Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am not sure what the hell to call myself LOL. I love kissing girls and playing with them but I don't have a huge drive to go out and seek it out. If I get the chance that is lovely but if I don't I am okay with that. I call myself heteroflexible most of the time ;)
 
I've been lurking around here the past few weeks, getting a feel for the place. Seems pretty friendly so far. So hello all. :)
 
25 f, bi

hi ...

i'm really new to this, but i like being watched on cam...

looking for a bi f, to cam and voice with me on yahoo....
 
Hello Ladies :D

Bisexual fem, also in a drought (not by choice...sigh).

Those are the worst. If I choose to not get any, that's one thing. But for it to be out of my control is another. Which is where I have been for the past few days. My FWB shot me down Thursday night because we had been hooking up every other day for the past week. She was afraid that if we kept doing it on the reg that I'd want something more than just a benefits situation with her.
Personally I think it is her that she should be worried about. I think that when I put it on her Tuesday night/Wednesday morning she liked it a little too much. I'm thinking her emotionally unavailable Scorpio heart might have cracked a little and it scared the shit out of her. We've been friends for a long, long time and she is terrified of breaking my heart. So I told her that she can't break my heart if I don't give it to her which I have no intention of doing seeing as the last time I gave my heart to an emotionally fucked up Scorpio I had it handed back to me in a million little pieces. Sorry, I'm not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice.
Sorry for the long rant.

tl;dnr version: friends with benefits can be a frustrating situation.
 
Bi curious. New here. Looking to lean. I posted in the personals...but it seems like there are only men there. :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top