Suburban Life -- closed for bc_smash

tmmmbrrr

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Posts
3,481
Note: bc and I started this rp in private messages. We compared notes after the following exchanges and decided that we were a) coming from more or less the same place with the story idea and b) our writing was mutually compatible, so decided to move the story here.

bc:
It was already a warm and humid morning. Brad was putting the finishing touches on his yearly chore of cleaning and organizing his garage. He always did this job one time a year, when his wife Michelle was out of town for her 6 day conference in L.A. Brad had learned over the years that even though the garage was his domain, if he was cleaning and organizing with Michelle around, she'd be offering what she liked to call "suggestions" and "ideas". Brad like to call them "directions" and "orders".

He was putting the last of his tools away, when he came across the drill bit. It was a two inch boring bit. He had borrowed it from his neighbor Josh about 10 months ago. Brad could have sworn he returned it. Brad always returned the tools he borrowed. He felt terrible.

He walked next door to Josh's house, via the back yard. He knew Josh was out there working on his lawn mower, motorcycle, or some car project. He could hear music coming from the garage. As he got closer the sound of Whitesnake grew louder. He looked in the door but didnt see Josh. He hollered out "Is anybody here?"

tmmm:
Josh had been looking forward to today for weeks. He’d be home alone while Kathy and a girlfriend treated themselves to a spa treatments and shopping at an overnight upstate resort. He slept late, dressed in worn out jeans and a muscle shirt, had cold pizza for breakfast while he watched porn instead of the morning news.

Eventually he ended up in the garage where he had an original style Ford Bronco up on blocks. It was a rebuild and Josh thought that he might get far along enough with it today to try to start it again. He was about to start wrenching on it when he happened to think of his stash. He pulled out a workbench drawer. It was filled with men’s magazines going back 2-3 decades. As far as Kathy knew, the stash was long gone, but here it was in all its glory. He flipped through one of his favorites and had to smile to himself. These days there was so much better porn and so much more of it, but there was sentimental value in the stash that he couldn’t get from the internet.*

Josh left the magazine open on his workbench, turned on the radio to classic rock, adjusted the volume and went to work on the Bronco.

bc:
Brad hollered out a second time. Realized that Josh wasn't going to hear him at the door, so he decided to step in and see if he could see Josh. Brad looked around the truck that was up on a set of ramps. He finally saw Josh's feet and legs sticking out of the passenger front side.*

Brad thought he had better let Josh know he was there, but didn't want to startle him. He thought about it and walked around the front of the vehicle. He gave Josh a wide enough berth hoping that he'd see Brad's feet.*

Josh was obviously still oblivious. So Brad decided to do whatever it took. Josh was working barefoot under the truck. So Josh took his flip flop clad foot and nudged the bottom of Josh's foot.*

Brad heard a very audible "Oh shit!", and the clanging of a wrench on concrete.[/quote]

tmmm:
Naturally he was surprised to be interrupted, but Josh's frame of mind changed for the better when he realized it was Brad. "Hey, buddy," he shouted over the radio as he started out from under the truck, "what's up?" He was actually glad to for the distraction. Brad was one guy he knew who seemed to have a similar outlook on many things as Josh did. He got to his feet and would have shaken Brad's hand, but his hands were greasy from working so wiped them off on his shirt first without even thinking.*

"Good to see ya," he said and turning down the radio, asked again, "What's up?"

bc:
"I actually realized I hadn't returned your drill bit yet. I didn't realize I still had it. I wanted to apologize for not returning it sooner." Josh was about a good neighbors you could ask for. You seem to like the same things of Brad did, and had the same interest. I take a step towards the bench to put the drill bit down. I notice your magazine is open to a centerfold. " oh wow. Miss April 1992. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

tmmm:
Josh laughed. "Naw, I've got all day to put things right between April '92 and myself," he said, "Kathy's out of town for the day." One of the things he really liked about Brad was that he could be so open with him -- heck yeah, he planned on spending more time with his stash and jacking off -- no sense making a secret of that among good buddies. "Thanks for the tool," Josh added, "I never even missed it. Got time for coffee? ...or," he looked at his watch, "...an early beer?"

bc:
"Considering at Michelle isn't home, I can definitely go for the early beer." He knew that Josh was in joking that he would get back to April 92 later. Hell, Bradham and doing the same thing while Michelle was gone." I could definitely go for a cold beer. It's already hot and humid in my garage, and I just finished cleaning it. Sorry I'm a little dirty. But judging by you you're not afraid of a little dirt today.
tmmm:
Josh had to smile. "Sure," he said, "Dirty is part of my plan for the day, Brad. Let's get a beer." He led the way into the house and called back over his shoulder, "Why don't you bring April in too." The house was still cool. Josh went through the house to the den which looked out into the back yard. The den had a large screen TV, pool table and most important a bar with a fridge. He took a couple of cold beers out and handed one to Brad. "Cheers!" he said, "I'm glad you came over."*

Suddenly aware of how grimy his shirt was, Josh knew that it had to go. "Kathy would kill me if I came into the house wearing his," he said and pulled it off over his head, "Do you mind?" Josh wasn't a body builder, but he was fairly toned. In the cool of the den, his bare skin got goose bumps and of course his nipples tightened right up, but he didn't seem to mind or even notice as he took a seat at the bar. "Did you bring April? There is so much better porn these days than in her day, but I have a lot of good memories from my magazine stash."

bc:
Brad couldn't believe how much he was Finding himself looking at Josh's bare chest. Suddenly realize that he was pretty dirty too. " oh man I'm sorry my shirts all dusty too." Joining Josh he took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. " I agree with you that something is very sentimental about those old magazines. Porn today isn't the same. But, it does offer a wide variety of interests at your fingertips."

tmmm:
Whether he should have made anything out of them or not, Josh heard the last words out of Brad's mouth very clearly and decided that if he could, he'd like to find out what his next door neighbor meant by 'wide variety of interests'. To be honest, at one time or another, Josh had sized up most of the guys he knew as possible sex partners. He'd ruled out almost every one as soon as they'd crossed his mind, but there were a couple of possibles... and Brad was one. The fact that he'd stripped off his shirt too gave Josh a little rise under his zipper. Brad was a good looking guy in his own right and under the circumstances, the fact that he wanted to take off his shirt too made Josh wonder if he'd missed something he should have noticed earlier.*

No matter, it seemed like they had all day and it looked like they both wanted to play for the same team. Josh took a long pull on his beer. It hit the spot. He decided just to take it easy and see what happened with Brad. Absentmindedly, he flipped through the pages of April's spread.... "25 years ago, I almost wore these pages out," Josh said. The pages were quit well worn.*

Both guys were checking out April as Josh flipped through the pages. He felt he cock hardening against his zipper and although he didn't call attention to it, he made no effort to hide it either. He took a breath. Trying to sound as casual as possible, asked, "So..., what kinda porn have you been watching lately, Brad?"
 
Last edited:
Flashback

Brad flipped through the pages of Josh's well used magazine. A feeling if nostalgia came over him. "Yeah she's a good looking girl. But what I wouldn't give to have a copy of May 1987. That was the first Playboy I ever saw. I found it while looking for the repair manual for one of Dad's tools. Dad had three magazines in that same file box. I made a plan to go check them out one day. I was 12, and when mom and dad weren't home one afternoon, I snuck out to dad's shop and stepped into a while new world. I grabbed May 1987, and opened up all its glory. Oh Miss May 1987, Kymberly Paige."
21271_main.jpg

And of course what made it even better was this was the day I decided to never miss another episode of Wheel of Fortune ever again."
e1548e43565a94114f0477c9df310b98--vanna-white-sexy-lingerie.jpg

744e8b7d94075c21c3f12f5a18eadcaf.jpg

"That's when I discovered the hardening of my "artery" didn't just happen in the mornings. I also discovered that against a jeans zipper, it really hurt. So I lowered my jeans. Then I realized how wonderful it felt if you brushed against it. THEN I found out that if you brush it enough times it feels even better. So then I started massaging. Eventually it felt good beyond description...and I made a big old mess all over rhe place. In the years that followed I made several trips to that shop. I looked at the other two mags as well. They were ok. I had a subscription for 4 years. There were some good ones, but no one will ever hold a candle to Miss May 1987."

Brad ended his cloud of nostalgia. He swore he almost heard the flashback music from Scooby Doo.

"As far as your question of what I watch now; if I get the time, nothing beats some girl on girl or threesome action. It's cliche, but I like it. Michelle caught me once watching a MFF threesome video. 'Is that what you want? Two girls at once? I'm not good enough for you?' Of course I was like, 'Oh no honey. Men are just stimulated visually. So two is better than one. I don't want that. Who would want two people telling them what they were doing was wrong?'... ... ... I spent three nights in the guest room for that one."

Brad took a long swig of his beer.
 

Attachments

  • Kymberly-Paige-2.jpg
    Kymberly-Paige-2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I see your pics are hosted on Lit and not linked from actual off site. Did you know you cannot have web site URLs or exposed clits in pics?
 
I guess I missed that. I will remove the offending pics per the rules. As far as urls... I tried that option, and the links went to absolutely nowhere. So I tried to find something that worked. In the future, I will refrain from using pics that the links won't transfer to lit posts. My apologies.
 
Josh laughed out loud. He knew Michelle well enough to be able imagine in some detail her catching her husband enjoying some porn. It couldn’t have gone well. It was a pity, too. Brad’s Michelle was a catch. Attractive and sometimes flirty, Josh had imagined his own MFF threesome – himself with Kathy and Michelle – a few times. For now, he’d keep that to himself. He was enjoying hanging out with Brad and if that was all the more that happened while their wives were away it wouldn’t be a loss.

The first beer turned into a second with the guys relaxing at the bar talking about work, wives, sexual exploits before they married, times they’d gotten into and out of trouble… guy stuff. All the while one or the other of them was flipping through the magazine. Josh happened to think of one of his buddies in the service. When it came to women, the guy was incredibly intuitive. He shared the story with Brad that once on a training assignment, his buddy hooked up with the bartender at an NCO club. He was going home with her after hours and insisted that Josh come along too. The punchline of the story was that as they walked back to their barracks just before dawn, his buddy kept saying, “I knew she’d do that! I just knew it!” Somehow his buddy knew that the bartender had a thing for taking on two guys at the same time. It was the first time he’d seen his buddy with his cock hard and it didn’t take Josh long to strip down and join them. Josh thought it was just the alcohol, but he really couldn’t tell what turned him on the most, her or him, but he chose to keep that information to himself.

“That was my one and only experience with a threesome,” Josh said, “Not MFF, but I highly recommend it.”
 
Last edited:
Brad listened to Joshua's story about his threesome. He found it interesting that his neighbor had participated in an encounter with another man. When Josh had asked Brad what kind of porn he watched, Brad simply replied "Threesomes". He never said they were exclusively MFF. Brad had watched all minds of them: FFF, MMF, MFF, and MMM. Brad had to admit he got the same amount of arousal from all of them. Be he had been admitting that to himself. He never would have thought Josh would bat from both sides of the plate.

"Well, Michelle has a birthday coming up." Brad joked, "Maybe I'll get her a good spit roasting, now that I know there is a third with experience."

Brad had meant that has just a joke, hadn't he? Brad found himself noticing Josh's naked torso again. Brad was joking, right?
 
“Don’t be a tease, man.”

Josh was surprised that he deadpanned his reaction rather than responding with something clever and lighthearted, which he certainly was capable of. Maybe he didn’t think Brad was serious, but of course he wasn’t serious. How could he be??? Michelle was a goddess. She had her flaws – who didn’t? – but Josh had secretly ached for her practically the whole time they’d been neighbors. Nothing had ever happened and he never actually thought that anything ever would, but all guys are born with imagination and Josh would always have a special place in his imagination for Michelle.

He could see by the look on Brad’s face that Brad didn’t know how to take what he’d just said. A wry smile formed on Josh’s face as he looked across the bar at his friend, “I’d do you both if Michelle was in on it” Josh said, and this time he broke out into a big smile. Brad got it – Michelle was something special alright. They had a laugh about it and then Josh laid his hand on Brad’s bare back and added, “C’mon…, let’s shoot some pool. I’ll rack.

Brad didn’t have to know that he was serious when Josh joked that he’d do them both. It felt good to Josh just to put it out there… good in the naughty sense.
 
Last edited:
Brad wasn't sure on how to process what Josh had just said. I'd do ya both if Michelle was involved." Brad was no longer surprised, it always came back to Michelle. It had been that way since they were seniors in high school.

Michelle or Michaela as all her official documents all said, was of Italian and Mexican descent. Her father was a businessman in Phoenix and he met her mother while she worked for her uncle's farm, at a Saturday Morning Farmer's Market. They fell instantly in love. He proposed Marriage after only 6 months. and 9 months after that, their only daughter was born. Work caused the family to move once or twice, and thankfully it brought her to Brad's School in the 6th grade.

Michelle, as she preferred to be called, was always quiet and kept to herself. It wasn't that she was disliked, she just didn't socialize much. She was a book worm and a "nerd". She was known more for her almost constant wearing of an over-sized Eeyore hoodie, and her thick glasses more than anything else. She got more attention than she ever bargained for during their Freshman year of high school. Sadly she had been diagnosed with cancer, and the school rallied around her, to raise funds for medical bills, and to support her. She pulled through with flying colors, and by sophomore year, had sunken back into her anonymity.

Brad got to know Michelle through their participation on the Knowledge Bowl team. Yes, Brad was a nerd too. Michelle's forte was the Sciences, especially biology and medical topics. Brad handled the math and engineering fields. They discovered that they had similar interests and hobbies. Brad was surprised that Michelle liked comic books and fantasy movies. They had a similar interest in the Lord of the Rings series. They became friends. Brad was probably Michelle's best friend, though Brad did have other friends. By no means did they spend every available minute together, but they had no problem being in each other's company. Brad certainly never had any romantic feelings about Michelle. However, Brad had no idea that Michelle had a serious crush on him. She played her emotions close to her chest.

When Senior prom time came around, Michelle was hoping and praying that Brad would ask her. She thought ahead and had bought her gown way too early, just in case. Brad never had a lot of contact with girls, except for Michelle. A couple of his friends were daydreaming about girls that they would never have the balls to ask, while Brad was the only one who was friends with a girl. So, he felt it was inevitable that he would ask Michelle. However he hadn't really wanted to go. His mother finally pushed him to go, because he never went to Junior prom. His dad said he better ask a girl, too. Because he wasn't having his son go stag, like his friends. Embarrassed to ask any other girls he fantasized about, he decided to play it safe and ask Michelle. She accepted.

Brad showed up to pick up Michelle for the Prom, that Saturday night. He met her parents, and was informed that she would be ready in a few minutes. He stood nervously in the hall when she called out that she was on her way down. When she came down the stairs you could hear Brad's heart pounding in his chest. Teenage chick flicks always had the cliche of the duckling who becomes a swan, and Brad had never watched a one of those. But, here he was experiencing it. Michelle was absolutely stunning. Never had he noticed her in this light, but never would he forget it. He fell instantly in love with her.
95fb65004caead0e9949c19a08a9e4fc--pink-prom-dresses-prom-dresses-.jpg


At the dance people were wondering who that girl was with Brad. Also Michelle was getting hit on by the jocks. She was still the girl who didn't like a lot of people, but they were getting a lot of attention that night. Brad was relishing being with the most beautiful girl at the prom, and he told Michelle that. Right after that they shared their first kiss. Actually it was a first of many that night. Later on in the evening, parked in a secluded spot in Brad's car, Michelle gave her greatest treasure to Brad. Brad was naive and realized that he had no protection. Michelle was happy to tell him he needn't bother. "Don't you remember my cancer, Brad? It was ovarian. They had to do surgery to get rid of it. I never have a period, and I will never have children. I know neither of us have ever been with another person, so there is no need for protection. Brad knew he was in love.

They went to college at the same school. Brad pursued an engineering career, while Michelle double majored in Physical Therapy/Reflexology and Business administration. Michelle became quite interested in doing PT, and exercising. It was natural that she started her own gym. Thanks to her business savvy, she soon had 8 gyms around the metro area. She was the bread winner in the family and Brad had no illusions. He was just happy that she was passionate. Unfortunately, their sex life, while good, was infrequent. Brad never complained. Michelle was a freak, and when he had dry spells, she made up for it with whole weekends of sex. She loved oral, anal, and kinky role plays. This of course was info he never shared with anyone, especially not Josh.

"Well Josh, I don't know what you are complaining about. Kathy is nothing to shake a stick at. You're pretty lucky too." Brad knew that it was an understatement. Kathy was a raven-haired beauty. She had that classical hourglass figure, like a 40's pinup. In fact, Brad had thought that many times when he saw her outside in shorts and a tank top. What he wasn't sure of was how to read Kathy. She seemed pretty normal, and had a good sense of humor, but if she had a couple drinks she changed demeanor, and became very flirty. Even Michelle wondered just how sexual Kathy was. Brad imagined it. Kathy was definitely in his spank bank. He would never think of being with another woman WITHOUT Michelle. But if he were inclined, it would be Kathy.

Brad walked over to the pool table and grabbed a cue. "So.... whose gonna be the ball breaker?" Brad laughed.
 
Last edited:
As he racked, Josh made a joke about never having thought about Brad as a ball breaker before, but invited him to be his guest. Brad gave the cue ball a terrific smack and the colored balls scattered wildly across the table with a solid dropping in. They’d shot pool before and were evenly matched. Josh figured he had time to grab a couple of cold ones out of the fridge while he waited for his turn and on the way flipped through the sports channels on TV. It was too early for anything really good to be on, so Josh slipped a threesome porno into the dvd player. ‘Why not?’ he figured, "We were just talking about this, weren't we?"

Back at the table it was Josh’s turn to shoot. He handed Brad one of the beers, took a drink from his own bottle and as he lined up his shot notice Brad out of the corner of his eye quietly watching the porno. Josh knew that it started out pretty much as they’d been talking – two guys with a girl in between… only about halfway through though the girl informs the guys that its their turn and proceeds to coax them into having sex with each other. That's where things got interesting.

Josh could feel just a little bit of a buzz from the beers he’d already had, but he managed to drop a couple striped balls, before missing an awkward shot. The guys watched the porno for a few minutes before Brad realized that it was his turn. Josh watched him line up his shot. He was gratified to be able to make out the imprint of Brad's cock through his jeans. Josh didn't have to imagine anything. He and Brad went to the same gym and sometimes ran into each other in the locker room or showers. Josh hoped Brad thought meeting there was just coincidence -- he didn't have to know everything.
 
Last edited:
Josh had turned the tv on while Brad was shooting. Josh had that large 65" screen that made the people on any program look bigger than a normal human. Brad hadn't been paying attention to what was on until it was Josh's turn to shoot. When he looked up he saw a girl getting spit roasted by two guys.

Brad was a bit shocked that Josh put it on, but after all they had been discussing it. He hadn't told Josh that a MMF threesome didn't bother him, and this one certainly didn't. Josh had finished shooting about the time that the girl in the clip had convinced the guys to start pleasing each other. Soon the two men were starting to make out and grab each other's huge members. Brad could feel it getting warmer. He took a long drink of his beer.

"Hey Brad? Were you planning on taking a shot?"

Brad shook himself back to reality. Josh was leaning against the rail of the table, taking a swig of his beer.

"Oh yeah. I suppose I should." As Brad turned around he couldn't help but notice that Josh was straining against his shorts. Obviously you cant help a reaction. Brad had seen what Josh was packing from their random encounters at the gym locker room and shower. He couldn't believe how often they bumped into each other at Michelle's original gym. Josh had an impressive cock, as far as they go. Brad had never noticed them before, but Josh was about 8 inches long, fat, and hard to miss.

Brad was slow figuring out his shot, because he was so distracted by what was happening. As Brad finally got ready to shoot, one of the guys on screen squatted down behind the other and started licking the guy's ass while giving him a reach around stroke. With that, Brad completely missed the cue ball and launched his stick over the table.

"Whoa! Shit! Sorry about that."
 
Josh had to laugh – actually they both did. Launching the cue as Brad did because of the understandable distraction was classically comic. “Hell of a picture on that big screen, don’t ya think?” Josh asked. It wasn’t really a question. The camera had zoomed in for a close up and for the moment the second actor’s erect cock filled the full screen. Josh groaned. The actor was well endowed and must’ve been shaved just before the shoot – he was utterly smooth. The watched in silence for a minute or two before Josh said, “You know, I never paid that much attention to other guys that way,” pointing to the bigger than life erection on the screen, “until I started watching this kinda porn. Gotta admit, sometimes I wonder if I’ve been missing something.”

He left that thought with Brad, as after a couple beers he really had to excuse himself for a minute. While he was alone in the head, Josh wondered if he’d gone too far. Nothing about what had gone on seemed forced. Josh sure didn’t wake up thinking that he’d spend the day with Brad talking about sex and wives and being pretty open about it, but so far it had been pretty great and getting to know Brad – the private side of Brad – gave him a new appreciation for his neighbor. For all that, Josh realized that he’d been steering them in a certain direction without any indication from Brad that he was thinking the same way. Josh wondered if he should cool it. He didn’t really feel like it though.
 
Josh excused himself for a minute. Brad was left wondering what Josh was getting at. "Missing out?" Was Josh Bi? Not that that would bother Brad. Just wasnt sure where Josh was going with it.

To be honest Brad had thought about what it would be like, but he never thought the chance would arrive. But had it, or was he buzzing from the beers and reading too much into it? The actors on the screen were really hung, not like real life at all.But brad couldn't help but stare. Then he thought about Josh. All those times they'd seen each other in the gym showers. Brad had seen josh's cock, but had never really looked at it.

Brad was just standing there daydreaming and staring at two guys going at it, while a girl directed the action.
 
Brad seemed to be intent on watching the video as Josh returned to the den. It was at his favorite part. The girl was talking into one of the actor's ears and holding his head as she guided the other actor's cock closer to his face and told him to 'open up'. Of course he did and nearly gagged on the huge member, but he kept at it and soon enough was hungrily taking as much of it as he could.

Between his bare feet and the carpet, Josh was able to walk right up behind him without Brad noticing. For the second time that morning, Josh laid his hand on Brad's bare back. But this time, he left it there. "My favorite part," Josh said quietly.
 
Josh put his hand on Brad, but he was too distracted to be startled.

Josh told Brad it was his favorite part. Brad could understand. Even if he hadn't been the slightest bit curious, he would have to admit that the action was well done.

"I can see why. I like how she's talking dirty to them. Not ordering them so much as suggesting it in a way that would make you perfectly willing to give it a shot, if you hadn't been already."

The actor on the screen had his mouth stretched wide as he was trying to suck that big prick.

"I don't think most guys could resist what she suggesting. It wouldn't even matter which guy you were."

Brad said all this without breaking his gaze.
 
Last edited:
"You can say that again," Josh said. "she's making it really easy for that guy to suck his first cock." the girl's lips were right next to the guy's ear, talking really dirty to him and he was eating it up. The camera zoomed back enough to show that she was also jacking him off while he was sucking the big cock. From the look on his face, he would've done anything for her right then.

Josh was hard and when he looked down he saw that Brad was massaging his cock and balls through his jeans...

"You must be aching, buddy...," Josh smiled as he looked into Brad's eyes....
 
Brad hadn't even realized that he had been unconsciously rubbing himself through his jeans. Jeans that had a sizeable bulge in the front of them. Brad was actually impressed with his own bulge, until he saw Josh's. Maybe it was the softer material, but he his seemed bigger. Of course he had only seen Josh's in glancing, in the gym showers. He had thought they were evenly matched, but maybe not.

"Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Between Miss April over there, my memories of Miss May 1987, and what is going on here," Brad gestured to the tv. "I guess it was inevitable."

Soon the scene on the movie changed, the girl had the guys trading places. Now the sucker had become the suckee. "At least their switching it up. I like the ones where everybody gets a turn. You don't see that a lot. Usually it is one top and one bottom. If you're gonna try it, I think you should at least get to try both ways for a few encounters to see what it's like. If you settle on one role after that, fine. But if I was gonna try it, I'd want to change it up." Brad realized he had just tipped his hand about how often he watched two guys going at it. It's not like it made a difference. The die had been cast already.

Brad noticed Josh stretching the leg of his shorts off and on. "Damn dude you look as miserable as me."
 
Last edited:
“Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do about this if I was home alone, Brad,” Josh said, “I’d move to the couch, lose my shorts and jack off all over my belly and chest watching this guy take his load.” He smiled at his neighbor, raising his eyebrows just a little as he added, “What would you do?”

Josh slipped his free hand under the waistband of his shorts and wrapped his fingers around his aching cock. Relief showed very plainly on his face as he stroked. Josh’s hand was still on Brad’s back and he gave a little nudge toward the couch. “C’mon,” he said, “I sure didn’t see this coming, but is there anything wrong with a couple of guys getting off together? ...and you’ve got to see the load this guy takes – he gags on it, but manages to gulp almost everything down.”

Brad still hadn’t made a move. Josh figured he’d blown it and his relationship with Brad and Michelle would be on the rocks – to say the least. With nothing to lose, Josh added, “And you’re right, Brad. I’d never give a guy head unless I knew I’d be cumming down his throat too… It’d probably be the best two blowjobs of our lives.”
 
Brad was almost in shock. Did Josh just say what he thought he said? Brad agreed, that he would probably be in the same position right now. In fact, he probably would have started a long time ago. He was no stranger to jacking off around other guys. He watched enough porn in high school and college with some friends. Of course, you had to know that you could trust those friends. And honestly, Josh was someone that he felt he could trust in that situation. However, he wasn't expecting the commentary about the blow jobs. Was Josh serious? Brad had often thought what it would be like to get one from a guy and give one to a guy. Was this the opportunity he was curious about? Brad guessed there was only one way to find out.

"Well, that seems like the logical thing to do. I mean it's what we've been doing probably since we were early teenagers looking at those Playboy's we talked about. I'm no stranger to getting off with another guy around. I mean I think we all did that in high school and college, didn't we?" Brad suddenly realize that he may have tipped his hand too much about something that he shouldn't have. And he was worried that Josh might think he was being presumptuous. Or that he was experimenting with other guys in his past. They never gone anywhere Beyond jacking off in their presence.

Brad just decided to go along with Josh's push and nudge towards the couch. Brad guessed it was time to see where this was going. And he followed Josh lead over to the sofa.
 
Josh had occasionally thought about a moment like this over the last couple of years. He never questioned that it would come about even though he had no idea how. There was a time when it was something that guys he hung out with did. It was fun, exciting and even though they all knew it was a little "bad", nobody bothered to judge. That would came later. As a man in middle age, he missed that spirit – whatever you’d call it – that let it be OK for a couple of guys to share a moment of naked pleasure for just what it was. Now, unplanned for and unexpected the moment had arrived. If Josh was a little nervous about it, he too wanted to see where it would lead.

At the couch, Josh faced Brad and trying not to be self conscious, pushed his shorts down until they fell around his ankles. He kicked them off onto the carpet and stood completely naked before his longtime friend. Josh’s cock stood erect, somewhat curved. It was plain that sometime in the last couple of weeks he’d been shaved completely smooth. Now the pubic stubble was a quarter to half an inch. Josh took his erection in hand and as he sank back into the sofa cushions pumped it naturally, slowly, knowing that soon enough his rhythm would come to him.

The action on the wide screen was heating up. The actor on his knees was practically devouring the other guy’s cock and balls. He'd be cumming any minute. If the first guy was only acting like he wanted it so bad, he sure fooled Josh, who noticed as he did every time that this scene made his own mouth water.

Out of the corner of his eye, Josh watched Brad…

He hoped he hadn't made a big mistake.
 
Last edited:
Well if Brad wasn't completely certain where this was heading, it had at least been cleared up a bit. He stood there transfixed, if only for a a few seconds. Josh was sitting there pumping away. Now, Brad had seen Josh naked in the locker rooms a few times. If anything he had thought that Josh was of average endowment. Little did he know that Josh was a grower. It probably gained another 2 or 3 inches in length and at least an inch or two in girth, and it looked angry.

Though his curiosity remained, he did not waver. Brad shed his jeans and boxer briefs in one swift move, then sat down on the opposite end of the couch. Keeping his eyes on the tv, Brad started stroking on his hard tool. Anytime the action seemed to heat up, he'd steal a quick glance at Josh, to gauge his reactions.

The sucking was continuing on screen, and the jacking continued on the couch.
 
Oooh, yeah....

Although Josh had been hard for awhile, suddenly he felt iron hard as Brad finally peeled off his jeans and joined him naked on the couch. He liked Brad as a person... and he pretty much liked his body, too. Brad was one of Josh's inspirations to keep working out. He never thought that Brad paid much attention when they met at the gym, but Josh had been checking Brad out for awhile. He'd imagined Brad with a hard on for months, but now that he was seeing him hard in real life he wanted it... really bad.

Josh paid more attention to Brad than to the video. He knew from the script and sound effects about what was going on on screen and he was more interested in watching Brad jack off as the plot played out. Josh pumped his cock with long, full, steady strokes. Brad was following the storyline... sometimes stroking fast, sometimes slower, sometimes Josh could tell that he really just wanted to cum, but hadn't quite got there.

Maybe it wasn't so strange that jacking off with Brad felt easy and natural. Later, Josh would question why, but right now everything seemed familiar and felt right and even Brad's occasional glances his way were encouraging. "Watch this," Josh said, "there's gonna be sooooo much cum any second." As if on cue, the camera zoomed in. The first actor's cock pulsed visibly and the second's actor's head rocked back not from impact but because his mouth was full of cock and cum. As he gulped, a dribble of cum escaped from the corner of his mouth. In the background the girl was ecstatic. "Take it. Baby," she cooed, "Take it all." And he did.
 
Last edited:
The scene had wrapped up with an enormous load of cum being dumped in the actor's mouth. Brad had enjoyed the show. The disc apparently only had the one scene in it. The menu screen came up.

Even though the movie was over, Brad could still hear Josh's heavy breathing. Brad looked over at him. Josh was still rubbing his hard cock, his eyes still locked on Brad's tool. Josh's eyes locked on Nrad's and he just smiled. Then he returned to staring at Brad's stroking. Brad also watched Josh rubbing himself. Brad could feel his urge to cum starting to flutter. He wasn't quite close, but knew it was inevitable. For the first time in all the years he jacked off, he could honestly feel that his ass wanted some kind of attention. He'd never been aware of it before, but he could best describe the feeling in his ass as "hunger".

Suddenly the increase in Josh's grunts and breathing snapped Brad back to reality.
 
Last edited:
Josh was breathing heavy and fast, sweating as he focused on the act of climax. It no longer mattered that Brad was just a couple feet away. Josh wanted to cum and he held an image in his mind that never failed him. His eyes were closed tight as he pumped with rapid, full strokes. His hips rocked back and forth involuntarily. Josh arched his back and thrust hard until he felt a tiny little flutter deep down inside...

...released at last, his semen rushed in an involuntary stream through Josh's body as he pumped furiously. At some point the first spurt shot straight up splattering his neck,face and hair. He pumped frantically as spurt after spurt shot onto his chest and belly until there there was nothing left but the last few gushes of semen that flooded over the head of his cock and ran down over his hand. By the time Josh was done masturbating, the scent of semen hung in the air. He was splattered from his lips down to his balls and he sunk back into the couch, gasping for breath and physically spent.
 
Last edited:
Brad couldn't believe how much cum he just saw shoot out of Josh. Rope after rope flying so care free. He had to have had about 10 or 11 blasts.

Brad wasnt far behind. He could feel the tightening of his balls and the swelling of his prick. He felt his asshole clinch as the eruption started. Jets of jizz hit his stomach and chest. He then sank, spent, into the couch.

"Whew!"
 
As Josh watched Brad finishing himself off he had the fleeting idea of getting up on all fours before Brad and taking Brad’s cock in his mouth as he climaxed. It was fleeting because no sooner had the idea occurred than Brad’s cock started shooting. He could only watch as Brad had watched Josh cum.

The video had run out and it was suddenly quiet in the house. Their erect cocks gradually became flaccid and the sexual desire naturally ebbed away too. The two men made eye contact – for a moment. Josh broke the silence, “Wow…,” was all he could think of to say.

Josh got up off the couch and smeared his semen all over his chest so it wouldn’t get in the carpet. “Don’t move, Brad, I’ll get us towels,” he said. He was back in seconds with bath towels for each of them. “Looks like I’ve got some house cleaning to do this afternoon,” he joked. Josh knew very well that he’d spend all afternoon going completely through the den – cleaning, cleaning, cleaning…. Even if there was nothing to clean, he’d begun to feel guilty. It wasn’t like he’d had sex with Brad, but it wasn’t like he hadn’t had feelings that way. And Josh knew that plenty of people would disagree that he and Brad hadn’t just had sex, probably Kathy first and foremost.

“Thanks for returning the drill bit, Brad,” Josh said as the guys cleaned up, “I dunno how I managed without it for so long.” He was smiling and checked to see if Brad was too – or not.
 
Back
Top