The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't go wrong with chocolate. It fixes everything. Care to share the recipe?

I've been there, CC. Unfortunately, I'm my own rock.

Doll, we need to get together again. I really miss everyone.

But for now, I'm off to bed. Sleep sweet, Nakeds.

I think we are all our own rocks. Just sometimes more so than others.

We do need to get together. I really was hoping that last year was going to take off. Now that the hubby's hobby is starting to actually make money, it is looking more likely to be able to swing a vacation. Now to find someone to plan the event...

I miss everyone too. I was really liking the annual escape!

Sleep well, my dear.

Great to hear that, cc'skittykat (mind if I call you kitty for short?)!

I'm enjoying a bowl of creamy chocolate rice custard right now. :D It's my comfort food, and I made a huge pot - good thing cause I didn't get much money for groceries from this week's paycheck. Of course, you can read all about that problem on the journal now. :p

I'm so glad I don't work until 5 PM tomorrow, as I may get some more writing done! Like the avatar I chose?

Everyone calls me CC.

Chocolate does fix almost everything, unless I am in the mood for vanilla.

CC, if I couldn't have chocolate, I think I'd go nuts!;) I have one serious sweet tooth here!:devil::heart:

Which movie to watch: Category 7 or 10.5 Apocalypse? Both are sci-fi movies where the heros and heroines are scientists who save the world from certain doom - I find that to be a bit stupid - if you knew so much that you could stop a mega-storm or change the path of a fault line, why didn't you do something earlier to warn more people?:confused:

CC, if I couldn't have chocolate, I think I'd go nuts!;) I have one serious sweet tooth here!:devil::heart:

Which movie to watch: Category 7 or 10.5 Apocalypse? Both are sci-fi movies where the heros and heroines are scientists who save the world from certain doom - I find that to be a bit stupid - if you knew so much that you could stop a mega-storm or change the path of a fault line, why didn't you do something earlier to warn more people?:confused:

It's a logical action.
Now in my dotage, I am no longer sure that warning people is a Good Thing.
It's an invitation to bad behaviour; I think I might warn the local administration, though.

It's a logical action.
Now in my dotage, I am no longer sure that warning people is a Good Thing.
It's an invitation to bad behaviour; I think I might warn the local administration, though.
LOL!!!!

Reminds me that your former President Bush (the younger one) can't travel outside of the US without being afraid of being arrested for human rights violations. Apparently, some want him to be arrested if he comes to Canada, and he had to cancel a visit to Switzerland due to this reason as well!

I need to sleep soon, I don't want to be tired for my 5-10PM shift and I still have that sci-fi movie to watch (I chose 10.5 Apocalypse - basically the earth's plates start shift rapidly in reverse, setting off earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, flash floods, etc. after a massive 10.5 earthquake in LA).

It'll probably be the last one up, as it will cost the most to me (in terms of actual money) - I'm thinking it'll probably cost me around 2 grand to set up.

I need to sleep soon, I don't want to be tired for my 5-10PM shift and I still have that sci-fi movie to watch (I chose 10.5 Apocalypse - basically the earth's plates start shift rapidly in reverse, setting off earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, flash floods, etc. after a massive 10.5 earthquake in LA).

Was this a sequal to Earthquake 10.5? That movie was terrible-I live in one of the cities that the earthquake hit, and they got all of the "facts" laughably wrong

Was this a sequal to Earthquake 10.5? That movie was terrible-I live in one of the cities that the earthquake hit, and they got all of the "facts" laughably wrong
I don't think so. It came in a two-pack with Category 7: The End of the World.

And of course, they couldn't make a similar movie where the epicentre is, say, Peoria Il, or Iceland or somewhere, could they ?

Morning party-goers.

*heads off to get ready and go to work* Too bad this job doesn't let me work naked... then again, working naked in public is for strippers only!

'Tis a truly glorious day in the fortress of solitude. The flowers are blooming, the birds are tweeting a merry tune and the dog is chasing rabbits. It don't get no better'n this.

'Tis a truly glorious day in the fortress of solitude. The flowers are blooming, the birds are tweeting a merry tune and the dog is chasing rabbits. It don't get no better'n this.

Such a rural idyl makes me quite envious, Molly.
:rose:

Such a rural idyl makes me quite envious, Molly.
:rose:

Being rural is something I'm very good at. Being idle, not so much. Idyll, on the other hand, I wax constantly--until the neighbors get out that nuisance of a 4-wheeler and destroy my literary mood. :rolleyes:

'Tis time for the afternoon tub of caffeine. And thence to the weeds infesting my corn and bean plot.

I weeded the beans today. I had more than fifty maples taking root. Damned maples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back