Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old Today, 07:18 AM   #1
cuck72
Really Really Experienced

sharing thoughts of men you know

For husband's, wives', boyfriends and girlfriends. Sharing fantasies about guys you both know. For the men: Who are the guys that you fantasize about fucking your woman? and for the women: Who are the men that you like to fantasize about having sex with? Example: I have shared so many men over the years fucking my wife that we know, lately it's been two of our sons friends from his pass. He hasn't seen them in a couple years. So we share one of them coming around to fuck their ex friends mom / my wife. Another has been my last boss , a real jerk . He has caught me bitching about him at times and gave me dirty looks. I share a fantasy of him force cuckolding me to save my job, my wife fucking and blowing him, I of cause have to clean her up. There are so many other guys we know that we fantasize about fucking her. So tell your dirty secret about that guy , OR! those guys.
I AM! thought of as a submissive nerdy Bi old cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , I have a pathetic 4" dick when hard, sometimes can't stay hard for wife . But to my wife it's a little boys dick anyway, she loves telling me this. I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch. Love chatting with dominant men that fantasies about a mature older whore slut wife. I masturbate thinking of those dominant men, like at my job. Them fucking my wife and making me suck their cocks clean. Even my boss that I feel so submissive around.