What is the hottest story you've read on Lit?

Darn - now you're going to make me blush.

I appreciated the kind words - it's still one of my favorites I've written. I get at least a dozen requests a month for the actual game, 6 years later. I'm considering working out with Laurel how to make it available as a free download.

Some personal favorites of mine:

Loving Wives: Magic Pills I love this woman!
Group Sex: King Size Bed Major Fantasy Fulfillment with just a dash of feasibility.
Incest: Mouse Stupidly hot Incest/Romance. Never a big fan of the genre until I read this.

Every story by Travel Girl turns into a stroke-fest for me. She's a little wordy, but when the action commences, it's worth the build-up.

Lately, I've almost exclusively read stories written by female authors. They have so much more of a cerebral, truly erotic perspective than most men.
 
I think it's "the accidental Nudist Camp" (admittedly, there are a few others)..
 
Mine are wordy. I think I deliver in the end, but I think of build up in erotica the way I think of foreplay in bed and I take my time getting to the fucking.
 
Mmmm....Actually the very first story I read here planted a seed. It was a great tale although looking back, could have used a little bit of editing. Then there was the next story I read, same author, same genre. To this day they both remain a flame in my mind.

Boystown by bobfr

A Load in Every Hole by bobfr

These I read a long time ago. I have since reread them and they brought the same...pleasure as when I first read them. I have since read everyone of bobfr's stories, all are very well told. Are they works worthy of great awards, not really, just my praise for stories well told.

Another of my first reads when I got here...

The Erica Chronicles by LogansRunCanada

He has three other which seem to almost outlines to the The Erica Chronicles.

An honorable mention...

3 Day of Watching My Wife Fuck by newbie2008

A good tale.

Of course these are all in the Loving Wives category, as if you couldn't tell from the titles. :D
 
I cant name one on LIT. If I wanna read a hawt story I go elsewhere.
 
How can one find stories from Honey123?

Sorry, found the answer above, thanks
 
Last edited:
Seven Days and Damn Dress by Soular are both amazing.

I really like everything Jim_and_Sarah have written.

bloodsugarsxmagic started a series called "In the Curiosity Shop" that was just incredible, but dropped it after two installments. That was in 2012, so I doubt any more installments are coming, but it's still worth the read.

The Midsummer's Fest two-parter by voluptuary_manque was also quite good.
 
After thinking about it for a bit, I think my favourite has to be the NC/R story Cage ("She learns that human pets don't get to choose.") by violent intimacy. It's very well-written, and hits so many of my kinks in a single chapter it's kind of ridiculous. Also, although it's actually kind of a cautionary tale, this story was the one that spurred me to finally try BDSM in real life.
 
I didn't want to say it was my favorite for the longest time, because so many people like it.

But the Timber Pack Chronicles are pretty far up there.

Since robcub32 owns 4 of 10 of the all time top spots in GM with TPC, it's hard to say that isn't the hottest story on the site in that category.

For those of you that have read it...and all the begging for more that is still going on in comments more than two years after the final chapter was published...Rob Colton has announced on his Facebook page and website that the sequel to TPC will be released this spring. Unfortunately it will be an ebook and won't be here on LIT until much later; and that is only a possible/maybe.

I don't care. I'm already in line to pay! :D
 
I don't know about "hottest"...

...but, that dude johnnieblue writes hella stories. He's got like thousands of 'em on here. Worthy, too... so far, the ones I've read (two-I've only just begun...), and, short... like I like... 1 or 2 pages.
;)
 
Back
Top