Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you'd do best to watch then! I grin as my hand snakes down to caress her pantied ass, lustily gripping each cheek and then pressing the line between the cheeks to work the panties between them...

Oh yes, I want her panties tight and wet with precum!

I shiver almost uncontrollably as Elisa's hand touches me and wriggle towards her, slowly moving my lips towards those beautifull big red lips of hers my drink forgotten I reach towards her, maybe Stargame would like to watch I mutter

I shiver almost uncontrollably as Elisa's hand touches me and wriggle towards her, slowly moving my lips towards those beautifull big red lips of hers my drink forgotten I reach towards her, maybe Stargame would like to watch I mutter

I want to watch you slide your hand down the front of Elisa's panties, oh the look on her face.

Her hands feel so nice as they squeeze at my ass, I can feel the fabric getting wetter at the front, I take the plunge and move in to kiss Elisa in the lips, Hoping Stargame is enjoying the show I shiver as my lips get oh so close to hers....

Girlyboyj's lips are so sweet and innocent. I'll enjoy deflowering her. ;)

My hand grips her panties and pulls them up tight, perfectly framing her ass. I slide a finger down and rub her rosebud, making her quiver with pleasure. My own cock is fully erect in my satin panties, the tip peeking out by the tiny ribbon bow on the front of my panties.

I hear Stargames instruction, I do like to be a good girl and do as I'm told so I move my hand towards the front of Elisa's red panties looking into her eyes, face to face ready to kiss her just waiting, hoping....

someone needs to press record on the cam ... this may be an interesting scene being played out here.

I feel girlyboyj's and nervously touching my cock through my panties. I wonder if she's ever played with a sissy cock before. I take her hand and lead us into the middle of the room where all the cushions and padded ottomans are, perfect for any position of sex play.

I sit on a stuffed ottoman and spread my legs, perching on my stiletto heels. My cock is perfectly outlined in the thin satin panties along with my balls full of cum. My hands move to caress my breasts through the bustier as my eyes invite girlyboyj to kneel between my thighs and do what comes naturally...

As Elisa leads me into the middle of the room my heart is beating so fast I'm sure everyone can hear it, She looks so incredible as she leans back, I drop to the ground next to her, and lower my mouth towards that amazing looking cock, it stretches those panties so beautifully, I suck on it through her panties blowing and licking feeling it getting harder and harder, hoping desperately I can give her what she wants

Sadly, what I want is more time. I have to log off and get back to work now :(. These things always develop beautifully when done slow but too slow to finish considering the several minute lags between posts.

Hopefully, one of these horny men will be able to find a pleasurable use for you, girlyboyj. Enjoy!

That's a shame but thanks I had a blast, what a fantastic first visit. I know what you mean about the lag it is such a tease, I should probably return to the real world too, but I hope we can take up where we left of some other time, I will definitely be back

Sorry Stu, maybe some other time ;), I wouldn't put that camera too far away though, with that Girlyboy sadly walks out of the room, completely forgetting the skirt she wore in lying near the bar

Sorry Stu, maybe some other time ;), I wouldn't put that camera too far away though, with that Girlyboy sadly walks out of the room, completely forgetting the skirt she wore in lying near the bar

Hey girly....
I found your skirt....
It's a bit stained....
.... smells like sex.......

Hi Jhane, thanks for for that, its my favourite, I love how it smells, looks like a boy or two have left deposits for me, how nice,

Hi Jhane, thanks for for that, its my favourite, I love how it smells, looks like a boy or two have left deposits for me, how nice,

Nice of you to drop by the Depository.....
Hope to smell more of you around here....

Sadly, what I want is more time. I have to log off and get back to work now :(. These things always develop beautifully when done slow but too slow to finish considering the several minute lags between posts.

Hopefully, one of these horny men will be able to find a pleasurable use for you, girlyboyj. Enjoy!

Let's play tomorrow!

Today I almost run into the main room, I big eager smile on my face, lips painted red I've bought a new garter and suspenders for a more mature sexy look, I love how they feel and an even shorter skirt pushes up my ass just nicely, I look around but there doesn't seem to be anyone here, seems I just missed stargame, what a shame. Maybe if I grab myself a drink and hang about for a while someone will show up:)

Just passing through.... someone may need this

tumblr_mi3tgvSKz01r6tdfuo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back