New Year's mini resolution

TJBill

Really Experienced
Not a big deal but I'm changing my bio from 'very bi curious' to just 'very bi'. I mean, I've known for years that I'm way more than 'curious' so I thought i should be more real for 2018. Happy New Year everyone! :)

Not a big deal but I'm changing my bio from 'very bi curious' to just 'very bi'. I mean, I've known for years that I'm way more than 'curious' so I thought i should be more real for 2018. Happy New Year everyone! :)

Happy new year and may it be filled with many erotic curiosities, bi and otherwise :)

Yes! Think it's time I changed mine as well.

Still not attracted to guys but being a confirmed sissy cumslut tends to put me in that category. đź’‹

That is so spooky! I've just done that myself before reading this!:eek:

It has been several years since Ive had cock...

This year I intend on changing that

Happy New Year! May it be a year of safe sexual curiousity!

Good luck editing your profile. That feature hasn't worked for months. Until the issue is resolved, many people have taken to putting bio changes in their signature.

Back