Accidentally

abm4766

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 31, 2016
Posts
585
Did you ever inserted it or received it (by mistake) in the wrong hole?
 
I've attempted going in the wrong hole by "accident" before, and it wasn't taken too well. Pretty sure they can tell the difference right away, lol.

The idea of it is very hot though. I like the idea of a woman wanting you to work her asshole with your finger or a toy while you're fucking her doggy style, and getting her so worked up and ready that it's very easy to just slip right into her ass and keep pounding without missing a beat.
 
I have done it. I could tell immediately but she was very wet so it wasn't a "difficult" entry. I also apologized but she said keep going.
 
I have done it. I could tell immediately but she was very wet so it wasn't a "difficult" entry. I also apologized but she said keep going.

Same here. We'd been fooling around in bed. Had a few glasses of wine.Doing it doggie style. She was soaking wet. I aimed too high. But I slid right into her butt.
She let out a gasp. After that she was into anal.
 
Many moons ago my s/o almost went in the wrong hole, purely by accident. I was mortified and let him know ... how I wish I could change that now!!
 
I did.

She didn't much like having her ear poked like that.

I believe my first wife loved it in her ear. At least that is the impression I gained whenever I tried to get my cock in her mouth!!
 
I have done it. I could tell immediately but she was very wet so it wasn't a "difficult" entry. I also apologized but she said keep going.

same for me: it wasn't a "difficult" entry,, but her scream made me pull it out immediately
 
Yes...my first wife would get very wet.....and one day.....we were really going to town
....and I slipped out... And instead of reaching down to guide myself back in....I just rammed ahead....she screamed but wouldn't let me pull it out.....after the pain subsided....we just went on ahead.......next time that entrance was used.....more lube was involved
 
Yes...my first wife would get very wet.....and one day.....we were really going to town
....and I slipped out... And instead of reaching down to guide myself back in....I just rammed ahead....she screamed but wouldn't let me pull it out.....after the pain subsided....we just went on ahead.......next time that entrance was used.....more lube was involved

Yeah, that's what one guy did to me, only I didn't enjoy it. It really hurt and I swore that the next one that tried it without using lots of lube would endure even more pain than I did. So far, that warning has been heeded.

Don't get me wrong; I actually love anal. WITH ENOUGH LUBE. I hate these "wrong hole" stories and jokes because it encourages guys to think, "it'll be OK, she'll like it if I just stick it in." She (or he) might not! Sounds like her feelings in these scenarios don't matter much though, do they? How would you like it if I used a barely moistened dildo on your ass without your consent?
 
Years ago my wife and I had gone out for some cocktails with friends.

We both had too much to drink, but being young and energetic, we started having sex when we got home. My wife always had trouble with getting wet, so lube was a normal part of our sex life.

On this night she lubed herself up and climbed on top of me impaling herself on my cock. She laid forward onto my chest and we began having some pretty vigorous sex. Since we were drunk, the sex wasn't very good and I slipped out a few times. She used her hand to re-insert my cock each time and we continued to fuck.

The last time, I slipped out, I used my hand to re-insert my cock and we fucked until I came.

It wasn't until the next day that I found out I had accidentally inserted my cock in her ass. That led to a discussion about anal sex where she admitted she enjoyed it quite a bit.

After that we explored anal sex on a pretty regular basis.
 
It wasn't taken too well the first time I attempted to go anal on my wife - she knew straight away what I was up to. But I didn't give up and when we were really getting hot, and she was very, very aroused I attempted anal penetration again. This time, I met no resistance and I slipped in without any trouble. Best fuck for ages and later my wife said she had her most powerful orgasm for years. Sadly, she doesn't want to be my 'back door girl' too often!
 
Guys if your wife or s/o hasn't done anal before it can be quite a terrifying prospect. Talking about it is a great start and then slowly moving ahead. I'm not that sure that a lot of guys would like something big and hard inserted in their anus without warning or lubrication, it hurts!

Having said that I love anal but it took some getting used to and this is a common refrain from my friends also. Slowly does it guys, be patient and you may be delighted by the result. :kiss:
 
Never actually made it into the wrong hole, but I've definitely hit it by mistake. It's usually because I've slipped out during missionary and get the angle wrong when I try to thrust back inside. Her typical response is "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not there! Not there! Higher up!"
 
it was about 2 a.m. one night, in the dark I was wearing a short black satin robe and my son was helping me take out the trash. Well, After putting the lid on the trash can, My son asked me "if I could give him some" and I replied" no everyone's up" then after pausing for a second I said to him," it's dark out here, ok but let's be quiet," and I leaned over placing my elbows in the garbage can. So he picked up the back of my short robe And pull down my tiny little pair of black shiny satin bikini panties. A few seconds later I let out a gasping squeal,as he quickly stuck his dick up my ass. My son said," oh sorry Mom It was an accident, It's dark," But yet he still continued Even though I started bucking Like a wild horse. He held on and rode me... so accident I seriously doubt,:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I have accidently stuck my tongue in the wrong hole Well that is what I told her. It was an accident.
 
Late one night I was fingering my gf behind the usual shops where we stopped on the way for a taxi, and decided that she was about ready. As was my habit, I but my hand over her mouth and pushed into her (we were stood up in a doorway). After a couple of thrusts she pulled my hand away and gasped "That's the wrong place!" I apologised, and started to pull out. She pushed back towards me and said "I didn't tell you to stop...". It almost shot out of her mouth when I came.
 
Back
Top