Arranged hookup?

zotique

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Posts
553
Years ago I was in LA visiting a friend, K. I am from a long way from there.

I'd have loved to fuck her and I think there was some attraction there on her side too, but we were old high school pals and had never connected, mostly because we'd always been otherwise occupied with others.

She had a boyfriend who I suspect didn't like me staying with her at her parents place.

One day, Friday afternoon he came and said that there was a woman at work who said she was going out to the discos to meet someone and get laid.

He told her that was potentially dangerous and he knew of a good looking young guy from out of town who might fit the bill.

So he came over to K's place and told me about this woman and gave me her number, so I called her up.

She drove over, picked me up with my pack and everything as I was on my way to Mexico and took me home. We must have fucked about 3 times that night on her black silk sheets on the water bed. She didn't want to get eaten out though, but sucked me hard again after the first 2 times we fucked.

Next day she bought me a carton of cigarettes and dropped me off at the highway on-ramp.
 
Back
Top