I Have a Secret...

last one for now.....my wife actually wears this as a minidress, and it covers her....doesnt cover me so well. Anyways, please tell me what you guys think??? And what you would like to see more of.....love you guys....I will try to check in later today....

attachment.php

that is one impressive package

I remember you well... Those legs, that cock.

We've seen your beautiful wife too, haven't we?

hey...

Hi guys and girls, been having fun taking selfpics the last few years and thought I would try posting them here....tell me what you think....I know these aren't for everyone, if you like seeing these please let me know, I would really love to hear that someone finds them hot.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
So far, exquisite...

last one for now.....my wife actually wears this as a minidress, and it covers her....doesnt cover me so well. Anyways, please tell me what you guys think??? And what you would like to see more of.....love you guys....I will try to check in later today....

attachment.php

Sexy cock....

So much sexiness here. Thanks for sharing. But I’m wishing I could share in real life. Trade outfits, stories, and durtier stuff.

I'm going to have to get that corset. It's hot. Your looking great.

attachment.php
You have an amazing cock!

Damn. It's hot in here. The good kind of hot. Not this hot, sticky mess here where i am.

Wait. Hot, sticky mess is good, too. :cattail:

Excellent pics, guys. Hope those secret fantasies stay secret, but come true. ;)

Hi guys and girls, been having fun taking selfpics the last few years and thought I would try posting them here....tell me what you think....I know these aren't for everyone, if you like seeing these please let me know, I would really love to hear that someone finds them hot.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow what a cock. Would love to suck it hard then bend over and feel it deep in my love hole

Back