Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

The point is, no one knows exactly what infringed means. We know handguns are pretty much off limits. Shotguns. Some rifles. Beyond that, who the fuck knows?

Actually looking at the data one would think handguns would be the primary target of gun control advocates......they make up 90+% of all gun homicides in any given year compared to the 1% or less homicides that assault rifles account for.

BUT NOOOOOOOO ban assault rifles...they iz scary looking!! hahahaha

Like I said I'm not against gun control...I'm against stupid and repeatedly proven ineffective bull shit being trumpeted as the right thing to do because it's warm and fuzzy. Left wing heart is in the right place but for all the rational thought they put into other issues that get results with a training/regulation > prohibition mindset, when it comes to 2A issues it's like they toss their brains out the window..... ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN!! 7 round mags instead of 10...LMFAO no more ergonomic grips or grenade launcher mounting points, that will stop gun crime! HAHAHAHAHAHA it's as fucking silly as saying banning red sports cars will stop drag racing.

Controlling rifle accessories like other assault weapons ban's has never had any effect, not so much as a single dent in gun crimes/homicides... however controlling who is allowed to have them just might be.
 
Last edited:
I understand the Imperial President will issue his edicts tomorrow surrounded by children. Did he pick this up from Kim Il Sung?:rolleyes:

The very thought turns my stomach. Obama has no shame.

Here comes "it's for the children" bullshit again.
 
Just think - he could be the top Democrat for President in 2016.

Biden has pretty much hit his ceiling though. He'll run because, well of course he'll run. He's Joe Biden baby! He'll be better funded than ever before and probably be like the third Democrat left standing.
 
Biden has pretty much hit his ceiling though. He'll run because, well of course he'll run. He's Joe Biden baby! He'll be better funded than ever before and probably be like the third Democrat left standing.

He's also a babbling idiot who makes Dubya sound like a genius.
 
He's also a babbling idiot who makes Dubya sound like a genius.

And yet he still managed to clean the clock of your boy Ryan in the debate. Says a lot about the brightest and best of the GOP, doesn't it?
 
Recently in AZ a bridge was washed out separating the population of a small community. When the town proposed to rebuild the bridge the EPA or some other federal agency told them they couldn't do it for a variety of environmental reasons. After community pleas to rebuild the bridge were rebuffed by the Feds, the local Sheriff Richard Mack of Graham County, Arizona, threatened to arrest any federal official who interfered. He called up the construction companies and told they could proceed with the construction and they would be doing so under the armed protection of his deputies. The Feds backed off.

I can't help but think one day there will be an armed showdown between the feds and the locals over stupid government interference like this.
 
Recently in AZ a bridge was washed out separating the population of a small community. When the town proposed to rebuild the bridge the EPA or some other federal agency told them they couldn't do it for a variety of environmental reasons. After community pleas to rebuild the bridge were rebuffed by the Feds, the local Sheriff Richard Mack of Graham County, Arizona, threatened to arrest any federal official who interfered. He called up the construction companies and told they could proceed with the construction and they would be doing so under the armed protection of his deputies. The Feds backed off.

Got a link?
 
Something tells me this will be a growing trend - telling the federal government to go fuck themselves.
 
The Texas Rep who's blabbering about impeachment is Steve Stockman R-TX9. Representative Stockman has been in congress since, well about two weeks. His district is brand-new and completely made to order by Texas's impressive racial gerrymandering process. Stockman never has to worry about losing an election again and is free to run wild saying all the crazy shit he wants. In his two-week term he has:

1) Threatened to impeach the newly re-elected President.

2) Voted against John Boehner as speaker.

3) Introduced the Safe Schools Act which gets rid of Gun-Free Zones around schools. According to him, Gun Free Zones actually lead to kids being killed. Boehner isn't going to bring this bill up for a vote.


Stockman has a colorful political history.

- 1990 lost to a Democrat
- 1992 lost to the same Democrat
- 1994 finally beat that Democrat during a conservative wave
- 1996 A bunch of Texas districts were found to be racial Gerrymandering by the Supreme court so the lines were redrawn. Stockman couldn't survive in a non-gerrymandered district and lost to a different Democrat. (Texas then changed its laws to allow itself to redistrict mid-decade and got rid of that Democrat).
- 1996 Worked various conservative think-tanks and lobbying groups, one of which was found guilty of campaign finance violations
- 1998 Lost an election for Railroad Commissioner
- 2006 Lost a Republican congressional primary, ran as an independent and lost
- 2012 Ran for Congress in Ron Paul's vacated ultra-gerrymandered district and won, defeating the Democrat by a 3-to-1 margin.


This is what's wrong with our democracy. Crazy, weak leaders with virtually no accountability get free passes to all the congressional terms they want through redistricting shenanigans.
 
Check this out:

Oregon sheriff: 'Unconstitutional' gun control laws won't be enforced
By Ed Payne and Ric Ward, CNN
updated 6:42 AM EST, Wed January 16, 2013

Because the Constitution puts Oregon sheriffs in charge?
 
Back
Top