North Korea

JohnnySavage

Literotica Guru
It's an odd place. One of the oddest places on Earth. It could be the odd stories are true, or it could be that we just don't get much information from there and we like to imagine.

Kim Ill Dong (or whatever) had two tarts spray his brother with some chemical, which killed him in minutes?

He fed his uncle to the dogs?

He keeps launching missiles (is that spelled right?)... He's going to get the kind of attention I don't think he really wants. Although, the best course of action for a poor country to take is to go to war with Uncle Sugar. Great way to get new roads and schools and such.

Kijong-dong is a very nice town that nobody lives in. NK just uses it to blast speeches toward the South. Which, you'd think radio would be a better choice.

At least China's puppet dictators are funny...the Shah was boring.

I'd like to study up more on NK, but the names are too difficult for my hillbilly brain to process.

That's part of getting old though, I suspect. I was able to study 3rd-10th century Chinese maritime trade routes in college.

Oh, good gawd, the poster's name escapes me at the moment, but we used to have a guy here who was very informed on that which could be gleaned about the Hermit Kingdom...

If it comes to me, I'll get back to you.

Just been reading about him. Wasn't he killed by a face cloth?

I read on the internets this morning that two women (evil beings that they are) just walked right up to him in the airport, put some cloth over his face and sprayed it with some chemical.

The portly and gregarious Kim Jong Nam, the eldest son of late North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, was assaulted on Monday morning in the departure hall of Kuala Lumpur International Airport and died on the way to hospital, Malaysian police said.

Portly and gregarious.

I want that on my tombstone!

I read on the internets this morning that two women (evil beings that they are) just walked right up to him in the airport, put some cloth over his face and sprayed it with some chemical.

Ooh I might try that with Phil before he leaves. I'll use soap though, that'll do the most damage on that filthy mug.

There might be a 'lost face' message in there somewhere, and by two females too...

It's a bit sean connery, doncha think?

Twin lesbian stewardess incest, steamed towel in first class works better. Tom Cruise... his face looks burned lately.

Trump: No way they're launching a missile.

Trump: We're not so innocent. You'll see.

Trump: Ya gotta admire the guy, so young and wacking his own family.

Sounds to me like the USA did it and Trump couldn't wait to tell.

It's an odd place. One of the oddest places on Earth. It could be the odd stories are true, or it could be that we just don't get much information from there and we like to imagine.

Kim Ill Dong (or whatever) had two tarts spray his brother with some chemical, which killed him in minutes?

He fed his uncle to the dogs?

He keeps launching missiles (is that spelled right?)... He's going to get the kind of attention I don't think he really wants. Although, the best course of action for a poor country to take is to go to war with Uncle Sugar. Great way to get new roads and schools and such.

Kim's ill Dong is probably his problem.

You people are only making fun of North Korea because its citizens are on a steady diet of tree bark and dirt.

I'm sure, from a Nork point of view

keep-calm-and-look-at-the-norks.png

Norks!

Back