StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, its all orange 'round here. The view is super sexy!

Thanks kiwi :kiss:

image.php

Nice new AV. Very kissable lips.
attachment.php

Maybe I should open a kissing booth :kiss: :kiss: :)

Blimey!! The preview was definitely a tease in comparison...

you know how i love to tease :)

Mmm...you look delicious.

thank you!

Hey! I am for this party... just being fashionably late. lol

(or it might have been the timezone thingy

OK, I guess we'll take that excuse ;)

Me too lowflykiwi .. .. Great New AV .. Stackey D .. Getting mine as well
Soon !!! ... HappyTGIF !!! ... Wears so well on You ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1254194&d=1374769915

Thanks For Sharing ....

Thank you! Cant wait to see yours!

Love the one looking up the shorts at your lips. Even though you are more demure in public, I can imagine looking up seeing you above me on a balcony with your shorts accidentally open. Hope you would not mind if it made me touch myself, I'm sure I could not resist.

not at all :devil:

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)

Attachments

• pink dress 1.jpg
    pink dress 1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,879
  • pink dress 2.jpg
    pink dress 2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 762
  • pink dress 3.jpg
    pink dress 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,909
morning

those pics are great to wake up to.how big do those nipples get,so sexy.and those lovely lips,mmmm.

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)

What is it about a dress. Some women are so resistant to wearing them. AND PINK! :eek: I laughed at the 'quick and easy to get naughty' comment. I think like that as well... though I don't wear dresses. You're lovely. Maybe I should find a kilt.

attachment.php

If this is you at work it is a real shame I dont work in your IT department, I could spend hours under your desk making you satisfied with my "work"

Pink dress #2 has me in awe. I'm pretty worked up now just thinking about that picture. What i wouldn't give to slowly start at your knee working my way upkissing every inch of skin. Pausing in each breath just to make the moment last longer.

Wow, love the pink dress! (and the lace panties are super sexy!) I always love opening up your attachments...

Hope you are having a good weekend. :kiss:

:eek: These picks are hot. How is it that I'm not working with you again? It would be the best...job...ever.

Thank you! Cant wait to see yours!

The Pleasure is mine Stackey D !!!.. Working on it
Now .. I think You will Like :cool: .. It may have been Saturday .. But a Lovely
start for Sunday ;)

attachment.php

If only I could give those Boobies, a Little pinch Myself .. :devil:

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Love your thread

Have been lurking and thought I better let you know how much I appreciate your posts. So nice of you to share your gorgeous body with us. You certainly have an arousing effect on the men and women here at Lit.

Seems we are all fantisizing how your hubby enjoys your sexy style.
Your wardrobe is so hot and lingerie teasing us so fine.

attachment.php

THANKS!

The question of the day is..................... :)

Who wears short shorts???

Stackey D wears short shorts!! :devil:

(although I do tend to keep my legs together when wearing them in public :D)

I almost missed this post. Shame on me :eek:
Awesome set of pics ! Just the way I like them :)

CAn you imagine all of us having you, we would all lick your sweet pussy and suck on u your boobies one after the other,,,,, wonder how many times you could cum before passing out? Dam your so hot !

Have I ever told you how much I love the way you fill out your panties.....?:p

attachment.php

Thanks for the peek!!:heart::heart:

BUMP cant leave my sexy GF on page 2, you know the one with the sexy summer dresses and yummy shorts... Kisses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back