I'm throwing a massive party!

See fata cats! It isn't just me that gets data!!!

( I get. 'Cats' too honey, but I like that because I feel like it includes pup and Riby. Whether Data-Fata tolerates it I don't know. But she is an open minded cat loving sort. )

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I might need to hire a venue. I don't want drunken Litsters fingering my spines. Plus Pup might get over excited and do the wall of death on the settee and take someone's face off. To be fair I do that when over excited too. Plus Riby once when distressed shit on the floor so I'd hate that to happen with guests present. To be fair I do that when distressed too.

ha, w00t!!
:)

fuck that worthless fucker

Preach it brother.

Weeeee! Fucking Phil!
I'm coming. :heart:
Yay! :heart:
You host the party, I'll bring the massive.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

What is that saying? Love is blind or some bullshit? ;)

CUNT. :mad::mad::mad:
 

I am swirling with emotion - I feel awful that I insulted you so knowing now how truly awful this Phil fellow is; however, it is the first time you've called me cunt and I feel an odd sense of belonging now.
 
Well, finally some good news here on the ole GB!

I'll party with you Fata. I'll bring a great big wheel of cheese to dance on.
 
Back
Top