Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

Hey you're not sulking are you? Come on lover - let me slip that manmeat into my pretty lips

I rub my manhood around your lips and then pop it right in! Grabbing your head as I run my fingers thru your hair and push deep and hard as I ram my cock in your mouth.....balls flying around like crazy!

I will do you after Sticky.....get ready for some cock B ;)

I rub my manhood around your lips and then pop it right in! Grabbing your head as I run my fingers thru your hair and push deep and hard as I ram my cock in your mouth.....balls flying around like crazy!

I will do you after Sticky.....get ready for some cock B ;)
Errr - you're doing me now. Fuck me he doesn't even know whose face he's fucking ghmmmrp slurp mmghhd Ooo what a guy

LoL

Hey you're not sulking are you? Come on lover - let me slip that manmeat into my pretty lips

^^^ U asked me to do u!!! Hahaha

Anyway,,,,,your mouth feels sooo good babe......

How about this.....I give my cock to B13's mouth....and Sticky you can rim me till I explode :D

^^^ U asked me to do u!!! Hahaha

Anyway,,,,,your mouth feels sooo good babe......

How about this.....I give my cock to B13's mouth....and Sticky you can rim me till I explode :D
Well OK ... but Bbb has to stick by the rules too

Aaaaaaaaaah Perfect....

I'll share

I line both of you up......I slip my cock in your mouth 1st B.....in and out , in and out.....slapping my cock on your cheeks and face then back in......

I pull it out and do the same to you sticky......as I play with your hair and slap your cheeks a bit ;)

I roll my mushroom head tip with precum around both your lips leaving traces of seed on your face!

Hahaha

uh huh - I'm behind DB. Still holding up though it's stupid o'clock :)

in front of db apparently

Hahahaah it's the freaking lag....I get your posts much later then u originally post them....or like in the meantime I type something u already replied....

Ok no worries.....I let u get back to the original plan....u stay behind me....I give B13 my cock deep and hard in his mouth.......As I kneel down and stroke his cock......remember the rules right......every sperm seed is precious ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back