How to play with a soft cock.

I like the idea of being played with soft but if I haven't had an orgasm for a while I do readily become at least semi-hard if not fully erect and would be sure to do so when a woman is ministering to my cock. Would you mind?

My wife just loves on it, kisses it, fondles it, licks it, and sucks it. She treats it gently. It always seems to get hard as a result.

I like the idea of being played with soft but if I haven't had an orgasm for a while I do readily become at least semi-hard if not fully erect and would be sure to do so when a woman is ministering to my cock. Would you mind?

I wouldn't mind.

Some of the more amazing moments to me, have been after complete physical exhaustion from my crazy night. And having her caress taste and stroke my soft cock As We Lay There

Some of the more amazing moments to me, have been after complete physical exhaustion from my crazy night. And having her caress taste and stroke my soft cock As We Lay There

Ohhh... That's the best!

To me it is absolutely amazing when you have a chance to cuddle and caress and really take in each other after having an amazing night

Indeed it is. Much better than him springing out of bed to take a shower and go play golf. Don't ask me how I know this! Hehehe.

Indeed it is. Much better than him springing out of bed to take a shower and go play golf. Don't ask me how I know this! Hehehe.

Maybe next time when are others spring out of bed let's hop into each other's eyes and we can cuddle and get our quota in

Try talking dirty in his ear........"I've been thinking about sucking this cock all day long"....etc

How to play with a soft dick

Hi Jada .well I've found that if you use I to rub your clit it can actually be pleasurable for you both .have a great tgif

There are things you can do in your mouth with a soft cock that you really can't do with a hard one. Fold it with your tongue, for example. Or suck it into your mouth, and then exhale in your mouth so it slides out again, repeat as often as desired. (If you're having trouble visualizing this, try it using a hot dog or carrot or whatever.) You can add a little frisson by humming.

There are things you can do in your mouth with a soft cock that you really can't do with a hard one. Fold it with your tongue, for example. Or suck it into your mouth, and then exhale in your mouth so it slides out again, repeat as often as desired. (If you're having trouble visualizing this, try it using a hot dog or carrot or whatever.) You can add a little frisson by humming.

Very nice. Thanks!

Back