Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted

Hey all my fellow femboy lovers! I just wrote a new story about...you guessed it. Here is the link to the story, please give me a bunch of stars! Enjoy XXOO Dre

http://www.literotica.com/s/workout-partner-with-benefits

gave you the five stars, good story, found I could visualize the 2 involved, very enticing

If I go back to my chicago roots, i would do like their politicians tell everyone,
" vote early, and vote often! "

Ok so now my smooth cock and balls are aching so badly after looking at all the beautiful pics in this thread. I'm literally throbbing so much pre cum is oozing from me all down my shaft. I need someone.....

Maybe a little off-topic...

Ok so now my smooth cock and balls are aching so badly after looking at all the beautiful pics in this thread. I'm literally throbbing so much pre cum is oozing from me all down my shaft. I need someone.....

Kinky,

this is maybe a little off-topic... but when you guys get in that scrum while playing rugby, isn't it kind of tempting to cop a feel to see if one of your fellow players is sporting some panties under their shorts. I'm just saying it might have crossed my mind...

Rags

Kinky,

this is maybe a little off-topic... but when you guys get in that scrum while playing rugby, isn't it kind of tempting to cop a feel to see if one of your fellow players is sporting some panties under their shorts. I'm just saying it might have crossed my mind...

Rags

It is tempting, to cop a feel in general tbh! To find a pair of panties would be a massive turn on though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back