A hundred and ten thousand words and more.

You have some serious talent for composing a shot to tantalize and tittilate- the lighting in every shot always accents you amazingly!

The fact you are gorgeous just makes it all the sweeter ;)

If a picture paints a thousand words, I'm wordy as they come.

Please indulge me with a new thread.

I'm not certain how often I will post, but, I do have some very nice new pictures to share.

This is an amazingly erotic photo.:kiss:

If a picture paints a thousand words, I'm wordy as they come.

Please indulge me with a new thread.

I'm not certain how often I will post, but, I do have some very nice new pictures to share.

I will indulge anything you want, so glad to have you back

Gosh, I'm so lucky!

:heart:

What a fabulous, supportive bunch of people here. I'm very hapoy to be back with my AmPics "fam" and it's nice to see a bunch of new faces as well.

I had a few asks about what I was wearing in the beach cover up shot, underneath. It's a body chain made of rhinestones. Cheap junk, TBH, but looks good in pics!:cool:

Here's a few more...

Attachments

• Glitterveiled.jpg
    Glitterveiled.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Cleavage.jpg
    Cleavage.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Bling boobs.jpg
    Bling boobs.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 44
Gosh, I'm so lucky!

What a fabulous, supportive bunch of people here. I'm very hapoy to be back with my AmPics "fam" and it's nice to see a bunch of new faces as well.

I had a few asks about what I was wearing in the beach cover up shot, underneath. It's a body chain made of rhinestones. Cheap junk, TBH, but looks good in pics!:cool:

Here's a few more...

Love the pics, you look fantastic.

Gosh, I'm so lucky!

Here's a few more...

Cheap junk or not, it does look good. Outlines your gorgeous breasts perfectly.

Goddamn, you are classy and gorgeous and make a man want to ravage you all at once

Gosh, I'm so lucky!

Here's a few more...

I think WE are the ones who are lucky Aphro ;)

You make that body chain look like the crown jewels

I'm not much for bling

Gosh, I'm so lucky!

Here's a few more...

However, you're shoulders are outstanding

Back