Missouri Rollcall

Survived the storm that blew through earlier. Got a boatload of hail here. At least it was small. But the ground outside looked like we got another snow storm for a while. Crazy, man.


Ooh, my 69th post. <weg>

it hailed a lot in our part of town. I hear thunder now.
 
For any Lit fans and you live in the St. Louis area, the Borders in Ballwin is closing. The Erotica is 40% off! The rest of the books are marked down too!;)
 
Now that the Oaks of Cadet nude resort is closed, are there any other places close to St. Louis where single males can go?
 
I see that you have a Stanley Cup ring, but you live in MO. Don't you know that WE have never won the Stanley cup. I learned that tonight at a trivia night.

Sadly, this is true. But the Blues are my second favorite team.
 
Baseball's a good game. I just prefer the speed and violence of hockey.

You know George Carlin used to do a comedy bit about the diference between football and baseball. Baseball it is who is up. Football you are looking for downs. baseball you friendlier terms -everybody goes home. It is hysterical.
Have a good evening.
 
Of course not. I hate Elmo. He annoys me. You don't.

Ok. Before I tell this joke... I apologize to the blonds in the world.... Now that the disclaimer is out...
Wings. Did you hear about the blond that went to work at the Tickle Me Elmo factory? She was responsible for the final test- to see if he laughed when you tickled him... She had to test each Elmo twice before shipping him out of the factory. The production line got held up because she gave each Elmo two testicles. LOL:D
 
Back
Top