Uk register/ love the uk

and whats wrong with that? if you want you could play my flute, it hasnt been used for a while ,but, hey it still works,(i think:()

and whats wrong with that? if you want you could play my flute, it hasnt been used for a while ,but, hey it still works,(i think:()

ok, this is what's wrong with it.....

waaa wawa waaawa wawawawa .... waaa wawawa wawawawawaaaaa!

not good eh? somehow just doesn't work... :D

flute? ......em.... are you being naughty? :D

me? being naughty? <blushes at the thought> no just being nice and offering my flute, i think your guitar may need tuning, i would offer my services but i am not cheap, i have been known to cost as much as a cup of tea and TWO chocolate biscuits:D

me? being naughty? <blushes at the thought> no just being nice and offering my flute, i think your guitar may need tuning, i would offer my services but i am not cheap, i have been known to cost as much as a cup of tea and TWO chocolate biscuits:D

hmmmmm... :rolleyes: *looks at jay... trying to work him out*

*puts kettle on...*

...you were being naughty weren't you? :D

*gets chocolate biscuits out from hiding place..*

<shuffles feet>you got me, im a baaaaaaaaaaad boy:devil: <eyes chocolate biscuits>

Yorkshires pretty nice today isnt it? Shame im stuck in my dingy office all day :(

Its brightening up here.. holds promise :)

poor you... not wanting to rub it in... but.... :) I'm on holiday today :nana::nana::D

<shuffles feet>you got me, im a baaaaaaaaaaad boy:devil: <eyes chocolate biscuits>

:D haha .... thought you looked bad :D

* almost gives jay packet, but then puts 2 biscuits on a plate ....* :D

they're MINE! :D

:D haha .... thought you looked bad :D

* almost gives jay packet, but then puts 2 biscuits on a plate ....* :D

they're MINE! :D

<watches were biscuits are hidden, checks pocket for handcuffs> so where is this guitar that needs tuning?<smiles innocently>

<watches were biscuits are hidden, checks pocket for handcuffs> so where is this guitar that needs tuning?<smiles innocently>

:rolleyes: ....think he's a bit dodgy ... what's he got in his pocket? It's not a flute.... :D

...look at that smile... hmmmm... guilty about something...

Feeling your pain...I keep telling myself the day will go faster if i dont look at the clock...but...

At least you can have Lit in the background.. you naughty naughty boys :D

I can't when I'm at work ... but that's just as well really :)

Wooo

*waits patiently for you to spring me*

*borrows a long black leather coat from friend.... :) *

Ok... ready...

Ready j981?

Ok...what trains do I need to get? :D

:rolleyes: ....think he's a bit dodgy ... what's he got in his pocket? It's not a flute.... :D

...look at that smile... hmmmm... guilty about something...

<wonders why she is looking at my pocket, at least its not the one with my handcuffs in,or my flute, think she is up to something> so .............

At least you can have Lit in the background.. you naughty naughty boys :D

I can't when I'm at work ... but that's just as well really :)

Yeah i must admit tht browsing lit at work does lead to less productivity and more time spent daydreaming about having sex in the boss' office ;)

*borrows a long black leather coat from friend.... :) *

Ok... ready...

Ready j981?

Ok...what trains do I need to get? :D

Yep, im in Leeds so il leave the rest yo you Luby :p

Hi 60 male from Kent here, any ladies interested?

Hello Kentish :)

My God.. what happened in here... ? Turned my back for 5 mins... oh ok, 5 hours.... and you all do a runner :D

....you don't want me to start singing again now, do you??? !!! :D

Hello Kentish :)

My God.. what happened in here... ? Turned my back for 5 mins... oh ok, 5 hours.... and you all do a runner :D

....you don't want me to start singing again now, do you??? !!! :D

*tumbleweed tumbles past.....*

where was I.....

takes a deeeep breath......

Back