Her keeper. (open to one dominant and agressive male)

Hannah was content and happy, she loved times like this, when they were both happy and not focusing on the issues the both clearly have going on. She leans in against him as they walk into the cinema. It was good to go to the cinema and pick the film for once, Aj and Hannah had very differant views on what movies were good and what weren't.

She stands with him as he pays and follows him through. "No thanks" she says shaking her head, "but you get one.. I'm just going to get cleaned up a little" hannah says blushing slightly. As she let's go of his hand and leans up, brushing her lips against his cheek.before walking towards the restroom, pushing the door open which thankfully is empty, she heads straight to the sink. Glancing in the mirror her blush only intensifies. She looked like she had just been fucked. Honestly what must people think of her. Hannah washes her hand with soap and dries them. Before running one hand through her hair, trying to tame the tangled mass of girls, without much luck, but I would have to do. She smooths down her clothes before smiling in satisfaction, walking out and back over to Aj, her heart skipping a beat as she see's him stood there. It was crazy the effect he had on her. "Ready to go in" she asks as she slides her arms around his waist from the back, squeezing softly.
 
AJ grinned watching her rush off to clean herself off. He always liked seeing the embarrassed flush on her cheeks after they had sex some place where she suspected people would notice or realize what she'd done. The innocent girl mantra she clung to made him smile as he got a coke and then found her back at his side her hair a little more tame that it had been from his ravishment.

He smiled when she slid her hand around his body and he guided her to the theater. For the life of him he couldn't remember much of the previews for the movie she had picked but he knew that one way or another he would have a fun time. Settling into a pair of seats in the middle he settled his arm around her shoulder and gave her a kiss before taking a drink as the theater lights started to dim around them.
 
Hannah follow Aj without question as he guides them to the seat, she sits down next to him, smiling as for once she was genuinly happy. Smiling even more as his hand comes around her shoulder, she loved days like this when they were both happy and it didn't feel like there was something hanging over her.

She shakes herself as she tries to rid herself of the thoughts and focus on the film as she was determined to get through the movie instead of getting distracted with Aj like the normally did. Hannah leans in resting her head against his strong shoulder and pressing a soft kiss to it, before turning her attention back to the film as it starts. Quickly becoming absorbed in the plot.
 
AJ was enjoying the movie, or at least as much as he could with the mushy love interests and plots that adorned it. The main part of going to the movies he liked was spending time with his girl so while he may have been content at one point to just sit their and watch and focus on the characters it was not always the case.

Feeling Hannah's body rest gently against his as she leaned on his shoulder his hand held at her shoulder idly rested for the moment as the two main characters argued over something after a passionate bout of returning to one another. His fingers rubbed her skin through the jacket and he leaned to the right kissing her on the head while he continued to stroked her as the main characters seemed to be at a pause as they both decided who would talk first.
 
Hannah knew these movies were cheesy and unrealistic, but she couldn't help but love them, its what most girls want, unconditional and lasting love and she believed that she had found that with Aj, even when they argued or when he was mad at her, she never ever doubted he loved her, he had this way of making her feel so special and loved. She steals a peak up at her boyfriend, not the mention he was handsome as well.

Hannah smiles to herself as she shifts closer into him, enjoying the feeling of his warm body so close to her, she feels his hand rubbing her shoulder softly. It only furthers at the sweet kiss on her head. Hannah's hand comes to rest on his thigh and squeezing it gently. She was actually seriously considering giving in to this battle they were having and moving in with him, but she couldn't. She was stubborn, as they both knew and it would take a hell of a lot to make her back.

She reaches up and takes the drink from him, taking a small sip as she watches to couple on the screen as they lock lips and kisses her hard. She kisses his shoulder again, shifting in the seat before focusing on the film again.
 
AJ's lips curled into a small smile as he felt Hannah's fingers gently squeeze his thigh. His eyes remained fixed on the big glowing screen even as his hand stroked her shoulder and he felt her breast rub against his chest as she leaned in.

Frankly he was surprised by her touch given he would have figured she'd play coy or try to rebuke it and focus on the movie. But it appeared she wasn't completely impregnable as far as his subtle charm was concerned.

He heard the gentle slurping sound as she took his cup and while part of him was annoyed at the gesture the little kiss on his shoulder made it all better. He had half a mind to see what would happen if he told her to sit on his lap so he could hold her as they watched, among other things. Turning to her his left hand moved forward gently rubbing her stomach while his right hand held her close and he kissed her cheek slowly and then her lips and then back to her ears as the figures on the screen continued to display their love.
 
Hannah smiles up at Aj as she places the cup back in the holder, as she turns herself to look back at the screen and that's when she feels it. His hand. On her stomach, and the soft kisses on her cheek and whilst they felt good, she wasn't impressed with them at all, she knew what he wanted and there was no way she was going to give it him, he did this every time.

She sighs loudly as she slaps the hand that is resting on her stomach, before wrapping her fingers around his and pushing it away. "No" she says rather firmly, her face set with a look of determination, as soon as his hand is gone, she smooths her shirt down, resiting the urge to take his hand off of his shoulder, which she would do if he tried anything else. While she had dto admit the film wasn't that interesting, he had promised her a night out and it didn't involve perks for him.

Hannah sighs loudly and shifts to the side of her chair away from him, crossing her legs away, her hands resting on the armrest.
 
AJ smiled at her resistance as they sat together in the dark theater. The gently slap of her hand against his was fresh on his mind as he bit his lips as the couple on screen went out for a dinner date. He recalled in the trailers that somewhere in the scene and ex of the guy's came along ending up with him getting two drinks in the face.

'Poor sucker' He thought as he gave Hannah a few moments to enjoy the movie. Planned right he knew she'd figure he had given up and he gave her a gentle almost apologetic rub on the shoulder. The scene played out with some interesting conversation, or interesting if he'd paid attention.

Then when the ex girl friend came along and the two main characters looked started AJ pulled Hannah in close to him with his right arm. His left instantly went to her stomach and then under her shirt as he rubbed her skin while he pushed his hungry mouth to hers. Stilling any resistance he held her firmly close to him as he shoved his tongue down her throat and claimed her lips while his hand rubbed her skin and then moved over to her arm gently stroking her fingers.
 
Hannah smirks in satisfaction as Aj leaves her alone, she was a little surprised, but it was a pleasent surprise. He needed to understand that she wasn't there to entertain him and give him what he wanted. And right now she wanted to watch the film and nothing else.

She huffs loudly, a little annoyed now and unable to focus on the film, after a few minutes though she manages to settle back down and return her focus onto the film. That's when he pulls her towards him, causing her to let out a small squeal. His hand goes under her shirt while her eyes lock onto his "aj" she whispers quietly but bhe cuts her off. Slamming his lips down onto her own and while she liked his kisses, she wasn't in the mood for it right now. She begins to squirm in his arms, but they were far too strong for her and she never had a chance.

A small pout forms on her lips as they purse, he was being a jerk and they both knew it so her hands come to rest on his chest and push hard of course to no effect. She she relaxes into the kiss letting him think he has won as she deepens the kiss sucking his tongue into her mouth, then she takes her oppurtunity and clamps her teeth down, biting hard. The surprise giving her a chance to pull back. She smirks at him.
 
AJ had thought for sure Hannah would just cave in at that point. He was only playing with her, he wasn't ripping down her panties and forcing her onto his cock but now she had decided to play things rough. He retreated tasting blood in his mouth and gave her a hard stare. Part of him realized he had overstepped and perhaps she really just wanted to watch the silly moving. Annoyed AJ took a drank letting the cool icy soda assuage his pain slightly as he retreated back with a grumbling 'hmmph'

He may as well have slapped her for the rage boiling over him. But for the moment he just moved to his side and folded his arms removing his one from her shoulder. She could just be off on her own, maybe so much that she could walk back home, he thought for a moment as the characters on screen shouted at one another.
 
Hannah gulps as she sees the look on Aj's face, it was always the look he gave her when she had gone too far and honestly she knew that she shouldn't have bit him, but he shouldn't of kissed her. Unable to take it anymore her eyes drop to the ground and away from him.

The fact that he wasn't saying anything worried her, and that only grew as he removed his arm from her shoulder, causing Hannah to frown, already she missed to comforting feeling. She sighs loudly and looks back to the screen but she is unable to focus anymore.

She keeps glancing back at him. Peaking and hoping that he can't see her looking at him. "You deserved it" she mutters under her breath sick of him being angry at her. She pouts as she stands up and moves one seat away from him smirking in satisfaction as she pretends to be watching the film.
 
AJ misses her occasional looks as Hannah focused on the ground. He tried getting into the movie but the whole point of them going had been to spend some time together and now they were in one of their little tiffs. It annoyed him and slowly looking back at her his face turns apologetic if only for a moment and he moves forward to the seat she had left. Gently he puts his hand over hers looking into her with a serious gaze.

He keeps his hand away from her shoulder and soon enough the gentle stroke on her hand is done as well, for the moment. Still looking at her he softly utters.

"I'm sorry." And then he refocuses on the movie, wishing to kiss her on the cheek but thinking better and giving her space but not wanting to let her go another seat away from him. He hated giving in like this but sometimes he had to look at the larger picture.
 
Aj immediatly takes hannah's seat so he is sitting next to her again, she tenses a little, but at the feeling of his hand over hers relaxes her and she sinks back into the chair.
She wasn't happy but she didn't try to take her hand away from him.

Hannah smiles a lttle as Aj apologises, it was very rare that he would give in and be the one to apologize to her and yet she couldn't seem to let it go. She pouts and shakes her head determined not to give in so easily. "Sorrys not good enough' she says, once she got into these kind of moods it was hard to get out of them.

She huffs slightly blowing the hair out of her eyes as she shakes her head, she couldnget back into the film know, so she sits back, leaning away from Aj absentmindedly swirling a strand of her hair around her finger. She instead settles for glaring at him, if she was feeling uncomfortable then he should be too.
 
AJ had to grin a little as she pouted and made the rebuke. It didn't surprise him much and after she settled in to just glare at him he gave a smile and watched the movie or at least acted like he was. Eventually he slowly turned at her, undaunted by her 'pouty you did something bad and I'm mad at you look' and took a drink of his soda.

Then as the scene moved to where the two lovers were spending some time alone and thinking about what they had both done he turned to her and grinned cautiously.

"Have I ever told you how cute you look when you're trying to remain mad at me?" He said with a sly grin and his hand moved once more to gently stroke hers. If she tried to pull away he would not let her but for the moment he was intent to give her a little gentle nudge, letting him know he was sorry but that he was also moving on past it.
 
It only serves to annoy her more as he smiles at her, as if he is amused that she is mad at him or something. Her glare only intensifies as she folds her arms over her chest in annoyance.

Hannah wasn't happy and even though he probably can't see her or her efforts she still doesn't look away. It was rare that she got mad at him and even rarer that she could keep it up, unfortunatley she didn't think that she would be keeping it up this time besides maybe she didn't have a right to be mad at him. She had bit him after all and she hadn't exactly been gentle. Hannah smirks at the memory and the sight of his shocked face.

By the time he turns to her. Most of the anger had gone and it was all pretence. She smiles and blushes a little as he tells her she looks cute. His hand gently strokes hers and for a moment she thinks about pulling back but changes her mind. She doesn't apologize or awknowledge him but she turns her hand upwards, lacing her fingers though his so she is holding his hand and squeezes softly. Shifting in her seat to face the screen, just in time to see the two main characters kissing after resolving their argument.
 
AJ is a bit surprised to feel her hand switch over after her smile and blush. He hoped she was moving away from being mad at him all the same. His attention was back on the screen when he felt her squeezing it gently and he turned and gave her quick look before he watched the couple on screen kissing and spelling the finishing touches on their conflict.

As the credits began to roll AJ rubbed his thumb over her hand and then leaned his head in to hers. He didn't kiss her but gently rubbed his head against hers for a moment while feeling the lingering bite on his tongue. Somehow he would have to get her back for it still. Perhaps no oral for her for a week, how was he supposed to do it anyhow without full use of his tongue. But he pushed the thoughts away and merely enjoyed the moment.

"Nice film." He commented dryly.
 
Hannah smiles as the film ends, it really was sweet, she loved happy endings like that, it was the kind she always imagined that she would have or at least hoped, just without all the drama along the way.

Still she was a little nervous as the credits begin to roll. She wasn't sure how it was going to be. She had bitten him after all and a small part of her acknowledged how childish and wrong that was but she had succeeded in getting exactly what she wanted so it was worth it.

Hannah's eyes drop down as he rests his head against hers, a small smile on her face, finally looking up at him, their eyes locking, before she pulls away from him.

She smirks as she hears his comment. "Yeah shame about the company" she says with a roll of her eyes. She was only half joking. Hannah stands and begins to walk towards the exit.
 
The smile on her face helped comfort AJ's mind a bit more but then as she moved aside he could feel her reluctance. It tugged at something inside him, something he didn't always know he had but he always seemed ti feel it when he was with her, even when he had hit her.

So he just moved up and walked casually besides her not moving to grab her arm or pull her in to snuggle with him as they walked for the car.

"I could say the same thing." He mentioned as they made their way to the parking log.

"Buh somwhan mit by tong..." He said fumbling over the words hoping to make her laugh as they got closer to the car and their point of departure.
 
Hannah and Aj walk towards the exit, she rolls her eyes as she hears his reply but she supposed that he did have a point, she hadn't been all that pleasent with him either. She huffs and continues to walk outside, shivering from the cold until she hears him speak. Well make sounds. Hannah couldn't help it, she throws her head back and begins to laugh, turning to face him.

She smirks as she reaches out and grabs his hand, pulling him closer to her, so that they're leaning back against the wall out of sight, she reaches out wrapping her arms around his waist, still giggling slightly. All the anger and resistance gone, she leans in against him. "I'm sorry I bit your tongue" she says sweetly, before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. This is why she loved Aj he made her laugh even when she shouldn't.

"Even if you did deserve it" she adds teasingly. "And don't even try tell me you didn't" she adds firmly, her hands sliding up his back slowly.
 
AJ grinned and after tasting the sweet fragrance of her lips on his he felt some of his fear fading away gently. He would never truly voice it but it occasionally had a way of lingering on his mind. Hannah's arms holding onto his hips and then around his back broke through much of it and moving his own hands down around her he pulled her up and gave her a kiss in return, holding her slightly off her feet for a moment before letting her back down and giving her a somber and yet warm smile.

"I would never think of saying such." He told her and his hands locked around her own body for a moment keeping her body close to his, where it belonged. Giving her one hard embrace he smiled and laughed slightly before he turned her around and continued holding her hand as he walked the both to the car. Feeling like treating her extra special at the moment he even went and opened her door for her before moving back around to his seat and strapping in.
 
"Besides you can bite me back" she says with a smirk, they both knew that she had a weak spot for being bitten, not on her tongue and not as hard as she had with Aj, but she liked it none the less, especially when they were making love.

She smiles in contentment as he takes her hand and leads her to the car, thats the thing that she loved about their relationship, it could go from bad to amazing in just a few minutes.. well sometimes anyway. She lets out a giggle as he holds the door open for her, "well arent you a gentleman" she comments as she climbs in, watching him walk back to his side and get in, her hand comes to rest on his thigh and she squeezes it softly, like she often did when he was driving.

With her free hand she pulls the seatbelt over herself. "so I'm staying at yours tonight right?" the question was more of a formality as there wasn't very many nights when she didn't
 
AJ turns and gives her a gentle nod. A grin appeared on his face when she commented on him biting her back and he would have to remember that when they got back to his place.

"Yes we are." He said, not caring what her parents might say. It wasn't like he was going to meet them tonight and he could care less what they thought. He loved their daughter, she was his and if he wanted her to stay over he would have her stay over. While she squeezed and rubbed his thigh he could feel his erection starting to return and he smiled at her and kissed her neck as they drove along. Soon he drove up into the apartment complex he lived it. It was out of the way and a bit run down but he never had any trouble. Getting out he took Hannah's hand in his guiding her up the stairs to his door as he had many times and then brought them both inside.

It was clean tonight, he had spent most of the early day cleaning up some pizza boxes and other junk. He guided her to the living room and sofa and then returned to the small kitchen that was attached.

"You want anything to drink?" He asked her though his mind was obviously on other things. He wanted to cum inside of her so bad, especially after she had resisted him in the theater and earlier and her stroking his thigh had not helped.
 
Hannah allows Aj too lead her upstairs, not missing the fact that he seemed to have cleaned up since she had last been here. Hannah watches as he disapears into the kitchen.

"No I'm alright" she says as she settles herself on the sofa, leaning down and removing her shoes, placing them neatly at the side. She was feeling the need to tease him as her hands move swiftly to the zip of her jeans peeling them down her thighs. "I'm actually tired, I was thinking we could just have an early night, you don't mind do you?" she asks as she kicks them off, pulling her tshirt up over her head.

She walks to the kitchen, her hips swaying from side to side in what she hoped was a tempting manner, she leans against the frame of the door, watching him. She was up for some fun, but she didn't want him to know it just yet.
 
AJ nodded and set to getting himself a beer. The bottle was chilled cold and he popped the top off and downed some of the amber ale and then heard her speak. He shook his head not knowing what was going on out in the living room.

"I can't say that I would care for it that much, specially after all this talk about bit..." He didn't finish the word as he turned around and saw her standing their in just her bra and panties. He watched her smile and give a little enticing sway of her hips and his cock throbbed slightly in his jeans as he took another drink.

"You look so damn sexy." He said and moved a step closer. "Such a naughty girl to sneak up on a man with nothing but your undies." AJ grinned as he looked at her.

"Sure you want to tuck in early. You know how fun it gets when we stay up... I don't think you could resist." He says trying to keep his face serious and not smile.
 
Hannah watches as he steps closer, her mouth suddenly dry, she felt so naked vulnerable stood like this when he was fully clothed and although it made her nervous she was excited too and she liked that she had an effect on him. "I have been a very naughty girl" she says coyly as her hand comes up to play with a strand of curls, wrapping it around her finger. She steps closer to him her hand reaching out and cupping the buldge in his jeans, stroking it with her thumb as she looks up at him. "The question is what are you going to do about it?" she asks with wide innocent eyes but she was teasing him.

And then all of a sudden she stops touching him, pulling her hand back, letting them both drop to her sides. "Tomorrow of course, because I'm having an early night" she says with a wink, giggling as she turns and runs to his bedroom, throwing herself back on the bed, wondering if he would follow her, she lays back her hand tracing small circles on her stomach, just above her panties.
 
Back
Top