The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what pushup bras are for. Yolk them up to your chin. It's close enough.

Oh... Now i'm wondering what Kind of trouble I can get into for three days with a penis.

Just bring it back in the same condition as it was when you got it, yeah?

Me.. I probably won't leave the house for three days. Or put on a shirt.

*ponders*

So... like....

Scutt would have no man parts, like a Ken doll? Or did he get Nina's in the exchange? Or did Nina get both parts?

Okay... I need to stop thinking about this and go get stu--er-- things done.

Just bring it back in the same condition as it was when you got it, yeah?

Me.. I probably won't leave the house for three days. Or put on a shirt.

Good idea, my tits dont like shirts, or bras, though soft sheets are nice.

Ill have to leave the house. I HAVE to adjust myself in public just once.

She knew better than to track him by his voice. The ether was tricky like that. You think a voice or a noise came from a certain direction only to find it hasn't and you've walked into a trap. Nope. She'd have to use a different method of tracking. Wily one. But two could play at this game....

*disjointed words, given in his best "Albanian guy from Taken" voice*

Good luck.

*ponders*

So... like....

Scutt would have no man parts, like a Ken doll? Or did he get Nina's in the exchange? Or did Nina get both parts?

It's best not to examine the whole situation too closely.

*ponders*

So... like....

Hey Cait, what is your aversion to saying STUFF?

*laughing*

*stuffs cait* o_O

Good idea, my tits dont like shirts, or bras, though soft sheets are nice.

Ill have to leave the house. I HAVE to adjust myself in public just once.

I have soft sheets. *nod*

It's an art form, so you'll probably need to do it a few times to really get it down.

*ponders*

So... like....

Have to admit, the same query was meandering through my mind too :eek:

*ponders*

So... like....

She'd have both sets of genitalia, but no breasts. That was the trade. And you were right the first time. Go get stuff done.

*disjointed words, given in his best "Albanian guy from Taken" voice*

Good luck.

*gives a haughty sniff*

You're the one who's going to need the luck.

I'm beginning to come to that conclusion.

Hey Cait, what is your aversion to saying STUFF?

*laughing*

I don't have an aversion to that word... :p

*stuffs cait* o_O

Yeah, in yer dreams, wolfie.

She'd have both sets of genitalia, but no breasts. That was the trade. And you were right the first time. Go get stuff done.

Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.

Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?

*bites his shoulder*

Might be the first time someone could tell her to go fuck herself, and she could.

Though that then raises the question, would I have technically fucked her, even though I was not in possession of the penis at the time?

I think that just blew up my brain.

o_O

*ponders*

So... like....

-giggles-
........... but.. i want to examine it closely. I'm flexible like that.
I have soft sheets. *nod*

It's an art form, so you'll probably need to do it a few times to really get it down.
Hmm.. You could be right.

-dies laughing-

i... oh... just..

*gives a haughty sniff*

You're the one who's going to need the luck.

I have lots of it stockpiled, so I should be alright. *smirk*

No, you would'nt have. Remember, possession is nine tenths of the law.

*bites his shoulder*

*shoulder muscles flex as teeth come down, and on instinct a hand catches a grip on her deep red locks* careful there, Cait...I bite too.

I have lots of it stockpiled, so I should be alright. *smirk*

No, you would'nt have. Remember, possession is nine tenths of the law.

*shoulder muscles flex as teeth come down, and on instinct a hand catches a grip on her deep red locks* careful there, Cait...I bite too.

Oh... happy dance.. i can call it mine... woot.

-sighs-

Am I the only one that is pleased to see males speak to one another in the lounge rather than seeing the old pissing contests in every goddamned thread.

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Warning, this is a rant. If you think it pertains to you, take a breath, remove all vestiges of panties so they dont get twisted... better. good. This is a rant.

Drama... fucking happens. You have an ignore button. But what trips me out is the men around here that dont get along and the women that promote that. Fuck all that. When everyone is getting along its some homoerotic man crush shit but if the males dont agree its them being assholes. for fuck sake. From my view point, which, by the way, I picture everyone naked, so, so much more fun that way, all the bits waggling around! it's awesome. Errr.. people like the drama all of this creates. Not the nakedness in my head... the personality clashes. Do you have any Idea how fucking facinating everyone on here is? do you? from the creatons to the dickheads to the adorable ones i just want to stick in my pocket to have an extra ray of sunshine carried around. albiet a bit sadistic to think of pocketing my own lil thing like that. -squee- No.. I wasnt really making a point. My brain is fried and should be served with toast and bacon. Fuck i need a few more days away from life, lit, and the persuit of an education. Oh.. right. that's what I was saying. I want a penis so I can have a man crush. -nods sternly- I had a point.. I really did. /rant

Laughs softly. Sneaking in a kiss on her cheek

Hey. I only have one man crush, despite how I may otherwise get along with fr33k and glad and the others.

Also, I may've just made my keyboard sticky because of the orange I was peeling. So. FD, wherever you are, you better appreciate that shit.

Also some more, if we can find a way to make it reversible, I'll gladly exchange my penis for your breasts. I can play with them all day, you can have a mancrush... win win!

Oh I'll get your keyboard sticky all right... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back