What Made You Smile, v.3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! Smile. We split months ago when he put me and my kid out. WE are much better for it too. My kid and I that is. Smile, all ending are the other side of the coin of beginnings. I am not hurt or sad. I am happy that I his true colors are showing so all the lies and gossip he has spread about me will now die and fade as the truth shine bright. Justice is a good thing. ;)

Glad you moved on and are better for it.

Oh no! Smile. We split months ago when he put me and my kid out. WE are much better for it too. My kid and I that is. Smile, all ending are the other side of the coin of beginnings. I am not hurt or sad. I am happy that I his true colors are showing so all the lies and gossip he has spread about me will now die and fade as the truth shine bright. Justice is a good thing. ;)

Ok now this made me smile again. I am glad you are bouncing back and he is getting his just rewards.

Catching up on the last few days since I was in vacation mode and not a lot of privacy to post..

A new baby coming

Sunrises, glorious sunrises and enjoying them every morning from my sister's front porch.

ABC omelet at my sister's restaurant.. such a simple thing to prepare but I've never been able to find a restaurant that gets the proper mix of avocado, bacon, and cheese to deliver nirvana

a picnic on the beach and watching the children frolicking in the water that has to be cold in late october

meals shared with family

hugs, lots of hugs :heart:

safe flights in and out of Vegas

sleeping in my own bed last night

Life.. such a sweet thing

Seeing all the littles dressed up in their cute costumes. :heart:

My daughter going around the kitchen while I'm baking cookies, she's dancing and singing something about eating cookie dough - I think she made it up:D

Bittersweet news that a dreaded goodbye has been delayed a little while :rose:

the cool breezes through the slider

feeling at peace with my life

trading texts with a friend

Life..

Today, my dog & how she is learning things so quickly. I want her to be the smartest dog on the planet :)

L:rose:

Someone letting me vent. It is very appreciated. I needed to let it out. Whew. I feel better!

Thank you, you know who you are!

The man at the grocery store who recognized me from high school, after all these years.

Among other things. :heart:

I just realized that for the past hour, I haven't been listening to anything but my headset is still on. I have to laugh about it because in-game when I get in a stressful situation, the first thing I do is take my headset off.

Fizz and chips for dinner last night in his classroom overlooking the bonfire...best seats in the house...:heart:

fireworks outside and inside too...:devil:

spooning and the smell of sex...

I raked leaves for my elderly parents, then I had dinner waiting for them when they came back from the movies.

That made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back