Old 10-13-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Recycled thread.

This thread was my first attempt at a SRP profile.

I abandoned it as I found a thread specifically for people's profiles but now I find my signature becoming unmanageable due to the number of links to SRPs so I am re- purposing this thread to sort my signature and for feedback.

If you would like to see my SRP profile you can find it here: Uggg's SRP profile

I have noticed some of my SRPs have quite a few views... I'm curious about you readers.

Who are you?
Are you enjoying what I write?
Do you think there are things I could improve or should change with my style?

So I invite feedback and conversation in this thread on any of my SRPs.

Co writers you're welcome to jump into any conversations that start in here as well.

Uggg

Last edited by Uggg : 07-06-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Old 07-06-2018, 12:40 AM   #2
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Uggg's completed SRPs

Yes, I'll sing for you
With 'CFMB Fan'
This is a story of a one night stand between two men staying in the same hotel. If you're looking for a quick to read, gay male story, that gets into hot action fairly quickly then this is the story for you.

Last edited by Uggg : 07-06-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Old 07-06-2018, 01:02 AM   #3
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Uggg's curent active SRPs

Teachers Special Project
With 'garajd' (this SRP was started with latenightlover but he vanished after just one post and so garajd took over his character.)
This story has a long slow build up. it is a sweet seduction story with an older professor seducing his student assistant. Deeply romantic and very sensual and then nearer the end very erotic. This story is one of my personal favourites with characters I absolutely love to bits.
The Space Between
With 'The gladiator'
A story set in a fantasy world where a human woman becomes an outcast when her magical nature is revealed (somewhat ruining her wedding night). Rejected, cruelly branded, desperate and depressed she seeks out a teacher and finds an elf, also an outcast, who can not just teach her but may even be able to fix some of the damage that was done to her heart.
Aboard the MS Star Alignment
With 'Showdolly1'
Jason is jaded and bored. The combination of working as a bar man aboard an ultra luxurious cruise ship and being handsome have made 'conquests' easy... but will this new lady he meets be something more than just another 'conquest'?

Last edited by Uggg : 07-06-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Old 07-06-2018, 01:12 AM   #4
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Uggg's SRPs with awol co writers...

My stories and my characters are my babies. I hate when a co-writer vanishes but it does happen...

Old friends
Abandoned when Co writer went awol after one post each...
I would be prepared to start this back up if the right person wanted to take over the abandoned character (PM me if this is you).

Last edited by Uggg : 07-06-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Old 07-06-2018, 01:15 AM   #5
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Ugggs SRPs needing cowriters

Dangerous, Hungry & Ancient

This is something a bit different to a normal SRP and requires someone prepared to dedicate some time and effort.

I suggest you read the first post to get an idea of what is going to be expected in terms of post length and writing quality before contacting me about this. This is not a project to take on casually.

rubenesque_princess was going to be my co writer in this project but she has gone AWOL before she even got to her first post so I'm looking for someone else for this story.

The plan was to tell the story of a dragon (in human form) and his new harem slave but never from their perspectives. Every post was to be a little story all of its own and no two posts would be from a character already used (although old characters may pop up in other peoples interactions).

This is not a project for just anyone. PM me of you're interested but please be aware that what I'm looking for is someone who writes very well and has been on lit for some time (sorry noobs).

If you're interested PM me, I'm reserving the right to be picky about who comes on board with this one.

Much love

Uggg

Last edited by Uggg : 07-20-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Old 07-06-2018, 01:23 AM   #6
Uggg
Literotica Guru

Feedback welcomed.

I have noticed some of my SRPs have quite a few views... I'm curious about you readers.

Who are you?
Are you enjoying what I write?
Do you think there are things I could improve or should change with my style?

So I invite feedback and conversation in this thread on any of my SRPs.

Co writers you're welcome to jump into any conversations that start in here as well.

Uggg

Last edited by Uggg : 07-06-2018 at 01:27 AM.