i guess for a country so small its good to see there so many different people in it. sounds a little carry on for my liking but hey, people probably say the same about what i've written. welcome to this thread.

whyyyy thank you for bein so welcoming.

Don't know bout no carry on, I rock it Russ Meyer/ H.G Lewis blood n guts sex-o action exploitation style. Think mixed up freakers, horny killers, buckets of blood and goo and brain eating psychotic voodoo girls in hotpants driving fast cars committing crimes and humpin dirty in the Rev Jim Jones / Charlie Manson mental ward.

Late entry

Hi Harrowborg:)

Just found this thread and I see from the 1st post that its 2 years old, LOL:D Still I'm from the UK see location above right;) If you are still after someone to talk to PM me, I'd love to chat.

Take care :rose:

UK couple

hey we're a UK couple new to the boards...been enjoying the stories for a while though.

So hows everyone doing?

Sam and Kirst

xx

Metalhead said:
Good to see UK people out in force here, and also Trekkies, Voyager ROOLS.
7 of 9:heart::heart:
Janeway:heart:
I would not kick any of them out of my bed.
Anyone willing to write to me, go for it.

No one can argue with that logic. its cool being able to return to this thread and make contact with people in the same city instead of like 3000 miles away in america.

samdl1 said:
hey we're a UK couple new to the boards...been enjoying the stories for a while though.

So hows everyone doing?

Sam and Kirst

xx
Welcome to the board then *from a fellow brit* speaking personally i am well and fine and hope your enjoying the summer. :)

Back