100 posts and a How To on Squirting

Excerpts from the book, The Art Of Female Ejaculation, written by Lisa Lawless...
Female ejaculation is not only real, but any woman is capable. It is natural, normal, and simply awe-inspiring to do it!

As a psychotherapist, you may wonder why I would choose to write this book, and the answer is simple. I wish to provide sexually empowering information to all women and their partners.

The two types of female sexual response fluids (cum) are clinically termed as urethral and vaginal ejaculation fluids. The one most commonly seen in our culture is vaginal ejaculate, which lubricates the vaginal walls and oozes out during sexual arousal. It is generally milky in color, and thicker than the Urethral ejaculate. When it dries it tends to flake off.

Urethral ejaculate is what we are referring to when describing female ejaculate fluid and is less common. This is not because women are not capable; rather it is due to lack of understanding of women’s sexual health issues in this culture.

Upon testing the liquid, doctors have found that it contains higher levels of glucose (sugar) than urine, and an enzyme (prostatic acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component of semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculate (semen which comes from prostate mixed with sperm and other components), but it is without the sperm as in male fluid.

There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which were found at lower levels. It was interesting to me to note that these glands produced the same alkaline fluid as the male prostate. This is why most people compare the Paraurethral/Skenes glands to being like a male prostate. The fluid is a unique substance, as it is unlike the heavier fluid that the vaginal walls secrete during sexual arousal.

In my research, I found that in some cases, all of the fluid emitted from a woman's urethra is ejaculate, while in other cases; the liquid is likely a mixture of ejaculate and a little urine. There has not been sufficient research done to clarify exactly what levels of urine vs. ejaculate are in the fluid in every instance.

What is clear from the testing of this fluid is that most of, if not all women produce the alkaline fluid in at least small quantities. Basically meaning that all women can excrete this fluid and experience “female ejaculation” at some level. In some women it may seep out versus being expelled, but I have found in my studies of this that most women gush (especially during a climax).

It comes out of the urethra opening, so it is easy to see why people might think it is urine. However, where it originates is still a debate, as opinions differ on whether the fluid originates in the bladder, in the urethral sponge (which holds the paraurethral/skenes glands), or a combination of both.

The paraurethral glands are about half an inch in diameter and 1.5 inches in length, so fitting two cups of ejaculate in that area seems improbable. However, the paraurethral glands may have the capacity to fill and empty at a rapid rate, and that would explain the large volumes of fluid measured by some investigators.

It would also mean the longer a woman's orgasm lasted, the more she would ejaculate, as is often the case. If this is all true, it is possible for a woman to ejaculate a considerable amount of fluid without it being urine or liquid from the bladder. Other researchers feel strongly that the liquid originates in the bladder. What is known is that it is not urine.

All women have g-spots, and all women can achieve female ejaculation. As mentioned before, all women’s g-spots are not as easy to find, and when a woman is not sexually excited, it seems “non” existent (that would be why many physicians do not feel them during medical evaluations). All women have the paraurethral/skenes glands, and are capable of female ejaculation. While some women have an easier time at achieving female ejaculation, that is no different than some women having more difficulty simply having an orgasm.

In the book "The G Spot" by Alice Kahn Ladas, Beverly Whipple, and John D. Perry, there are letters from many women who describe their personal turmoil over ejaculating during lovemaking. The lack of understanding women’s sexuality and their bodies has lead to many problems including needless surgeries, expensive counseling and in some cases divorce. God only knows how many uneducated doctors, gynecologists, and psychiatrists told women that they were urinating and needed either surgery or psychotherapy.

Perry and Whipple’s film and paper indicates that there is such a thing as female ejaculation and compares the fluid to being similar to prostate fluid from a man’s body.

Hey, first post

Just wanted to say that I find it pretty easy to ejaculate if a) I haven't cum for quite a while, like a week or so and...b) an electric toothbrush! Just hold it to the side of my clit, above the hood, and...mmm. Feels really good, I can normally do this quite a few times too, the gushes getting longer with more and more liquid. The feeling of release is incredible. I've totally soaked my bed on occassion. It's definitely not pee! Just no way. Doesn't smell or taste like it. It's clear, a little thicker than water, a little whiteness to it.

And it feels SO good.

lovely_lisa said:
Just wanted to say that I find it pretty easy to ejaculate if a) I haven't cum for quite a while, like a week or so and...b) an electric toothbrush! Just hold it to the side of my clit, above the hood, and...mmm. Feels really good, I can normally do this quite a few times too, the gushes getting longer with more and more liquid. The feeling of release is incredible. I've totally soaked my bed on occassion. It's definitely not pee! Just no way. Doesn't smell or taste like it. It's clear, a little thicker than water, a little whiteness to it.

And it feels SO good.

Hi, and welcome to Lit!

I would like to say that while I've never seen it in person and have never caused a woman to do such, I find the idea extremely arousing. I think squirting is a wonderful thing and would love to find someone that can do it.

I'll add my 2¢ too

Be careful what you wish for.

I've said it lots on my thread and I'll repeat it here.

For those who DO and CAN squirt - fine. Good. Enjoy.

For those who think giving your woman 20 - 30 - 50 or more G-gasms in one session is a FAILURE if she doesn't squirt are, IMHO, brain dead.

The SQUIRT is obviously unique and a huge rush the first time or two but it also completely eliminates spontaneous sex because once you start squirting generally every orgasm from then on produces a flood. For those who have posted that they don't squirt ALL the time they'll also tell you that most of the time they don't know when they're going to squirt or not. In other words even if it happens only once in a while you can't risk having fun spontaneous sex in any place where it MIGHT happen. To me that's a huge negative to the obsession to squirt or make your woman squirt.

The one IM/email question I am getting on a regular basis is: ""OK I squirted. Now I can't stop. How do I NOT squirt when I just want to have sex or we're someplace where making a big mess is unacceptable?""

Answer is I don't think you can STOP squirting. There doesn't seem to be a learned response for it NOT to happen.

With some women they only squirt on occasion during massive orgasms. Some women can have G-Gasms until the cows come home and, sure, they're wet - sopping in fact, but the don't flood the basement or soak through half a dozen beach towels.

To me, giving unlimited G-gasms is reward enough - for both of you. She gets to be utterly drained, satiated and exhausted and the guy gets to know and see the love in her eyes from him giving her that much pleasure. It just seems to me THAT should be the goal. NOT producing copious quantities of fluid and not being able to stop even if you want to.

Just be careful what you wish (work) for. You will probably get it.

My goal wouldn't ever be just to make a woman squirt; if it happens, cool, if not, it doesn't matter, but I will admit I am aroused by it.

Squirt Pads

My 74 yr old lover and I have discovered that...geeeeezzzzzzzzz, I hate to use the term, but incontinence pads work the best for us. The bottom of the pad is vinyl and the top is quilted, much like a mattress pad. We get the ones with "ears" that tuck under the mattress, but there are different sizes. Look for them in your Carol Wright or Dr Leonards catalogs or their sites on the web. They are washable and very absorbent. Being a squirter at 70 is FANTASTIC. I just started(for the 1st time) a few weeks ago; thanks to my wonderful new partner who knows all about G Spots and how to make mine sing in the rain.
Isn't life great??????????????? Always smiling..............
PS> Neither of us is incontinent

Last edited:
Bless you Whispurr for not only the information but also a wonderful reminder that good fulfilling intamacy can be found all the way through life! It is always a joy to be able to look forward to the length of life having the same joy as the rest.

And welcome to the thread!

I did a poll on the bdsm side and the majority did gush. In my experience it's been 10% or so.

There is nothiong sexier than a woman that has reached that level of orgasm. My ex learned to squirt during our marriage. After the first time when she thought it was disgusting she enjoyed that level every now and then. She was very self conscious about her body and sex. It was something I really enjoyed and miss very much. Good luck with this post, I enjoy reading the different ways to bring a woman to this level. (Taking notes)

WriterDom said:
I did a poll on the bdsm side and the majority did gush. In my experience it's been 10% or so.

I'm not entirely sure that the percentage of BDSM squirting isn't a tainted sample. Personally knowing that generally those into BDSM are more experimental and far more open minded about trying things sexually. I find a good many people who think themselves incapable of either bringing a woman to climax that way or women who fell they can not, are fairly inhibited. It seems to go hand in hand a lot.

Not to say that nonBDSM people and others who don't fully partake of the lifestyle are not into or capable of squirting, it's just that it seems to be correlated to those who are willing to try new things, tend to find out they can. So it isn't so much a variable and control group as a group already willing to experiment and willing to try new forms of pleasure so it seems natural they would be more inclined for the end result.

pleasantville said:
There is nothiong sexier than a woman that has reached that level of orgasm. My ex learned to squirt during our marriage. After the first time when she thought it was disgusting she enjoyed that level every now and then. She was very self conscious about her body and sex. It was something I really enjoyed and miss very much. Good luck with this post, I enjoy reading the different ways to bring a woman to this level. (Taking notes)

Welcome to the thread! We are pleased to have you here and any personal advise, observations or tips you may have are welcome as well. Everyone here has made some fantastic input and I can not say enough about Mr G's "Try this and report back" thread. It really was almost the benchmark for Lit on the subject of G-spot orgasms and squirting.

Help me achieve my first . . .

I really want to squirt. I tried with my fiance and other men, and it still is yet to happen. I have tried all the techniques listed here and other places on the internet. Hard rubbing of the clit, slight penetration, being rough, being fast and hard, heat don't get me wrong i have had a couple of great orgasms but no squirting. I am wondering if anyone from my area, Columbus Ohio is near could help male or female. Or even on the phone talking me through it. Could it be I am unable to do it? :confused:

rugbygirl357 said:
I really want to squirt. I tried with my fiance and other men, and it still is yet to happen. I have tried all the techniques listed here and other places on the internet. Hard rubbing of the clit, slight penetration, being rough, being fast and hard, heat don't get me wrong i have had a couple of great orgasms but no squirting. I am wondering if anyone from my area, Columbus Ohio is near could help male or female. Or even on the phone talking me through it. Could it be I am unable to do it? :confused:

I've yet to meet an honest (really honest) woman who couldn't achieve any orgasm in any way they so desired.

Lil_squirters advice is generally excellent although it's 'horses for courses' as everyone has a different personal sexual experience.

With no inference/specific reason to query other than out of genuine curiosity - the username you have chosen is rugbygirl... - I've met only a few female Rugby players (although been to a couple of parties where the teams were there with them)

Do you mind if I ask why you have/chose that username?

IF :)

For all intents and purposes (science aside) I would assume if you are a fan of 'squirting' one would also get into watersports. Though dirtiness seems to be synonymous with urine, is not entirely the case. Putting ones inhibitions aside being on the giving and receiving end of quirting as well as a golden shower can be quite erotic. Either which way from a sexual aspect one shouldn't be affected if the fluid urine or not. Perhaps if ones partner is interested in squirting and you cannot, look into golden showers. I am confused why there is much negativity toward urine, simple to clean up and provides a definite layer of kink.

toysnneat said:
For all intents and purposes (science aside) I would assume if you are a fan of 'squirting' one would also get into watersports. Though dirtiness seems to be synonymous with urine, is not entirely the case. Putting ones inhibitions aside being on the giving and receiving end of quirting as well as a golden shower can be quite erotic. Either which way from a sexual aspect one shouldn't be affected if the fluid urine or not. Perhaps if ones partner is interested in squirting and you cannot, look into golden showers. I am confused why there is much negativity toward urine, simple to clean up and provides a definite layer of kink.

Generally speaking the Golden Showers carries with it a level of degradation. As we are taught that excretory matter and fluids are dirty. More or less this is the case, we are passing things our body does not need, use or want inside it. For me the idea of willingly allowing another human to pee on me is a sheer state of humiliation and one I would not stand for.
I do understand that this is a kink for some others and perfectly reasonable for them, so I am only stating my own feelings. I do not allow myself to be spit on, rare need for lubrication aside. I do not allow Domination via belittling or 'breaking' either.
I am aware of the sanitary nature of urine, but to me it is not in any way conducive with sexual arousal, and it is the link people try to establish between squirting and urinating that causes some women problems. I suffered after squirting because a man had thought I was peeing on him. He in turn punched me in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind from me. Obviously that was our last sexual encounter but you can see by that example that even the suggestion or implication of water sports is potentially hostile.
Since I do not engage in WS, I do not seek partners who do, and I educate and inform partners up front about my squirting now, only takes one bad experience to teach me that. So with all due respect to your stand on the issue please do realize that many of us see a very clear and distinct line between squirting and WS. As well we should because they are two clearly and distinctly different things.

Last edited:
I can agree with lil_squirter here... it's basically the difference between watching a guy cum on or in a woman and golden showers, since the ejaculate seems to be similar, and to be honest I am not really into golden showers while squirting gets me going.

It's the difference between pleasure and degradation.

nameless0 said:
I enjoy Female Masturbation more than sex...I understand that is very hard to believe, but it is true. And squirting is one of the greatest experiences of it!

I have made my ex squirt many times, I really don't know how to explain it though, in the form of a walkthrough or guide. I have never tried with another woman so I don't know if it is different for all ladies or if its the same.

But when we wanted to make her squirt we usually got about a cup of fluids, oh its just great! I can't even express my love for this subject!

Wow. Not to be rude or nosy, but why is she your ex now?

Was only trying to offer a perspective in hopes of generating open minds. I will not argue your stance as I cannot and agree with you as I feel you are correct. Though will say I wish degradation and humiliation were not concepts we as humans conceive. Unfortunately there are very few people who supercede such concepts in life and they exist. Also, I think you should have punched that guy back. Though, he probably just needs more educating life experiences.

lil_squirter said:
Generally speaking the Golden Showers carries with it a level of degradation. As we are taught that excretory matter and fluids are dirty. More or less this is the case, we are passing things our body does not need, use or want inside it. For me the idea of willingly allowing another human to pee on me is a sheer state of humiliation and one I would not stand for.
I do understand that this is a kink for some others and perfectly reasonable for them, so I am only stating my own feelings. I do not allow myself to be spit on, rare need for lubrication aside. I do not allow Domination via belittling or 'breaking' either.
I am aware of the sanitary nature of urine, but to me it is not in any way conducive with sexual arousal, and it is the link people try to establish between squirting and urinating that causes some women problems. I suffered after squirting because a man had thought I was peeing on him. He in turn punched me in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind from me. Obviously that was our last sexual encounter but you can see by that example that even the suggestion or implication of water sports is potentially hostile.
Since I do not engage in WS, I do not seek partners who do, and I educate and inform partners up front about my squirting now, only takes one bad experience to teach me that. So with all due respect to your stand on the issue please do realize that many of us see a very clear and distinct line between squirting and WS. As well we should because they are two clearly and distinctly different things.

lil_squirter said:
I find it extremely odd that no one has done real conclusive studies on this. Has there never been a sexually experimental chemistry student? Have no biology coeds ever gushed? The most people can seem to say is that "It isn't urine...or maybe it is."
I must come to the defense of my fellow chemistry/biology techoids. There have, in fact, been studies on the chemical composition of female ejaculate. See below:

Chemical Composition of Female Ejaculate

Last edited:
I'm fascinated and intrigued by this topic - if anything it's comforting that women are too.

I haven't read all the posts on the thread but can I ask (from Lil_Squirter and the others who openly admit to loving squirting). Does anything you see on DVD/Video seem like your own personal experience?

My own experience of partners squirting is great but limited in volume - mainly due to surprise - does anyone 'actually gush' to these extents (or is it as realistic is me having a 12" knob and managing to have intercourse for 15-25 minutes at various rates without cumming until the director calls for the 'pop shot'?? :D

It's a genuine question - although I'm dressing it up in that Hollywood porno guise.

If it's true, great. If it's a stunt/something you don't believe (either) then please let me know.

ingleford said:
I'm fascinated and intrigued by this topic - if anything it's comforting that women are too.

i'm very intrigued by this subject too, but i've never made a girl squirt (would love to) and never been able to make myself do it, and never met anyone who'd wanna try it. Nevertheless... it's so hot, so sexy.

*my first ever post*

Last edited:
toysnneat said:
Was only trying to offer a perspective in hopes of generating open minds. I will not argue your stance as I cannot and agree with you as I feel you are correct. Though will say I wish degradation and humiliation were not concepts we as humans conceive. Unfortunately there are very few people who supercede such concepts in life and they exist. Also, I think you should have punched that guy back. Though, he probably just needs more educating life experiences.

I understand completely, and in no way was I trying to say something negative about anyone's kink, simply how it does sometimes give a connotation to squirting that some of us would rather not have.
I agree and applaud you for your stand on human treatment, far too often we take our fellow man(woman) for granted as a feeling creature. Thanks again for the input on the thread!

CorsetLvr said:
I must come to the defense of my fellow chemistry/biology techoids. There have, in fact, been studies on the chemical composition of female ejaculate. See below:

Chemical Composition of Female Ejaculate

Thank you for the information! It is great to see more scientific views on the subject then we are generally exposed to. Thank you for bringing the link!

ingleford said:

I haven't read all the posts on the thread but can I ask (from Lil_Squirter and the others who openly admit to loving squirting). Does anything you see on DVD/Video seem like your own personal experience?

My own experience of partners squirting is great but limited in volume - mainly due to surprise - does anyone 'actually gush' to these extents (or is it as realistic is me having a 12" knob and managing to have intercourse for 15-25 minutes at various rates without cumming until the director calls for the 'pop shot'?? :D

It's a genuine question - although I'm dressing it up in that Hollywood porno guise.

If it's true, great. If it's a stunt/something you don't believe (either) then please let me know.

You hit the nail on the head. Not everything you see in the movies is an accurate reflection of reality. Some women drizzle, some spray, some gush. It varies by woman, excitement and method of stimulation. I can not compare with the likes of Cytheria for distance or quantity but I have easily managed amounts well over half a cup and distances that cleared the bed. But there have been other times where it was like a pouring of fluid. So it has always been a variable thing with me.

Also sometimes in movies they are urinating rather than squirting for effect. So much like how the size and ejaculate of males is not typical in movies you can expect this to not be either.

sattire said:
i'm very intrigued by this subject too, but i've never made a girl squirt (would love to) and never been able to make myself do it, and never met anyone who'd wanna try it. Nevertheless... it's so hot, so sexy.

*my first ever post*

Not every woman is comfortable with the idea and the first time can be very off putting. As it is a similar pressure feeling like when you are about to urinate, many women hold back. The secret is in being comfortable with your body and your reactions before it can happen. Most women who have it happen are generally so caught up in the event that they forget to not let themselves go.
|Though the build up is similar the release is completely different from urination and squirting. You definitely know the two apart and the squirting orgasm is an amazing, draining and mind blowing event. Even if one can not manage to squirt just working up to it can be amazingly pleasurable. Good luck! Welcome to Lit and welcome to the thread!

I have been given the ability to squirt (gush) during extreme intense sex. I wasn't thrilled the first time it happened- I was freaked out! But my hubby was so into it and it stroked his ego that he brought me to that level of orgasm. I used to think that it had to do with hitting "the" spot, but the more it happened, I realized that it was a combo of the G spot and of all consuming primal intense sex along with how sexy he'd make me feel- made it more likely that I was to have an extremely wet orgasm! At times, he might have hit that same "spot" but our rythm was off and I wouldn't "squirt". It never smells or has any color. There are times when I gush like a river, others a small puddle. It is an amazing feeling to have such a complete release. :kiss:

cant beleave this thread died!

My wife and I have had this happen and we called it puddle! but it was fun when it did happen! miss it a lot! Ive read every post here and what a wonderful bit of information! thanks so much and would love to see more here about this!!!

Back