WilliamButlerYeats (The other)

What? wasn't referring to specifics, in general. I'm amazed at some of your comments, agree with half of them, hey, I wrong about half the time. 1/4 of the time we see the same thing on stuff that is poetry, probably most of the better stuff, it maybe more.
:rose::rose::rose:
i know :D i was referring to reading your longer piece and not having the energy to stay awake to comment on it.

amazed, or gobsmacked? lol.

and yes, most probably. :cool:

Here is a thread, Ash, study it carefully.
Here Literotica's resident blind asshole *me* seemingly steps into a trap, by pointing out the merits of a supposed newcomer. i.e. just trying to generate interest.
Poor, poor, pitiful me.
Aha, trap is sprung by someone thing to discredit me, mainly because I don't follow his line, that person has about six alts. So when your research turns up 30 in eleven years,so how are you counting them? And if a newb, you couldn't like stopped and studied something more worthwhile, like fucking poetry.
Anyone can write down, dummify.

I've had two holy wars declared against me, I'm not adverse to a third, so what does that make me?
Fucking nuts, deal with it.
bflagsst, has needled me continuously, has accused me of going over to the Dark Side, your moralistic stance sounds similar, and constant needling sounds just a little too much deja vu.

If you are a newb study it carefully at the beginning, they are similar techniques to Demure101.
And if Demure can be as prolific as she(?) was. They don't take that long, if they stay within the lines.
Think about it. But also think about how comment lite she was, as was bflagsst's.
And how certain people refrain.

Sorry if I ruined anyone's day, I thought I would, just ya know-share. Because I feel like a real asshole for trying. And I am fucking tired of shit fingers pointing and saying I am.

No, I am not happy.
Muthafuckas. And punt is a dangerous word, think of the implications.

As for me what is going to happen? H removal, 20 more fucking poem, Fucking old hat. Artificial H generation, now that one was new (as applied to me).

i forgot all about this thread. made interesting reading, and still left me gape-jawed in places. :rolleyes:

12-oh-1 , i am Not indulgin' in any Holy War / Jihad against you or anybody : first get that outta' yer' Head !
Unlike these guys i don't attack Poets unless attacked first : i have a No First Use Policy & i'll give U a Piem in coupla' days' where there will be a Clearly dilineated Poet , Protagonist 'n foil /s . Hang on , Old Guy .

Here is a thread, Ash, study it carefully.
Here Literotica's resident blind asshole *me* seemingly steps into a trap, by pointing out the merits of a supposed newcomer. i.e. just trying to generate interest.
Poor, poor, pitiful me.
Aha, trap is sprung by someone thing to discredit me, mainly because I don't follow his line, that person has about six alts. So when your research turns up 30 in eleven years,so how are you counting them? And if a newb, you couldn't like stopped and studied something more worthwhile, like fucking poetry.
Anyone can write down, dummify.

I've had two holy wars declared against me, I'm not adverse to a third, so what does that make me?
Fucking nuts, deal with it.
bflagsst, has needled me continuously, has accused me of going over to the Dark Side, your moralistic stance sounds similar, and constant needling sounds just a little too much deja vu.

If you are a newb study it carefully at the beginning, they are similar techniques to Demure101.
And if Demure can be as prolific as she(?) was. They don't take that long, if they stay within the lines.
Think about it. But also think about how comment lite she was, as was bflagsst's.
And how certain people refrain.

Sorry if I ruined anyone's day, I thought I would, just ya know-share. Because I feel like a real asshole for trying. And I am fucking tired of shit fingers pointing and saying I am.

No, I am not happy.
Muthafuckas. And punt is a dangerous word, think of the implications.

As for me what is going to happen? H removal, 20 more fucking poem, Fucking old hat. Artificial H generation, now that one was new (as applied to me).

edit: I didn't have anything nice to say, so I deleted my comment. It was mostly about Ashesh9 being a crap poet, ampersands, Internet anonymity... oh well.

Last edited:
I was reading this, but had to stop when I vomited in my mouth with all the pretentiousness.

Artificial H generation, now that one was new (as applied to me).

Report your poem, "red tint". Request that all votes made on 06/07/2014 within a very short time period be deleted. There, order restored to the universe, the top 10 goes back to showcasing bots and circle jerkers.

This thread was a nice sparring match between me, me and 1201 then all you dorks got involved like there was something in it for you. He learned his lesson, regardless if he thinks I spent time voting down his poems. I like his poems, and voting up/down a whole row of poems doesn't work as Manu is an adept programmer.

This thread was a nice sparring match between me, me and 1201 then all you dorks got involved like there was something in it for you. He learned his lesson, regardless if he thinks I spent time voting down his poems. I like his poems, and voting up/down a whole row of poems doesn't work as Manu is an adept programmer.

Interesting point go on insult everyone some more, makes very little sense to throw a blanket statement like that out, I mean if any body learned something other than how much of a pretentious ass you can be then both you and 1201 provided a valuable service to the community.

Only reason I bothered saying anything is the stupidity of calling people dorks insinuating that somehow only you or 1201 are worthy of the knowledge of "poetry"

No wonder bogus thinks poets dissaoear up their own asses.

*shakes head in confused manner and leaves thread*

Interesting point go on insult everyone some more, makes very little sense to throw a blanket statement like that out, I mean if any body learned something other than how much of a pretentious ass you can be then both you and 1201 provided a valuable service to the community.

Only reason I bothered saying anything is the stupidity of calling people dorks insinuating that somehow only you or 1201 are worthy of the knowledge of "poetry"

No wonder bogus thinks poets dissaoear up their own asses.

*shakes head in confused manner and leaves thread*

You guys are too hardheaded. This thread was blown up on the first or second page so no one should think there was poetry content here. Bogusbrig is a newborn, the all too typical: "I'm going to write poetry without learning anything about the first few thousand years of its history and forms."

Last edited:
You guys are too hardheaded. This thread was blown up on the first or second page so no one should think there was poetry content here. Bogusbrig is a newborn, the all too typical: "I'm going to write poetry without learning anything about the first few thousand years of its history and forms."
and sometimes the most original poetry springs from people like this - their imagination doesn't get hobbled by tradition, dead voices, conforming....

i think it'd be fair to say that the people who're going to create fabulous poetry will probably do it whether or not they're steeped in the history of the craft, and those who're going to write rubbish will do so no matter how much they've 'learned' because one man's learning is another's 'i've read this so i know it'.

You guys are too hardheaded. This thread was blown up on the first or second page by WBY specifically so no one would think there was poetry content here. Bogusbrig is a newborn, the typical, "I'm going to write poetry without learning anything about the first few thousand years of its history and forms."

I am not much of a poet I will admit that and know nothing of its history, putting me in a lesser boat that leaks, however I'm sure bogus knows far more than I. I have no qualms over having anything I write not only scrutinised but pulled to pieces or laughed at, because I am learning. There is valuable content in this thread for that purpose between all the back and forth and other bullshit.

1201 earnt my respect by trying to teach what he knows, admitting he is wrong and at least bringing discussion to the forefront always bringing his mantra of think. Some of the shit he says I don't understand, some I don't agree with but he always has my respect.

You I don't know at all bar the fact I have read your poetry because I have seen your name brought up a couple of times, your poetry is still beyond my comprehension which doesn't make it bad or inferior because I can see and sense the craft you use, but the meaning is muddied by my failings as a reader. Since I am a lesser reader and I would guess many on this site are in the same category then why wouldn't a bogus poem suit, because it is easy to grasp and you can sense the undertows. I.e. to me there is more depth than just a story.

If I had time to go to university or colledge to learn this shit, trust me I would go, but since I don't and this is a hobby that I truly enjoy, why should I be lumped in the category of backwater buffoon simply because I lack education, since most of the shit is processed at a personal preference level unless you actually know the craft then I think bogus's points on certain things are more than valid. Dismiss him as a child if you will to keep some kind of moral high ground, but at least he is trying to engage a reader at a base comprehension level and looking to make his work understandable and relateable.

Maybe another four or five years of studying this and thinking about that will yield better results for me in terms of " upper echelon" works, however I consider Angeline to be one of the better poets here and her work is easily relateable because she uses imagery that I can understand.

I

voting up/down a whole row of poems doesn't work as Manu is an adept programmer.

It's easy to spam a thousand votes with impunity using either TOR or a list of proxies. Of course, a poem receiving a thousand 5 votes overnight will stand out, so you're better off casting them over a long period of time.

Not that any of that is needed. Considering most poems don't get more than ten votes, if you can click one the "1", you're qualified to troll.

Protip: click 3, since those are less likely to be removed automatically.

I'd make such a great evil mastermind.

what lesson would that be?
Trust no one?
Now if your tossaways should have value as something to learn from, my advice stands. Do you think that advice was taken?
Fact is, there should be something in it there for everyone (vowel length and sound), even if I have to fucking point it out.
My beef with you and Emp, put de fuckin comment on de fuckin poem.

It's easy to spam a thousand votes with impunity using either TOR or a list of proxies. Of course, a poem receiving a thousand 5 votes overnight will stand out, so you're better off casting them over a long period of time.

Not that any of that is needed. Considering most poems don't get more than ten votes, if you can click one the "1", you're qualified to troll.

Protip: click 3, since those are less likely to be removed automatically.

I'd make such a great evil mastermind.
you're not already?
btw my anon(s) did just that, over time. Likely a three, knocking it just below the 4.5 takes the H.

Back