Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonights new pics

took these tonight (plus TONS more) hit me up if you wanna see the ones that I cannot post here :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 165
Wow!

Wow how did ppl find when u were out shopping for panties and that for ur other half, did they give a wierd look at all?

Who gives a toss? Lol It's fun! If you feel bad going to a "normal" shop go to the city to any of the numerous fetish shops and browse there. And there is the wonder of the Internet too, if someone is indeed shy.

todays is orange panty day :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7112[1].JPG
    IMG_7112[1].JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7109[1].JPG
    IMG_7109[1].JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 49
It wouldn't turn me on to see a man in full on lingerie but to see my husband weariing a tight pair of silky underwear would be sexy. I like the bulge of sack and thick cock.

True

True very true, am not afraid to look at panties or at lingere but actually buying it is something i have never thought of doing. And to find someone to go with me yeah well that is a little hard as it is hard to find someone that is that open to go with

For my part I like to be humiliated, so I wear panties more to make girls laugh at me than for my own pleasure. It's really rare, but if you can get a hot girl and you pull down your trousers to reveal a nice, tight pair of ladies panties, preferably cotton, maybe with a little bow or something, seeing the facial expression change from curiosity, to confusion, to outright amusement is usually enough to make me explode there and then!

That said, I do have a pair of black satin panties that feel fantastic when I rub myself off through them... Heck, i'm just an equal opportunities pervert!

...if you can get a hot girl and you pull down your trousers to reveal a nice, tight pair of ladies panties, preferably cotton, maybe with a little bow or something, seeing the facial expression change from curiosity, to confusion, to outright amusement is usually enough to make me explode there and then!

I almost want to ask how many unsuspecting girls you've persuaded to pull down your trousers but it may not be best to know!

todays lil red panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7117[1].JPG
    IMG_7117[1].JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7121[1].JPG
    IMG_7121[1].JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7124[1].JPG
    IMG_7124[1].JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7125[1].JPG
    IMG_7125[1].JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 26
Hi elfkitten, its quite a.few! Usually they are one night stands and I can mumble something about fetish (I'm Goth, so this works very often) and they don't pry too much because they don't wanna seem 'square'. All in all it's probably only 8 or 9 girls I've pulled this on, and I've been pretty sure it was going nowhere. I get some super hot humiliating looks at a lot of Goth clubs though...

Wow

I don't think i could ever wear panties out in public as i think i would be to nervous as i would be thinking everyone is starring at me because i am wearing panties

Wow how did ppl find when u were out shopping for panties and that for ur other half, did they give a wierd look at all?

Once I knew, he wasn't shy about it at all, so we didn't pay much attention to what anyone else thought. We even had a few matching sets...hehe. He would get excited to come home and show me what he picked up after work!:devil: Soon, he his panty drawer was over flowing. :)

todays greeen stripe day :kiss::kiss::devil:

everybodys entitled to an opinion :heart::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Attachments

• IMG_7138[1].JPG
    IMG_7138[1].JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 43
I love cuddles

I love cuddles very much so, i went out yesterday and brought my first pair of knickers, i bought a pair of black lace boy leg and i never thought they would be that comfortable to wear but wow they felt good under my jeans

blue panty day:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7142[1].JPG
    IMG_7142[1].JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7143[1].JPG
    IMG_7143[1].JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 28
I don't think i could ever wear panties out in public as i think i would be to nervous as i would be thinking everyone is starring at me because i am wearing panties

Wearing them out in public only ads to the stimulation and heightens the feeling of excitement

creme panty :kiss::kiss::devil:day

Attachments

• IMG_7155[1].JPG
    IMG_7155[1].JPG
    55 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7158[1].JPG
    IMG_7158[1].JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
I went out yesterday and brought my first pair of knickers, i bought a pair of black lace boy leg and i never thought they would be that comfortable to wear but wow they felt good under my jeans

Well, do you really think us girls would want to wear knickers that didn't feel good under a pair of jeans? ;) Nothing but the best for our rears, Wild. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back