Stimulate Cock-sucking?

mr_db

Literotica Guru
I want to know what is the best way to simulate sucking a cock...toys, fruits, looking forward to get some naughty feedback, share some experiences :D

What is the closest thing you sucked that felt like a real cock???

I want to know what is the best way to simulate sucking a cock...toys, fruits, looking forward to get some naughty feedback, share some experiences :D

Why are real cocks unavailable? I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of cocks that are willing to be sucked.

35nsy6.jpg

:p

Why would you pretend? Why not just suck a cock? I mean, excluding Fakes advice that one simply does not suck cock...

Perhaps he is trying to work his way up to a cock. Baby steps. Like, you don't just start running a marathon day one. He's got to wean himself. Or wiener himself, as it were.

Why would you pretend? Why not just suck a cock? I mean, excluding Fakes advice that one simply does not suck cock...
It's an artform :D

Noooo idea what the OP is on about. The nearest thing to a cock you've sucked? Like this mayyyyybe

awkwardly-shaped-ice-cream-18621.jpg

Noooo idea what the OP is on about. The nearest thing to a cock you've sucked? Like this mayyyyybe

I knew I always had an interest in some form of art. I'm a classy guy. I masturbate with my pinky extended.

While you are sneaking in to have a look at your thread mr_db - I have a question or two for you. Regarding your avatar, why?

Do you find it appealing?
Do you actually believe it is appealing to others?
Does it reflect your personality?
Does your dick have a personality?
Is your dick multilingual?
Has your dick had an education?
I can definitely see it has not attended art school.
Can your dick do a party trick?
Can it sing Ol' Man River?
Does your dick take you out on dinner dates?
Does it share a fine cognac and cigar from time to time?

Regarding your avatar, why? Why did your dick force you into such an embarrassing situation?

Ouch!

While you are sneaking in to have a look at your thread mr_db - I have a question or two for you. Regarding your avatar, why?

Do you find it appealing?
Do you actually believe it is appealing to others?
Does it reflect your personality?
Does your dick have a personality?
Is your dick multilingual?
Has your dick had an education?
I can definitely see it has not attended art school.
Can your dick do a party trick?
Can it sing Ol' Man River?
Does your dick take you out on dinner dates?
Does it share a fine cognac and cigar from time to time?

Regarding your avatar, why? Why did your dick force you into such an embarrassing situation?

Wow, that really hurt...you know now that I actually absorbed all those questions and look back and reflect on my life, i see that it has no meaning, it has no direction, there is no sense of my existence...you post really changed my life, from now on I will delete this avatar, stop posting or ever coming to literotica and be productive! Stop wanking, stop fantasizing about sucking cocks, and being in orgies and having all these perverted thoughts. I will dedicate the rest of my life to working hard, studying and reading because someday I will become the president of the USA!

....NOT!!! Whatever, I am just horny and wanna get off that's my answer to all your questions!

?!?!?!!?

Seriously how can anyone honestly say this doesn't look so good! It is so tempting, how can you not say you want to try it! Hahahha

tumblr_mgsrkoV9eB1r2a4juo1_250.gif

tumblr_mgsrkoV9eB1r2a4juo2_250.gif

Whatever, I am just horny and wanna get off that's my answer to all your questions!

haha - at least you were straight forward in response.

Just curious as to why people post cock pics for an avatar? Never made much sense to me. Who do you think appreciates them or is it purely just for yourself?

Do you look at cock avatars and say "well that looks interesting, I want to know more about that penis-person"?

This is my first conversation to a penis - so I just was simply curious as to what motivates someone to use one to represent themselves.

So - Hello Mr Penis - hope you will excuse me if I don't shake your hand this one time.

That's the whole point

Just curious as to why people post cock pics for an avatar? Never made much sense to me. Who do you think appreciates them or is it purely just for yourself?

Do you look at cock avatars and say "well that looks interesting, I want to know more about that penis-person"?

This is my first conversation to a penis - so I just was simply curious as to what motivates someone to use one to represent themselves.

So - Hello Mr Penis - hope you will excuse me if I don't shake your hand this one time.

I have been on this forum for ages! I have not had an avatar and I thought it was silly to have one, but then again I am only here because I am horny and need to get off, so might as well fake it all. I am not the person I really am, here I just wanna get a cheap, quick, orgasm and move on with the rest of my day. When I first saw guys with pics of their cocks I thought the same thing, but now at least personally I get a lot of messages because of my avatar, because when people are half as horny as I am, it is appealing...but when we are in our normal state of minds, it's pathetic and desperate...

Couldn't get one of those in my mouth all at once, I guess eventually it gets smaller from all the sucking . . .

I've often wondered this, but then again I consider my avatar tasteful in its way so maybe my opinion doesn't count!

Simulate sucking a cock? Why not just have the real thing? You state you fantasize about this, so why not just go for it.
I think fellating a banana or a Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack would be most unfulfilling for you and your fantasy, and you're just evading the inevitable.

Should we next expect someone to ask which way to kiss a curled pointer finger and thumb of a balled up fist and have it best simulate kissing a woman?

cartman-perfil281x211.jpg

Forget about the fake plastic peni and its false imitators. As Marvin Gaye expressed so eloquently back in '68, Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing, Baby.

Post an ad in the Lit Personals. Check out the back pages of your local paper. Last I heard, it's easier to find a dick to suck on Craigslist than it is to find tickets for a Nickelback show. Plenty of knob gobblers looking to hob nob with fellow knob gobblers there.

Good luck!

Hint: So far as fruit is concerned a banana is likely to be a closer approximation than say a raspberry or blackcurrant. But there are a number of characteristics that an actual penis has that nothing else is going to share, such as erectile function, temperature, ability to ejaculate. I guess it depends which of these are important to you.

Back