It's 2am Somewhere

Hi, I liked your post a lot. I would like to put myself up for consideration. The only roadblock might be that I am 61, but in chat, who cares?

Close! Sigh, everyone enjoy that Tumblr while you can. I'm not taking it down, but I imagine it's going to last with things getting tagged for content.

I'm. Antsy tonight. Hard to put my finger on.

Close! Sigh, everyone enjoy that Tumblr while you can. I'm not taking it down, but I imagine it's going to last with things getting tagged for content.

I'm. Antsy tonight. Hard to put my finger on.

Mmmmm very nice Tumblr ;)

Hmm so as of the new year, I'm going to let this post go and start fresh. Also, listen, I have no idea if my Tumblr still works or if it's been tagged for being a dirty place, but let know? I'll take out the link if they nix it. Maybe find something else fun. I'm open to suggestions.

No Kik tonight, sadly. Too late, too tired, too uninspired.

I have to be up early, and I just can't sleep. Maybe the late night shower was a bad plan? I'm here, but not on KIK unless you can talk me into it.

I have to be up early, and I just can't sleep. Maybe the late night shower was a bad plan? I'm here, but not on KIK unless you can talk me into it.

May i ask what does require you to get up early?

A warm shower can help relaxe i think (it works for me)

Back