Remec vs. Butters: Gunfight 2014

And there we have it. The verdicts are in and it looks like a split decision 2 to 1 with Butters ever so slightly taking the lead. Congratulations, Butters! :nana:

A thanks to all who participated and followed. I thought both poets did amazingly under the pressure!
true, true, be interesting to see what they would do, if, they sat on it for a day
now just a few words about the judges, kudos
you put your collective asses on the line
and you thoroughly illustrated your decisions

so kudos Lauren Hynde, Tzara, and playcatch

Thanks for the impetus, C. Also, well done to both poets.

Last edited:
It's been a fun round, for sure. I love competitions, but could never do a gunfight myself, so wow to Butters, Rem, and everyone else who has ever participated.

If I recall, there was also a challenge where we got into groups? I was in a group with Tess, Rem, Annie and Bronz, I think. It was also a wonderful challenge, not only to write with others, but to get to know them in the writing. I don't recall who ran it, maybe Tzara? But perhaps in the new year we can give it a go again?

Last edited:
It's been a fun round, for sure. I love competitions, but could never do a gunfight myself, so wow to Butters, Rem, and everyone else who has ever participated.

If I recall, there was also a challenge where we got into groups? I was in a group with Tess, Rem, Annie and Bronz, I think. It was also a wonderful challenge, not only to write with others, but to get to know them in the writing. I don't recall who ran it, maybe Tzara? But perhaps in the new year we can give it a go again?

I remember that, you were a hard task master and I swore at you :D

I remember that, you were a hard task master and I swore at you :D

Yeah, you called me names and got off a few 'f' words to boot. I never asked to be the task master, but we did pretty good, if I do recall, and hey, all of us still talk. lol

I'll try to look it up. It was a very good challenge.

Last edited:
Yeah, you called me names and got off a few 'f' words to boot. I never asked to be the task master, but we did pretty good, if I do recall, and hey, all of us still talk. lol

I'll try to look it up. It was a very good challenge.

Got us altogether on Facebook as I recall too.

Found it! Wow, Can't believe I found the contest post. No idea where the actual poems got to, though. lol

I still have the links that you posted in my FB messages, but those pages no longer exist. I guess the War Room was dismantled once peace was achieved. hehehe :rolleyes:

:cool:

Thanks for this Butters. Had to read those poems again and wow. They're pretty good efforts by all involved, plus, in recollection, a lot of fun in the process. Maybe in the new year we can get something like that going again. :)

did you read todski's frankenpoem? he got a bunch of us to write individual parts of a whole without seeing all the rest, jjust the verse directly before our own if i remember... might even have been just the last line. ugh, i need to go find it and see but i should be decorating my tree.

edit: posts 34 and 103, 2 poems. a lot of fun. i preferred it to the other one with set teams and we got two very interesting pieces from it.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=942549

Last edited:
did you read todski's frankenpoem? he got a bunch of us to write individual parts of a whole without seeing all the rest, jjust the verse directly before our own if i remember... might even have been just the last line. ugh, i need to go find it and see but i should be decorating my tree.

edit: posts 34 and 103, 2 poems. a lot of fun. i preferred it to the other one with set teams and we got two very interesting pieces from it.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=942549

No, I haven't. Thanks for the link. :D

Back