Hashtag, the homophobe

Yeah right. As someone who's been in the forum for at least as long as Que, you certainly must have missed all Rob's comments about Que's family life.

I learned more than I should know about Que's personal circumstances within a few months of joining the forum.

I get it. You are a creepy stalking fuck which is why you make such accusations. I scroll past the posts of many, not stopping to savor their personal details like you appear to do.

I scroll past the posts of many, not stopping to savor their personal details like you appear to do.

I doubt you have the ability to savour a nuance.

More to the point; this whole Adjudicator thing was marginally competent for about a month, but now you've stopped the pithy posts from Season 1, and the contract writers are just yelling and waggling its cane at people as they drive by.

I get it. You are a creepy stalking fuck which is why you make such accusations. I scroll past the posts of many, not stopping to savor their personal details like you appear to do.
'Nuff about me.

So tell me: Why are you constantly drooling over someone who could well be your daughter, and who's clearly amused by it and is obviously toying with you?
I often find the second part quite funny. Look who's been bragging about being a connaisseur of women!

Like half of the dudes who post in such forumd, you're actually a computer geek who doesn't have much experience with women, and who plays "I'm an alpha and I'm a dom in the bedroom" online.

Yeah right. More like subs.:rolleyes:
Half of the women who post here would eat you for breakfast, if they wouldn't be so interested themselves in having their egoes stroked.

More to the point; this whole Adjudicator thing was marginally competent for about a month, but now you've stopped the pithy posts from Season 1, and the contract writers are just yelling and waggling its cane at people as they drive by.

Thanks!

'Nuff about me.

So tell me: Why are you constantly drooling over someone who could well be your daughter, and who's clearly amused by it and is obviously toying with you?
I often find the second part quite funny. Look who's been bragging about being a connaisseur of women!

Like half of the dudes who post in such forumd, you're actually a computer geek who doesn't have much experience with women, and who plays "I'm an alpha and I'm a dom in the bedroom" online.

Yeah right. More like subs.:rolleyes:
Half of the women who post here would eat you for breakfast, if they wouldn't be so interested themselves in having their egoes stroked.

Haha! Keep the jokes coming!

Did you take me off ignore or are you logging out to click on the thread? Never mind, you never put me on ignore. You're dying for attention and I'm one of the few who throw some pity attention your way.

Exactly.

The only reason that he's trolling me is because I'm the only trollee who found him amusing and entertaining in the beginning. And even when I no longer did, he kept hanging on to the 86 thingy because he knew it was the only way that he could get under my skin.

It's quite entertaining actually to watch his unsuccessful attempts to be funny by trolling other posters who wouldn't give him the time of the day.

Exactly.

The only reason that he's trolling me is because I'm the only trollee who found him amusing and entertaining in the beginning. And even when I no longer did, he kept hanging on to the 86 thingy because he knew it was the only way that he could get under my skin.

It's quite entertaining actually to watch his unsuccessful attempts to be funny by trolling other posters who wouldn't give him the time of the day.

Isn't ironic? Dontcha think?

The difference between us is that I don't need this drama. It's a side show. People trolling you on the GB is your reason to exist.

Isn't ironic? Dontcha think?

The difference between us is that I don't need this drama. It's a side show. People trolling you on the GB is your reason to exist.

That's the mentality of an abuser. 86 cyberstalks Hashtag, and I beat the shit out of my partner only because they both love it!

You often commented that you like to leave bruises on your sexual partners. Do you also enjoy seeing them suffer in pain? Do you beat the shit out of them too

Geeze, your "comebacks" are so fucking dumb

Last edited:
That's the mentality of an abuser. I only troll her or beat the shit out of her because she wants it!

You often commented that you like to leave bruises on your sexual partners. Do you also enjoy seeing them suffer in pain? Do you beat the shit out of them too?

Are you being abused by the GB drama? Praps you are just misinterpreting my question?

Please do link to my 'often commented' posts that I like to leave bruises on my partners or admit that you once again are making accusations you cannot prove.

FFS. It's impossible to avoid reading it without putting half the fucking board on ignore. Which, seems to be a reasonable thing to do at this point.

i haven't put the newest version on ignore because it's basically pointless. too many morons get off playing with it and, honestly, it's quite easy to ignore the fucker anyway. it's not like it ever says anything new. it's like a neighbor who likes to run their diesel truck for an hour every morning before they go to work. at first it's fucking annoying as hell, but after awhile you just don't hear it anymore.

Are you being abused by the GB drama? Praps you are just misinterpreting my question?

Please do link to my 'often commented' posts that I like to leave bruises on my partners or admit that you once again are making accusations you cannot prove.

The comments were in the line of "A girl who likes seeing or having bruises on her body during sex is my kind of girl" lol.

You might be hiding behind an alt and are trying to hide your identity, but you leaked other info about yourself like a fucking oversaturated menstrual tampon

i haven't put the newest version on ignore because it's basically pointless. too many morons get off playing with it and, honestly, it's quite easy to ignore the fucker anyway. it's not like it ever says anything new. it's like a neighbor who likes to run their diesel truck for an hour every morning before they go to work. at first it's fucking annoying as hell, but after awhile you just don't hear it anymore.

Why are the most boring male fuckers always bragging about having me on iggy?
The other one was InternationalFanboy, I believe.

Nevermind, I wouldn't fuck you any of you with a pole either. :D Boring ain't my type.

The comments were in the line of "A girl who likes seeing or having bruises on her body during sex is my kind of girl" lol.

You might be hiding behind an alt and are trying to hide your identity, but you leaked other info about yourself like a fucking oversaturated menstrual tampon

Is that a no to the links?

Yeah right. As someone who's been in the forum for at least as long as Que, you certainly must have missed all Rob's comments about Que's family life.

I learned more than I should know about Que's personal circumstances within a few months of joining the forum.

You believe Rob's trolling info as gospel? :confused:

It's made up with bones of truth thrown in.

Is that a no to the links?
Link?
You're starting to sound just as dumb as 86. Just like when you pretended that you don't know Que's rough age

I'm not going to reasearch the archive but I'm definitely not lying. Those who remember your comments might confirm it or even find them in the archive.

You believe Rob's trolling info as gospel? :confused:

It's made up with bones of truth thrown in.

I know that Rob makes up a lot of creepy things about posters' relationships with their wives, ex-wives and children, but I felt that 1/10th of the things thrown in there were true. He also provided links to posts from another forum, from many years ago.

And a much as I dislike Que (he and 86 are on my "most disliked" list), I felt uncomfortable to find out about Que's personal life outside this forum, in such a way.

Now I did something similar to 86, but only out of desperation, as a last attempt to get the remora out of my butt.

Last edited:
Back