Forever: The end(Closed for katalynn)

“Mortal? What makes you believe that I am a puny mortal”

Kynthia stood in one spot while looking over the situation, her tentacles and the hound were both protecting her. Anyone that so much as touched the shadow mist surrounding her would instantly regret it. The hound fed off the souls and kept them protected for Kynthia to deal with later. What really caught her attention the most is the aura coming off one of the females. A virgin? This made Kynthia smirk, wondering what is it with gods and their virgin sacrifices? She personally never understood the appeal of a virgins blood, her own virginity didn't do anything special. At least none that she could honestly process considering it happened so fast for her.

She had to bite back the pain this new cock had caused her, though looking down at it in surprise, she did reach down to stroke it. It gave the oddest sensation and because it was from her clit, it's extremely sensitive. Even just touching it made her want to cum instantly, yet she had other uses for that cum and didn't dare waste a load of it.

“Why don't you give this cock a try... If I am just a puny mortal, you have nothing to fear..”

Kynthia lessened the mist around her while walking towards this pathetic excuse of a demigod. If her father was here, he would say this demigod is a waste of space and gives most others a bad name. Since he isn't here, it is up to Kynthia to deal with this one on her own. Luckily she did have her own ways of dealing with such arrogant beings. As she walked though, the air around them filled with pollen and that pollen is very toxic with aphrodisiac scent. One that would affect even a demigod, or a real god for that matter, indicating just how strong the toxins really are. For the mortals it would be too much and would take weeks for the affects to wear off, forcing them into sexual rage.

“What are you afraid of?”

Kynthia slowly and carefully made her way towards the demigod, not paying attention to anything or anyone else. The being in front of her is what she wanted and needed to deal with first, if her attention went to anything else, the connection would be broken. The pollen that surrounded the demigod made it want Kynthia only and Kynthia made certain that she is the only thing Do'resh would see.

“This cock is hard for you and you only... it is all yours... It hasn't been used before... What will you do with it?”

There were no indications at all that Kynthia feared this being, in fact she seemed to have a wicked grin. A grin that told the world she knew exactly what she is doing. In a manner of seconds she was standing near the fiery cages and her shadow mist blocked both Krosh and the virgin from view.
 
The Demigod smiled in return and moved and spread it's legs. With a single swift motion she impaled herself. Such tightness around Kynthia's cock drove her made. But she could feel it, this was not the body of a Virgin no. The cock felt it, Krosh felt it. No. This demigod was full of it.

Krosh though saw the true body. It hovered over him, while the fake sexual body of Do'Resh fucked Kynthia. The slender body felt like tight silk and with how it felt Kynthia would not last long. Krosh could feel it as he feed his power to her. His own cock raging. He looked at the poor virgin woman controlled by this demigod. Her 20 year old body oiled and slender. Even Kynthia would see her beauty when she dealt with this false demigod. She looked miserable. A virgin woman forced to power this demigod's lust and not even allowed to orgasm herself. Krosh watched her and longed to show her love, he looked away and hoped Kynthia would deal with this quickly and get him and this young woman out of this hellish place. His cock under a flaming condom and kept hard to feed the demigod's power of lust. All while it was channeled through the virgin woman next to him.

The demigod rode Kynthia's cock like a pro. Years of being a demigod and given all the women he or she wanted and taking from the mortals trapped in Kynthia's mist for generations. Kynthia could feel it, the sexual power of this being was not going to be easy to resist. Her tight pussy, fake as it may be, was still wonderful feeling and it's tightness and heat would have driven even a other reaper's she knew over the edge.
 
"You insult me with this fake body...."

Kynthia growled deeply as she tried to last a little longer. Yet, the cock is so new to her that she couldn't hold it. Before too long, she screamed out with so much pleasure that it hurt. Although it was a different kind of pain, nothing compared to when she lost her virginity. That pain however, made that cock harder than she knew what to do with. She can feel it growing in size with each thrust as well, which made her cum instantly without hesitation.

Another emotion tricked her though, a feeling that came from Krosh and she knew that it was his love. And yet, that love wasn't directed towards her, it went somewhere else. When she glanced in his direction, she caught him lusting after that virgin female. Typically, Kynthia wouldn't care about something so petty such as that, yet it hit her in a way she couldn't understand. Seeing the way he looked at the other female.....

It didn't matter as looking over in his direction also allowed her to find the true body of this demigod. The third time Kynthia came into this fake body, the knot in her cock had grown, making it impossible for the cum to leak out. Also locking the body onto her cock and no matter what this demigod did, she couldn't remove herself from Kynthia.

The fifth orgasm is when Kynthia found the link between the demigod and the fake body. Each time Kynthia came, the insides of the fake body began to slowly melt around the cock. The demigod only felt pleasure though and hadn't realized that Kynthia is absorbing the true body. She focused on the connection between them and the reapers magic snaked its way through that link. While his cock destroyed the fake body, Kynthia fed off the demigod's power.

The cum that did seep from around Kynthia's knot began to grow on the female body. First it covered her legs, coating every inch until it reached her toes. Shortly after, the body became sticky as Kynthia kept going, using both of her powers to make this work. Using the link between demigod and this fake body, Kynthia forced the true body closer by pulling at it with more vines. There wasn't much resistance considering the pollen had made the demigod weak with uncontrolled lust.

Once both bodies were within Kynthia's grasp, the green acidic cum spread across both of them. This process took almost two hours to complete, though once it was done, Kynthia was more exhausted than before. Her own body caked in her cum and no trace of the demigod. Although Kynthia could feel the demigod's power flowing through her, she didn't quite know what to do with it or understand it. She fell to the ground feeling faint and completely out of breath while the hound went about to open the cages.
 
The demigod screamed out in orgasmic pain as it's power faded away. Either left to be reborn or maybe absorbed by Kynthia. But for now it was gone. The hound freed Krosh and he stood. His cock ached with need. But he grinned at the virgin woman freed from a endless orgasmless state. She cried, feeling her demigod's power fade. Krosh grabbed her and took her over to Kynthia. He looked at the scared human woman and the monster cock still attacthed to Kynthia.

"She is your god now.... And she will reward you for your Faith..." Krosh said. Carefully placing the woman with her virgin pussy lips around Kynthia's cock head before he pushed her down, Holding her hips he impaled her. He had taken Kynthia's Virginity, and he wanted to share what it was like to take that. This human woman meant nothing though he would take many while Kynthia rested. But she would share in his pleasure, he would always share with her from now till the end of time. But this, this virgin woman was hers and hers alone. She felt her tightness, her blood, her body being taken by her cock. The link closed so that she alone would feel the taking of this woman's body. The woman was screaming in pained orgasm as she was not closer to a real god then before, and one that let her cum even if it meant her death. But that was not his call, her life was in Kynthia's hands or rather on her cock.

Days past and when Kynthia would finally awake from her much needed sleep she would be the god of these amazons. Krosh would have claimed many and his smell would be on them, and so would her hound. But they were nor faithful to Kynthia. However the row of seemingly dead woman were lined up for Kytnia. Oiled up and presented to her as their new god may do with what she may with them. Their souls were still mostly intact but their bodies had been harmed by her mist and a few had died to Krosh and her hound. Their cock size to much for some of them. But she could reap their souls or return them and heal their bodies. It was up to her and Krosh sat by her side, waiting for her to recover.
 
There was a rush of power that Kynthia never felt before as her cock claimed this girls virginity. That power flooded her unlike anything she could describe and all to quickly she realized why the gods like having virgins. She barely remembered anything after, feeling only the power and pleasure that it gave her, all the while feeling the passion that this virgin gave in return. Eventually it all came crashing down in one extremely overwhelming orgasm. One that Kynthia saw in the dreams as she slept, at times they were so real that she couldn't tell it was a dream.

When she woke up however, the environment around her were distorting as she didn't know where she was anymore. The last thing she remembered is the rage she felt led her here, where that rage ended, she had no idea. It was his scent that she followed, the pain filled aura that he left behind at the time and it all led her here without being conscious about the path. Now this place had her in what they would pass has the royal area of their leaders and they were no longer afraid of her. Having no idea how or why they were all respecting her all the sudden. However, she couldn't bring herself to ask the questions right now while looking over the carnage she had caused.

Krosh stood by her side and yet smelling his scent on most of the women here, she couldn't control the hint of jealousy. Why that pinching emotion would bit her now, she had no idea. There is no reason to be jealous, other than the fact that these women had spent more time with him than she has. They have gotten to know what pleasures him, where she hasn't learned that yet. She is his mate after all, she should know him from head to toe, however something keeps getting in the way.

That is something she didn't dare speak of though, she saw him as the alpha mate and he can do as he pleases. That is what her upbringing taught her anyway, the alpha has more freedom than his mate would. Whether that is truly the case here, she didn't know. For now that is what she will tell herself and move on down this new path. Meanwhile she stood up and walked to each of the bodies that laid before her and used the vines to trace over them.

Their auras alone told they were still alive and most could easily survive from what she saw. Although the vines would tell her how strong their will to live is. If they were trying to stay alive and fighting, then the vines would wrap them up in a cocoon. The weaker ones she had to really consider, after all this is her doing and all they did was obey their leader. Nothing more and nothing less. She can sense that a few of them were virgins that her shadows had claimed in rage. There is nothing she can do about that now.

The idea of reaping their souls played with her, at the same time she couldn't justify how those souls would be claimed. A few of them would take weeks to heal, assuming they survive the treatment which the stronger ones were already experiencing.

“These ones are very weak.. All I can do is give them a chance. Their will to live is extremely faint, however I caused this and I will not reap them.... Yet...”

With a flick of her wrist the vines wrapped the rest in the cocoon as well, only their cocoons were full bodied which hid their faces as well. Soon were pulled into the trunks of five particular trees, which the leaves wilted instantly. Only she knew what that meant and she heard the rest of the amazons gasp when the screams of an orgasm filled the air. Followed by another.... and another... The strong ones were healing rapidly and their cocoons were moving as the females woke up.

“Do you know where we are? How we got here?”

She turned to Krosh while looking out into the strange forest she didn't recognize, wondering what happened to Hector and the angel. Most importantly, wondering how she's going to get home. The aura of the forest felt different to her, almost as it is alive in a different sense than a normal forest shows. The glow of the vines and roots of the earth were of a strange dark green glow instead of the blue she is used to seeing.
 
"No I do not... But I am thinking it might not be where... but when..." He pointed to the trees of the forest. They looked like any other trees, but younger at least as far as she could tell and feel. Still 100s of years old. She watched Krosh sniff the air once more.

"It smells a lot like where we once were... In that forest... Krosh smelled something and turned back to the Tree's Kynthia had altered and grinned. He looked at Kynthia and then looked at the trees once more. He knew something. Kynthia could feel it. But Krosh would not keep this from her.

"You have a small amount of Choas magic in you... Probably from when I took you for the first time... All of this was set in motion now..." He grinned to himself and looked at Kynthia with a hungry lust.

"Look at them Kynthia... Speaks and magic, no tech, no huge buildings yet, feel it. We are where we were when I took you...." They had no changed planets or worlds, no they had changed times. This planet was shaped by this event. Shaped by the sexual way Kynthia's magic worked. Krosh looked at the trees she had used to bring back her people, now more then ever Krosh knew that she would rule this planet. He did not know the history of the planet they Eden. So he had no idea how it would turn out, but he knew the planet's people, a almost all women world would become one of the most sexual places in the universe.

"The portal we came through is still open... But I am not sure we can use it to return..." He then slowly made his way from the thrown that Kynthai was placed on and moved towards the forest. He would show her the portal. It showed a world cracked in two, no place but open space to return to. Not with out space suits. But all around that portal were weakness in space time and so in time they might be able to find another way out of here. To what end he did not know.
 
Kynthia did look around and through the portal at a broken world. A sense of sadness washed over her when she thought about all those people. Wondering if Hector made it out in time or what happened to him. But then if this is suppose to be before all that time....

"Well... If we are meant to be here then so be it. I have no idea how to lead, but it seems as though I'm going to get a crash course lesson."

For the most part she didn't show much in the way of emotions about all this. Her rage was spent on defeating that demigod. For some reason she no longer felt that tingling sense of jealousy. It was as though that much needed rest reset her emotional state back to where it normally is.

She glanced around to see the women walking towards them and surrounding her with some kind of expectation. Then she realized she didn't have the leather covering her eyes and when she made eye contact with one of the females, they fell into an orgasmic fit.

"It seems that has not changed.."

Yet that just made her smile as she created leather blindfold out of the shadows. Walking towards the female, she lightly touched the girl and soon the orgasms stopped. The leather form fitted around Kynthia's eyes and sealing shut underneath her silver hair.

"I suppose first things first..."

Looking around to see the building that she had been resting in and grinned while glancing at the healing trees. Kneeling down to the ground she placed a hand on the dirt and felt the energy underneath it. Chanting some ancient language her father taught her, the ground started shaking beneath them.

Several moments later the rocks in the area started to take form, using what buildings that were already made in the process. The entire process took roughly an hour to complete. When all was said and done, a castle that blended with the surrounding environment was formed.

"That should do it. All your belongings will be inside, you will just have to find what room is yours."

She smiled at her mate and held out her hand to him.

"Shall we go explore what the good earth created for us?"
 
Krosh nodded and headed back. Little did Kynthia know that this is what he had been doing before it all went wrong. Krosh walked the halls as if he knew this new place all too well. He gave Kynthia a tour of her new home. Lovely bath houses, food stalls that the women of this amazon tribe were setting up as if this was home again. It was odd, it was like Krosh knew it, yet Kynthia could feel and see his wonder. He had not spoken of his past much, but before he was turned into the Heart of the Monster he had been here, but long from now. He was sure this was the starting point of the curruption and little did he know he and Kytnhia were to be the beginning of it. And although Kytnhia could feel the sadness at something, she also got this awe from him. Krosh would stand on a high ledge from time to time and look down at parts of the city. Almost as if trying to memorize it.

"It really is a beautiful city.." He said as they made their way closer and closer to the center palace area. A place that had been sealed off by age and war of some kind. He looked at Kytnhia though and grinned at her. He moved towards her once more. She could feel his lust. A city growing out of the forest would draw others, some would be friendly others would be not so. Krosh knew some of the history behind this place, but much he did not know, but even back when he first stepped foot here he knew, could feel it. This place was built on a primal lust.

"So then Kynthia.... What do you intend to do with this place? It will not be long before we draw both wanted and unwanted attention..." He spoke trying to hide his knowledge of parts of this place. But for now he needed to take her again and she could feel it, though she could feel that this time it would be on her terms.

------------------------------

The other demigods of the world could feel the shift in power, the change and were already taking swift action. Less then 7 days had passed and already armies were on the move.Two men, a women and a futa stood around a orb in a temple far from Kynthia's new home.

"And so just like that we are down to four... Who is this newcomer?" The tallest man asked, looking down into the orb and seeing Kynthia's new city.

"I do not know.. She is not of this place though..." The futa replied, stroking her harden cock after seeing her through the orb.

"She is powerful...." The shorter man said, as he looked into the orb.

"Is it wise to move against her?" The woman asked, eyes turning to the others around the orb.

"We must know what her intentions are.... A few Mortals is trivial to gain this information..." The tallest man replied.

From the shadows of all this a woman watched, interested in what was going on. Tough none of these Demigods could see her sense her. She watched with a careful eye as things unfolded.
 
"For starters, I plan on putting up a protective shield up once the city is complete. However, I do need to feed. Creating all this took much out of me. It isn't everyday that I do that."

She left out the details of what that shield would do though as she was uncertain of who is listening. However, she didn't want whatever happened last time to happen again. Or at least try to limit the damage of what may happen. In reality though, she didn't know the things that Krosh knew. Only getting a sense off his emotions, although she really didn't understand them.

"We need to get those that are here now settled in and also those that are healing some time to finish the process. I'm not to worried about unwanted visitors just yet."

She smiled and pressed him against the wall teasingly and kissed him with the utmost passion possible. It has been a while since she's had him alone and it felt as though it's been forever since she had him inside of her.

"Shall we go to our chambers and disappear for a while? I know that a nice hot bath sounds really incredible right about now."

She reached down with one hand to stroke along the length of his cock. He can tell that she is starving for much needed attention. Although she wanted to see how far she can get away with by teasing him. Once he became very hard and his growls grew stronger, she stopped touching and kissing him. Giving him a wicked little grin, she pulled away from him and proceeded to walk towards their room. All the while wondering what he will do with her now.
 
Once they got to her room, a large lavish room at that he wasted no time. What little scraps of cloth they had one was on the floor and he bent Kynthia over the bed before grabbing a fist full of her hair and pulling just her head back. The piercing on his cock head heated up and glowed before he slide the had of his cock into her soft lips from behind. His size made Kynthia question how any of the mortals had survived him. But he was her mate, maybe he did not use his full size, though she doubted that very much. She could feel the carnal pleasure he needed. Could feel his need and want. The slow push from behind as his huge size split her in two as he slide his full length inside her.

"This world will be yours... But right now you are mine..." He told her and the let go of her hair before grabbing her hips and began to fuck her with long hard in and out. His cock grew barbs and he felt like he would tear her insides out every time he pulled out and the feeling of the barbs going back in drove her crazy. His hands slowly moved from her hips to her breasts. And once there he let his claws come out and gripped her large, soft orbs till he drew blood.

He roared out as he hips slammed forward into Kynthia's ass and she felt lava like cum pouring into her. She was able to absorb some but the amount Krosh was putting out was like nothing she had felt before. It was wonderful, both hurt and made her feel a overwhelming pleasure as it leaked out of her along with some blood. He then began to thrush more, still cumming as he did as cum oozed out in globs down their thighs. The bulge in her belly from his cock along was huge but the slow feeling of his seed feeling her more and more began to over take that feeling of just his cock.
 
Kynthia needed this time with him and needed to connect with her mate without all the distractions of the outside world. She didn't know what she is going to do with this world, or how keep it from falling into corruption again. One thing is for certain though, she is this worlds leader and apparent creator which meant she had to protect it with everything she had to offer it. Through Krosh however, she did feel that he is holding things from her, hiding what he truly knew of this world.

However, that didn't matter right then and there as the barbs grew from his cock and she screamed out in sheer pain. The first few thrusts put her into complete shock and her body didn't know how to handle it at first while she clawed at the bedding. When his seed eventually spilled her, the pleasure replaced that pain and she began feeding off that seed. The more he gave her, the more she fed off it and those screams of pain turned into screams of pure pleasure.

She pushed back to get him even deeper as possible, although he kept her pinned to the bed which didn't allow her much movement. There is no doubt that she could have easily taken control, pushed him back, perhaps even bind him to the bed. And yet, she didn't want to do any of that, instantly submitting herself to him and gave him her body to use in any fashion he desired. Deep down she knew that he'll let her use him from time to time, for now, this isn't one of those moments.

“I... I am yours..... to use... as you wish....”

Kynthia whimpered and cried out as another rushing orgasm tore into her very core, unaware of the abuse his cock is doing to her. His seed helped her heal enough to where it wouldn't do massive amount of damage, although it wasn't healing fast enough to keep up with his thrusts. It gave the perfect amount of sensations that drove insane and she begged for more. At times she also called him Master as she came or begged, doing what she could to get more of him.

The black mist of her shadow magic slowly filled the room as her powers grew stronger, despite how exhausted her body had gotten. She having no control over what it was doing, although he can see it flowing out of the windows and into the city. It started out slow by affecting the people with which she is protecting, fueling them with lust and desires. This one didn't make them go into a mad frenzy that could eventually kill them, instead it had a more subtle effect on them. Making them want to make love to each other rather than raging, uncontrolled sex.

It was that desire and the shadow magic that began to create the protective bubble over their new castle. It would block them from those unseen eyes Kynthia felt watching them. Having no idea where those were, nor who they belonged to, yet the sensations of being watched kept nagging at her. She needed to block their vision, to make her and these people invisible to those eyes. As the bubble grew to form around the city, anything on the outside of that bubble would only see the forest and not the castle.

Meanwhile, Kynthia enjoyed every second she had with her mate and lost track of time, no longer paying attention to how long he used her. She fed off him though and his desires fueled into her own which made it damn near impossible to stop. Her body wasn't used to this though and it went into complete shock over time. It tried so hard to keep up with his thrusting, to absorb every drop of his seed that it possibly could.

In the end, he overwhelmed it and though she never blacked out this time, he can tell her body needed comfort. Otherwise he will shred it beyond it's healing capabilities, even if she kept pushing to continue impaling herself onto his cock. Clearly her mind didn't think he was hurting her and it wanted so much more from him as it felt the power growing within her.
 
Krosh knew that this was more then just mating. Not this was something that would leave a mark on this world for a long time to come. His eyes were dark voids of black and purple like a storm as he took her. Pushed her beyond her limit and took a deep dark pleasure from her and gave her something else as well. Chaos magic. This power had tanited him when he first came to this world. As his cock melted almost, fused with her pussy in a painful pleasure that was not like anything she felt before or would ever feel again. She got to see his past.

Krosh was a rather normal Panther Anthro and he studied old ruins across the galaxy. But coming here, coming to a old temple changed that. He found a item, a orb in a room deep below the old temple. She could see it both as new and old, her one eye her demon eye saw it how he did. old, dusty, falling apart. Her other eye saw it as it was now, new, shinny and deep with in her castle here. She could see the power running, no dripping down from her love making, the dark energy making the orb, though much smaller right now. She saw him touch it and watched as it disappeared into him as he recoiled from the touch. From then on he did nothing but research this place. Finding old texts and learning about the planet. She saw his life flash before her eyes. The taint of Chaos he spread with his seed with all the beautiful women. She was seeing how the Chaos spread across the planet. Little bits of it carried with it in all the women he bedded while here over nearly 50 years. Though he did not look older then a human older then his 30s. The faces of the women were blurry, but she could feel it, traces of her own power. Traces of her own lust driving the planet now. She saw things in his memories that he did not. She saw the shadows of her pet, shadows of her power in the old rooms he found. She then saw when things turned bad, he found their room, the room they made love in now. That was when the Chaos magic changed him into that monster. Black ink like tentacles shot out of his body and changed the room into a room of flesh and lust, the way she found him for the first time. She could feel and see all the women he had seeded change as their bodies fell prey to her lust mixed with Chaos magic.

"Now you see how it all ends and begins.... But what will you do with this?" A voice asks her, she looks through his eyes as he looks around the room in his memory and looks to the wall. He sees nothing, but Kynthia sees a shadow of herself. Like a shadow or monster made out of smoke to look like her. It asked her that question in a mix of her own voice and something else. She knew that Krosh found more questions then answers as he did his research and Kynthia would have to piece some of it together herself. But she was the cause of this world ending event or rather she and Krosh were tied to this fate in a way they may not be able to avoid. But what would Kynthia do now with this, as that thought went through her mind Krosh came into her and brought her back out of this trance she had fallen into and Kynthia finding she had a bit more power over his dark lust, she could tone it back or amp it up to suit her sexual need now. In a way he was now as much a tool as he was her mate. It was that link with the Chaos magic now, a bond that she shared with him.
 
The sex was far more brutal than she can handle, feeling the blood drain right along with her energy. The barbs were at this point ripping her to shreds and though she was able to feed off him, the healing couldn't keep up with his pace. Luckily it was enough healing to keep her conscious and alive, although she could gain any reasonable sense. Sex is still very, very new to her and nothing in the world could have prepared for this kind of mating. In the end, she couldn't complain either as he did manage to turn her into a cumslut, allowing all the thoughts of the outside world to fade out. There was just them.... Just him... Nothing else here to take her focus away

That is until the visions started to pour in and first she couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening. Yet, the deeper into the visions that she went, the more real they felt and slowly became easier to follow. Soon she began to realize that he is cause of what happened to this world. Granted her energy flowed within the vision as well, which honestly didn't make sense to her. She's never been here before, never laid eyes on him up until this time and place. The question of the shadow caught her off guard, wondering what the hell she is suppose to do. Trying to ask why is it up to her? She is no leader!

The words of her questions never came out though as she was suddenly ripped from the visions with an intense orgasm. Quickly coming back to reality as she screamed out, quaking in his grasp as he came just as hard. She could feel his cum seeping down her trembling legs and was thankful for him and the bed holding her up. He didn't stop though and his thrusts were more painful than earlier, and yet she was thriving off it at the same time.

On the flip side of that coin, she realized that she needed to tone him down some as well, to help control his raging lust. It didn't mean that she will put him on a tight leash or prevent him from going all out with her. She just needed to tame him a bit, make it to where she is the only one he comes to for his lust. If he goes out of control again, then the past will repeat itself without a doubt.

Her eyes started to glow as the shadow magic formed around them both, mostly him. He'll feel the piercing at the head of his cock vibrate, giving him intense pleasure. However, it also linked to her as she came again, giving her complete control over his cock. She allowed his knot to push into her as he came, he would quickly realize that no matter how close to the edge he gets, he won't be able to cum again. Only she can give him permission to cum while he mates... with anyone... and she will know if he is inside another female. Seconds later the sharp painful barbs were becoming less and less painful, providing more pleasure.

The barbs didn't disappear, only changed into smaller tentacles that increased pleasure for her. They also provided an aphrodisiac type lubricant, which would send any female he is with onto a slut for him. It did affect her as well, although she is his mate so it only raised her energy levels. Reviving her from being exhausted. He would feel the tentacles as well, which also gave little zaps of pleasure to them both. She produced another ring, though this one is for her and he would see it stretching her ass open for him.

“This body belongs to you... This body will take all your rage.. Endure what you do to it.... Fill all my holes... fuck and knot me for hours... for days if you have to.... Yet All of your orgasms now belong to me.. M'love...”
 
The pent up lust was taken out on Kynthia, days, weeks maybe more. And even as the Chaos and Rage filled lust broke her body she was always healed, the cum acting as a liquid healer for her body, making her feel his lust and release over and over. When it was all over there was a group of woman waiting at her door. Waiting for their Goddess. Their bodies under the effects of the lust that was spilling out of her room. But one woman stood out, she had armor on, leathers with bits of plate here and their and she looked up at Kynthia with fire in her eyes.

"Scouts... From the South Kingdom... Reports of scouts from the other Kingdoms to the North as well... Men can not enter through your mist Goddess...." A older brunette said as she bowed her head to Kynthia. Krosh listened from the bed, half awake. All that energy from being a monster finally gone. Though he did not like the idea of not being able to fill the sexy amazons with his seed. He did not have the strength to ask Kynthia about that. But a Scream from outside pulled Kynthia's attention for a moment. Walking out of her chamber down the hall slightly she looked outside.

The plants she controlled had grown. The city no longer looked like it had come out of no where and tree and plant life seemed to have grown into the city buildings themselves. But the lust had seeped into it. Vines fucked women and left them gasping in orgasmic heaps all over. But life seemed to be going on all around them, as if over night it had become part of their normal lives to be grabbed off the street and fucked by plants for all to see. But Kynthia could see far better saw the energy the plants fucked from these woman, it gathered deep below the city. watching the pulse of the energy flow through the vines and plants all leading deep under ground. The sky semi dark with her mist covering her land like a dome. It was not she could feel her connection to her mist better, feel the plant life and feel the armies outside the dome. She also felt a void in the city. A being of higher power was inside somewhere. Hard to pin point at the moment but something Kynthia could look into.

"What should we do with her?" The Brunette asked and looked back towards the captive scout woman. All the amazon women here were naked, dripping wet pussies as the over flow of lust effected them, But they all were willing to give their lives to their new Goddess. Kynthia could feel it. Could feel their devotion. She understood now the lure of higher beings, so many sexy women willing to give into her deepest, darkest sexual needs, to feed her power they did not understand or know they were giving to her. It was like a drug and now Kynthia was feeling it. She also had seen the dangers of such foolishness. Would she give in and become a power drunk Goddess or would she still remain who she was? only time would tell. Krosh watching her from the bed weakly. Feeling his connection with her deepen and feeling the lust grow even now. He knew he had much work ahead of him as he watched her.
 
She glanced around the surroundings and frowned at the sights that laid before her. The sky dark, instead of full of sun. Women that she swore to protect were now weakened from the plants raping them. They were devoted to her in ways she could never imagine possible. And yet, it is a blind devotion.... A drugged devotion to give themselves to her needs and desires. She could claim any of these women herself and not a single one would protest to the idea. However, that isn't what she wanted.... The power is addicting and even now she fed off that power, craving for more than she can handle.

“Find out what those males want. If they are here to attack, or become allies. We have done nothing to anyone, so find out why they are here. Only then I will decide to permit them to enter.”

She watched the scout getting attacked by the plants, being forced into multiple orgasms instantly as the screams were muffled by another vine. Shaking her head, Kynthia knew she had to tame the plant life, they fed off the lust which is fine by her. Though, it needed to be controlled, the amazon had the right of choice and be the dominate ones. Just like they were trained to do and this was their land.

“Leave the plant life to me, I will take care of that. Just go and find out what those males want.”

Kynthia reached out to touch a vine that grew from the wall, her green eye glowing brightly as she spoke a soft spell. Soon the plants all around let the women they held go and seemed to be sleeping for now. However, the plant life outside the barrier woke up and ready to protect if needed. For now, they were on standby until she found out more information about these armies.

She went back into her room where Krosh still laid on the bed, though she smiled at seeing his excitement, her expression showed much concern. In seconds her suede blindfold covered her eyes while mist surrounded her, creating a sexy dress that barely covered her.

“My mother and father taught me how to control my powers. I refuse to allow it to over take me. These women will have to remain strong and will have a choice, not drugged under the influence of our lust. We need a stronger army though, I fear these women will not be enough.”

Glancing over towards Krosh, seeing the darkness has left him finally made her smile as she walked towards the balcony. This isn't what she wanted and had no idea of how she got here, wishing her father was here to guide her. Though, Krosh did seem like he had all the answers, or most of them and considering the visions that plagued her, she knew he'd always be there.

Still, she can feel something more within herself, within the barrier she had created. Deep inside her the chaos runs wild and she needed to tame it more than ever, all that seed he pumped into her was chaos seed. Her body absorbed more than it's fair share of it.

“I know you are concerned about spilling your seed into the other women here. You are free to do so now if you wish. But they have to be willing... They are not to be raped any longer by my ruling. They got a taste of what pleasure is like, I have no doubt they will keep seeking it on their terms. I just wanted you get all your rage out first.”

She reached out to a vine that pulsed against the balcony, the vine glowed provided a bright green orb and she whispered something to that orb. In seconds that orb followed the vine straight to its roots, seeking out every single plant life within the barrier. Sending it to search out this other power she felt, a power she didn't like as it invaded her territory.

The plants were the best thing to use to seek it out as the plants were already everywhere and can keep growing without a second thought. If she sent her hound or the mist, it would be detected and she didn't wish to lose her hound. The plants will speak to her if they find where this other power is hiding.

“How do I gain allies in a land I know nothing of? I trust very little and I don't expect to be trusted, how will I know they will not backstab me?”
 
Krosh smiled but listened. She had seen his memories and knew what he knew. This world had gone through many a war. But could she change history or should she rather. He thought and looked at the many women who spilled in after her still with the woman they had captured from before. Unsure what to do with her. As the group of women guards came in Krosh saw Kynthia's pet walking down the hallway towards the room as well. He said nothing as his eyes glowed as he looked at her pet. Seeing the faint taint of the Chaos magic already taking hold of him. Oh Krosh knew her pet would be fine, how he did not know. But records he had recovered said nothing about a tainted magic Hound in the history books. Talk of a hound though was dotted here and there in the old tombs he had read over and Kynthia knew this as well.

"Do you plan to rewrite history then? You have seen what I had seen, what I spent most of my life studying and what lead me to the fate that brought us together.... We are here now... But what will happen should you choose to change what was on those pages? Would we meet still? What will happen to everything else in history if you change them? But would it not be easier to fallow the path laid out before you?" Krosh asked as he eyed the beautiful women as they walked the captured woman over to Kynthia.
 
Kynthia watched as they brought in their uninvited guest, pointing towards the far corner of the room while the roots and vines made a cage. There isn't any escaping the cage unless Kynthia allows it and the shadowy mist reinforced the vines to prevent any magic use against it. If the scout tried anything, it would drain her energy and whatever magic she has, forcing her to be as helpless as a human. It also made it impossible for the scout to hear the conversations within the room.

"With those kinds of questions.. M'Love... You make it sound as if I should just allow history to repeat itself.. Is that what you are suggesting? To allow the chaos that is shared between us to tear this world apart again, for however many times it has done that."

Shaking her head with some disappointment if that is what he's suggesting. Her parents raised her to be better than that, to help worlds come together, not tear them apart. Her father taught her not fear this chaos magic, to learn how to control it so it wouldn't destroy worlds like this one. Although, she knew deep down that right now she isn't nearly strong enough to control it, this is already out of her league.

"What kind of .... leader... ruler... queen?.. I don't know what title to use right now... anyway.. What kind of person would I be if I simply allowed this world to be destroyed again?"

Walking towards the scout for a moment, eyeing the female with curiosity and had to smirk when thinking that the woman didn't look like much. Right now the scout is sleeping thanks to the shadow magic, though thanks to the vines that caught her, the woman is bruised from head to toe. Her naked flesh cut up and blood trailed down her inner thighs, indicating that might have been a virgin before getting caught. Then again, the plants were not all that kind either, could be from being too rough on the female.

Turning back to smile at Krosh and with the flick of her hand, the shadow mist wrapped around the caged female, healing the cuts and cleaning the blood from her flesh. Kynthia crawled onto the bed and kissed her mate with love and passion while considering his questions more.

"We are together now, we need to think about today and this life times future. We are mates for life, our souls have been entwined.... I can not say if we will meet again or not.. However, I do believe that our souls will find one another again."

Pulling back a little to lay down next to him while watching her hound circle around the cage, sniffing at the female with interest. Kynthia had half the mind to let the hound use her as a toy, though if she did that, then there would be no getting answers from the girl. The would simply keep going until it was done and being a creature from hell itself, he can go for hours, perhaps days before he would be done. The amazon women seem to enjoy him, something Kynthia can sense from the hound, they have figured out how to control him for their pleasure. Perhaps that's what she'll do with the plant life too, allow the amazon women to control it for their needs. Though, that is an idea for later, right now she needs to figure out what this scout is seeking and where she came from.

"I don't know exactly where things went wrong last time... If another version of me screwed up or what... However, I am not the same person in the history you read. My father taught me how to control chaos and dark magic, I will do whatever I can to prevent it from getting out of control. Our sex creates it, which means it will be difficult to control... The plants feed off it, which means we are stuck with it for protection. But I refuse to allow it to destroy or make me power hungry. I am better than that."

With a heavy sigh, she waved a hand towards the caged female and a vine slithered up her leg and drove itself into her pussy. The woman woke up a few seconds later and screamed at the instant orgasm the vine forced her body to take. Though, it pulled out from her shortly afterwards and the woman began fighting against the cage with refreshed vigor.

"Do you wish to question and play with our new toy over there? Find out who she is and where she came from.. more importantly, why she is here. You can do what you wish with her.. My gift to you M'Love.."
 
Krosh rolled on top of Kynthia and smiled down at her before he impaled her soft folds and pumped with out a word. Quick and to the point he filled her once more with a heavy and long load of cum. Slowly pulling away from her he smiled at her and kissed her cheek before he stood at the edge of the bed his cock dripping cum and blood from his size and Kynthia's small body, well small compared to him.

"No... I must attend to seeing about changing things then... War is coming Kynthia... That woman... She is part of one of five grand armies on this world..." He looked at her, his cock twitched. Kynthia knew her mate was a thing of lust. Dark lust fueled by the Chaos magic deeply embedded in him. He turned back to her with a warm smile.

"I will not take from the women as you asked... However... They are more willing then you might think so perhaps when your done finding out what she knows, you might wish to grow some healing honey plants in a part of the city you wish to set up a hospital wing in... By night fall some of your new subjects will need it..." He smiled and turned to leave, dripping cum as he left. Her vines would be able to keep track of him no problem. His power alone a shinning beacon for her to track.

------------------------------

Krosh found the chamber deep below the castle. a relic in his time but mostly new in this time. The reactor was in good condition and Krosh went about getting it ready to run once more. His ears and cock twitched at the sound of soft footsteps behind him as a few amazons had fallowed him. Hew knew much about this reactor and could power it with in the hour. However he knew that path would lead down the same one as before. He would try to see if any of the other ways to power it back up would work. Though many woman would still be needed to fuel the sexual machine but if he could power it with out his own power then the reactor might not become tainted with Chaos magic and would not help trigger the events that took place.

------------------------------

The vines could not find the other powerful magic user somewhere in the kingdom. Every time they got close it would disappear and reappear somewhere else. Yet her vines were everywhere and yet this thing kept out of her sight. But her vines reached well beyond the city and only continued to spear at lightning speed.

East a army gathered in the forest. Men and women clad in light leathers and holding basic bronze swords and bows.

West another army gathered but had full plate mail and long swords. This group was mostly women and futas.

North in heavy furs many futas gather with sling and bows.

South near naked woman gathered all powerful with magic. Each one lead by a avatar of their demigod. The magic was very close to the demigoddess Kynthia had fought here. Each one holding power close to the one she beat here.

But this was what Krosh warned her about. And more then likely the eyes she felt watching her. But father then her vines had grown, beyond the armies to the south she could feel something else. A magic not touched by the demigods of this world. It felt angelic in nature. Odd as the demigods had a demonic feel to them. This world was full of questions but short on answers.

Her vines watched the portal they had come through. Something powerful was on the other side now, energy coming through the portal well beyond anything she has felt before. Not Demonic or Angelic in nature though.

But this forest that took up much of the center of this continent was full of life. However she knew her magic was already effecting it. Slimes that once left the humans alone not attacked them, feeding off of any of the men, women or futas that they came across in the jungle. Many of the smaller villages still inside the massive shield would fall prey to these new horny monsters if something was not done. Animals predators that hunted the area turned more human, and would now hunt the beautiful women who they came across. A panther like animal that was changed into something that would evolve into Krosh's ancestors came to be. But at this point in time they were still farm more animal then sentient being. They fallowed their base instinct, food, sex and a place to sleep.

Kynthia had many things to do now, and she could not be everywhere at once. She would need to fallow up on one or two things and worry about leaving some things to sit and grew worse if left unchecked for now.

A older woman brought Kynthia a tray of food, mostly fruits from the forest. Her naked body still highly sexual even for her age as her graying hair was tossed over her shoulders as she set the tray down. Her pussy dripping wet just from being around Kynthia. It was now that Kynthia realized that her mask was gone. Krosh had taken it with him leaving her to look with her full gaze on this woman. But to her surprise the woman did not descend into madness. She was horny sure, but she gazed back at Kynthia's beautiful eyes with a willingness that told Kynthia that she could do anything to her and that she would enjoy every moment of it. Yet as the older woman gazed at Kynthia it was far different then how any mortal had reacted before. Was it something Krosh did or was it the Chaos magic or something else altogether. Only time would tell.
 
Kynthia grinned while watching Krosh leave the room, slightly surprised that he didn't want to play with the uninvited guest. Though, she had some ideas of what to do with the female, in the meantime she watched the older woman go about her business in the room. More than stunned to realize that this woman can gaze into her eyes without going mad. It was strange to not wear the blindfold, glancing around to see where it went only to make the guess that Krosh had taken it.

“You there, bring the tray over here... What is your name?”

The older woman turned around to face Kynthia, slightly surprised that she is being spoken to, yet she smiled and gave a little bow. When the tray of food was set on the bed, Kynthia started eating what was offered.

“My name is Mayria.. Mistress.”

Kynthia still isn't quite sure of how to handle being treated like a queen or a mistress, she certainly didn't want servants or slaves. However, she didn't know how to prevent them from acting like servants either, clearly she can't have them as equals as that would cause too much confusion and unnecessary stress. With a sigh and a wicked grin, she looked the woman over and decided on what to do with her at least.

“You are to remain by side.... as my personal pet. You will teach me all there is know about this land and where to find potential allies. We need warriors by our side. In the meantime, you will bathe me and I will reward you.. Mayria.”

Kynthia smiled when the woman ran off to get the bath water ready, in the process, Kynthia provided her with a new dress. Turning her attention to the prisoner that is growing exhausted from her battle with the cage, with a wicked grin, Kynthia used the vines to bind her and bring her closer. More specifically, right between her legs with her face up close and personal with Krosh's cum.

“As for you.... Three things will happen... First, you will tell me where you came from, why you are here and why everyone seems to be determined to attack this place.”

She pulled the female closer, smearing his sticky cum all over her face as the blood disappeared. Kynthia isn't about to let this female have a taste of her blood, not without knowing what she can do with it. Pulling the female up higher, within kissing range, Kynthia licked at the cum on the females lips.

“Secondly, you will always clean up this mess between my legs, that is your new job from this day forward. You will also lick my mates cock clean, no matter where it's been..”

The black mist started to circle around them both and Kynthia inhaled it deeply, almost like it was a tasty treat and finally kissed the scout. Exhaling the mist into the females mouth, forcing her to inhale and swallow it, going so far as to holding the girls nose shut to make certain none of it escaped.

“Third thing is the best part.... You are now my puppet... I pull the strings, your body will obey without hesitation. You still have your thoughts, you will feel everything and anything that is done to you, your emotions are yours to keep... Your body however, that now belongs to me and there is no painless, nor easy way of cleansing my mist.. Now, clean this mess my mate created..”

Like Kynthia said, the scouts body instantly reacted and knelt down between her legs to begin lapping at the cum to clean her. Meanwhile, Kynthia used the vines and water to create a mirror that allowed her to see what the plants had discovered. No matter what direction they went, she was pretty much surrounded at all corners, no matter what army hit first, they would destroy this place in a heartbeat. There seemed to be a small area where some minotaurs lived, however she couldn't tell if they were allies or enemies. Yet, she was certain the amazon women would love them.

Keeping her new puppets hands securely bound, Kynthia got up and sank into the bath that was prepared for her, dragging the scout right behind like a puppy on a leash. For a while, she kept silent while examining the mirrors visions, taking in all the problems that appear to be right at her doorstep. Why are these armies here? What do they want? This place is suppose out of the visions of others until she was able to bring balance in order.

However, that planned is obviously smashed as she looked at one army to the next, there has to be a way to bring their numbers down. At the very least, by her some time. It was about this time where she allowed the scout to finally speak, yet she was being stubborn about the answers.

Glancing at a few other potential problems, her plants were hungry already and waking up to the scent of sex in the air. The slime pits were extremely active as well, reaching out to anything that moved and did who knows what to it. That moment she got an idea and grinned while petting the main vine next to her, it went under the water and Kynthia groaned deeply.

With it impaling her depths, she used her body to silently speak with the vines, verbally speaking to it had risks that she couldn't take. Kynthia glanced towards the scout kneeling next to the tub, smiling at the scout, she caressed the woman's cheek for a moment. Thinking of a good punishment to make the girl give proper answers.

“You are forbidden to cum unless I give you permission... Now, you will not speak anymore, it is time for .... Silence....”

With that, The scouts world fell into pure silence, unable to even hear herself as her body felt the ultimate pleasure. Though no matter what she felt, her body could not cum.

She silently instructed the plants outside the city to open the earth bordering the city, to make a mote for the slime to come home too. In that mote, the earth would create the scent of the enemies, all the armies that were in the visions, human and nonhuman, their scent and harmful intentions would trigger the slime and plant life alike. She also put energy into the dirt of the mote that would allow the slime to take any shape it chose to take, giving it intelligence similar to Hector's. This is all with the hope that the slime will learn how to raid their camps and become assassins of sorts, with the plant life guiding them.

“Mayria... Tell me of this race... Will they be willing to fight for us?”

She pointed to the bull looking race and studied them through the mirrors visions, acting as if the vine isn't there inside of her. All the while she was petting her hellhound as the scout writhed and squirmed on the floor at the hounds feet. Kynthia allowed the hound to at least feast on the scouts pussy, just to give her extra torture.
 
The slime flowed like a living river. Bubbling and oozing through the tunnels Kynthia's plant's made for them all. They oozed into the trenches around the city and turned into a blue-ish mass in the pit. However many of the women wondered what was going on and many were snatched up by the slimes below. Kynthia knew this would happen, but how else would she control a horde of horny slime monsters? Their screams of pain and pleasure would remain as both a warning and show of what will happen should anyone get too close to them. Little did Kynthia know that this would also lead to the slimes taking on the shape of sexy women in time.

"I do not know Mistress... They are brutes..." Mayria says. Knowing little about them as they do not trade with them and she has only heard the stories.

"What little I know is they some times raid the smaller areas that are less guarded... They take are sisters and we only hear their screams in the night... I am sorry mistress I do not know anything else about them..." Mayria bows her head as she sits by the bath, which is more of a room sized pool with some crude soaps and clothe for cleaning. The large room was all for her, though she might think that a waste. The bath itself was the biggest pool she had ever seen in a long time. But the room felt empty as their voices echoed off the stone walls.

Soon though by just being in the room the Vines began to claim the walls, lessening the echo some. But still it was far to big to be only used by her and Krosh. Still as the beautiful amazon woman knelt by Kynthia's side and giving not mind to the captured scout who could not speak and was almost always on the edge of mind blowing orgasms the room felt empty. The water was nice and hot, but not burning and it relaxed Kynthia along with the vine which she would see Mayria look at from time to time and shift as if wishing it was her. Though the vine would split the poor amazon in half as Kynthia not only controlled them but was able to and enjoy much larger things then the mortals she now commanded.

A low rumble from deep below caused dirt and dust to shake from the vines and walls but Kynthia felt no danger so it must be something to do with what Krosh was doing. Though her vines sensed something. The vines did not know what it was but Kynthia knew. A feeling of power. A high tier magic user was getting closer. It was odd, it was different but clearly the power was that of Amelia, a friend of her family. But the feeling was very different. It carried a more angelic pulse of power with it. Kynthia thought for a moment. Amelia had been a angelic powered being or so she had said. Maybe this was this era's version of Amelia. But that feeling of power and what she knew of angelic beings of this time. They were spiteful beings and this era's version of Amelia would not know her. Another item to add to her seemingly endlessly growing list of things to do. Though she has taken care of a few, many things still needed to be tended to and soon.
 
Kynthia felt horrible about the women getting attacked by the slime and almost frustrated at the same time. They were not suppose to be attacking the females within the city, it should be the enemies that attracted the slime. With a very sigh, there wasn't anything she can do about it now and on some level, it was a good thing really. Those women won't really die as a result, but become one with the slime, giving it shape and conscious thought. The women in the end did serve a purpose, despite that isn't quite the outcome Kynthia had expected... She just hoped that the slime will start going after the enemy and no longer attack her own people.

As more and more problems stacked up on her plate, she started to miss her simple life and had severe doubts that she is capable of ruling this place. Seems like everything she's done so far has led to more problems and for some reason people wish to attack her. That alone is lost on her considering she hasn't done anything wrong... not that she knew of anyway.

"Brutes huh..... Brutes that like to prey on the weak.."

She removed the vine from between her legs, giving her well used and overly stretched out cunt a rest. All she wanted to do is have a fairly peaceful life and somehow got tossed into all this. Glancing over towards the scout, seeing the pained expression on her face, she allowed the girl to have the long overdue orgasm. An orgasm that was so painful that it knocked the woman unconscious afterwards.

"Come sit at the edge of the pool and spread your legs for me Mayria."

While Mayria moved around to eagerly obey the command, she watched the brutes in the mirror, trying to decide on what one is the actual leader. If they are simple brutes, then they can be tamed with the right amount of persuasion. All she needed to do is dangle a carrot .... or in this case.. the amazon women... in front of them and they will come to reap the rewards. The amazon will need more than Krosh and the plants to satisfy their hunger and they are a very dominate race. Leaving Kynthia little doubt that the women here will be able to tame these brutes.... All she needed to do is convince their leader to fight for her.. if it comes to a fight that is.

Kynthia smiled while glancing down to see Mayria's soaking wet slit, both holes were pulsing eagerly, begging for any kind of attention. Slowly Kynthia leaned forward and licked at that sweet cunt, teasing her new personal pet. The entire time she can feel Krosh and his ever growing lust, wondering how many women have thrown themselves at him so far. A tinge of jealousy nipped at her for a second before she glanced at the mirror, seeing the brutes leader for the first time.

She lazily feasted on the amazon, giving the rewards of multiple orgasms, using the sounds of her pleasure to focus on. The woman tasted very sweet for her age, the scent intoxicating and the most ironic thing is, this is the first woman Kynthia has tasted. There was no shyness or hesitation, just a need.... a craving.. to reward this particular female. And Kynthia could feast on her for hours if she desired to do so..

"I will tame those brutes... I will bring them here and I expect the females to keep them tamed... I want them to fight for me..Yet, the women here deserve to get some revenge for their stolen sisters.. These brutes will become their sexual pets.. and will do so willingly..."

Grinning up at the panting female and slowly pulled Mayria into the tub with her, peeling off the dress in the process. She guided Mayria to straddle her lap and watched the expressions flood Mayria as she impales onto her Mistress' cock.

"Bathe me Mayria... Wash what you can while you remain still on my cock. I wish to feel your body squeezing it..."

Everything else around Kynthia didn't go unnoticed. She felt the powerful energies coming from the various places, although she couldn't pin point them. One which seemed to be coming in her direction, it did feel familiar, at the same time, she had doubts that it was here for a kind visit. War was at her doorstep it seemed and this scout had some of the answers, though Kynthia knew she didn't have all the answers. Not the answers that she is seeking anyway.

Bringing forth a vine and making the mirror come closer to her, watching the leader of the brutes setting up for another raid... Kynthia wanted that raid party to come here. Wanting to set up a trap for them... an inviting trap... She grinned and a deep purple rose grew from the vine, taking the pollen from the rose, she blew it into the mirror.

It would attract the leader to come and seek her out, providing him with her sexual scent to follow. That created a new idea, one that might buy her some time... In a manner of seconds, the vines that went into the depths of the forest grew bright blue flowers. Their pollen slowly filled the air, the wind carrying it towards the smaller camps... as a test of course.... The scent of this pollen would arouse the enemies, causing their desires to overwhelm their senses, leaving them with nothing but sex on their mind.

"You may get up and finish washing me.. once you are done, you will sit on my cock again..."
 
Mayria could hardly move being impaled by Kynthia's thickness. The older Amazon woman past her prime in Amazon culture. Her tight pussy though held much sexual energy still. Kynthia's cock could feel it, her own hunger causing her cock to swell more. As the older woman did her best with shaky hands to wash her mistress her pussy bled into the water and seemed to just be absorbed by water itself. Only Kynthia could see the sexual energy bleeding into the pool, watching or rather feeling the long neglected woman's sexual energy slowly spreading from around her tightness.

But that lasted but a moment as the leader of the so called Brutes seemed to look at Kynthia through her mirror. As if seeing or sensing he was being watched. That was when Kynthia saw it, the motions the dressings the power. "Druid" The world filled Kynthia's thoughts for a moment and her planned had worked but in a unexpected way as a ring of leaves appeared at the far end of the pool and a moment later the leader of these Minotaur stepped through, fallowed by two more Brute like guards.

"So you are the one who was watching me..." The leader said, a deep booming voice that echoed off the walls of the large bath house. Kynthia felt fear take hold of Mayria but using her power and keeping her impaled on her cock she kept the beautiful elder Amazon from fleeing or causing herself damage. The large Minotaur Chief stood even larger then Krosh, and his power rolled off him like nature itself, a reason Kynthia probably did not notice when she reached out at first. He was no Brute, well not in the same sense that the Amazon's thought. though his cock hung under the lioncloth but the wind of the portal had given Kynthia a nice vice and if hard yes, the Amazon's would no doubt think such a thing would be used only to bring pain, Kynthia knew better. Her power over nature was far greater then this being, something she might be able to use as a advantage.
 
Kynthia didn't show the hint of surprise as he came through the portal, something she wasn't expecting, yet it did make things easier. Eyeing him from head to hoof, she admired every inch of detail seeing all the scars proved he is a warrior. The monstrous beast hanging between his legs did intimated her for a brief moment, realizing he is much bigger than Krosh. This brute would make her into a human condom if he chose to do so.

"Yes... I have been watching for you.."

Taking hold of her new little pet, Kynthia kissed her deeply without shame or humiliation. In the process she carefully guided Mayrai off her cock and recreated a new dress for her.

"Go on, take the rest of the rest of the day to yourself and tell others I am not to be interrupted."

Kynthia knew that Krosh would return eventually and could enter anytime he wished to, the request went more towards the daily reports. Things that she should honestly be tending to, yet, it is clear that her guests came to visit earlier than expected. Not that it was a bad thing, she just hoped to have a bit of time to herself. With a smile, none of that mattered as her attention went back to him while stepping out of the bath. She had almost forgotten about the scout passed out at her feet. Turning off the stimulation, the vines lifted the woman up and enclosed her into a cage once again.

"I had to see if you are a threat to me.. Or if we can become allies, watching you was the only way I can judge you. I invited you here so we can talk.. perhaps even become allies."

The flowers within the room started to give off a faint scent that affected the minotaur way of thinking. It would be slow, yet after a while, they will hear her voice and give her their full attention. Given enough time, they will start to see that her word is law and they will obey.

"I am in need of strong warriors..."

She walked up to him and trailed her claws down his chest until they were boldly scraping over the material that did little to hide him.

"Sadly.. I do not have much to offer such worthy warriors.... I was curious.."

She pulled her away as if not interested in him and proceeded to walk away, pretending like he isn't that worthy warrior she seeks. There is no fear within her as she teased this bull, her vines were ready to hold him back if he tried lunged at her with harmful intentions.

"If I was to find such strong, worthy warriors... What do you think they would ask of me in return?"

The soft scent made her voice the only sound that they heard and causing her to sound like a Goddess as she weaseled her way into the core of their thoughts. Slowly making her the center of their world.

"Tell me.. Please... What can a woman in my position offer these worthy fighters so they will fight by my side. Worthy fighters that will not betray me. What would they want as payment? And where would I find such worthy warriors to protect me."

She spoke with a silky voice, tempting them with her voice and speaking key words that would stick in their thoughts. Words like "fight by my side... protect.. not betray..". The whole time her gaze never left the leaders dark gaze, watching for any sign at all that the flowers were affecting him.
 
Mayria moaned as she was pulled from Kynthia's body and felt sad when she was told to leave. But she did so with out question. The Bull watched her every move as she left. He then eyed Kynthia and from time to time looked around. The magic of the pollen worked on his guards but did not seem to have the same effect on him. When she was done speaking he raised his staff and slammed it onto the ground. A gust of wind swirled around him a moment before exploding and sending her pollen flying away from them. His control of earth magic was strong. Indeed a warrior.

"Enough... Your seduction is much like that of the being who ruled here before you... What has become of her?" He asked. His eyes glowed a dull green and it would appear he has been blessed and her low level magic tricks will not work on the Bull chief like it did on his guards.

"If you wish for a ally then stop with the games... You have power enough to crush the likes of me and my Tribe... Why do you not just smite your enemies then?" His words rang out with truth to them.

"If you seek me and my tribe then speak the truth and do not try to tempt us like the false gods that took over this world before... Now where is the false god that ruled the amazons?" He looked around seeming ready to be attacked by something.
 
“Games?”

She smiled and slowly stepped out of the tub while her cock started to shrink back into a normal clit. She wasn't the only one disappointed about the interruption, though she didn't want her new pet to get hurt in case things went bad in here.

“I am not playing games, I was simply testing is all. Can't blame me for at least trying.... Can you?”

Her mist swirled around her, drying off the water and covering with a very sheer purple dress. Enough to cover herself with, yet with the sun shining on it, the material did little to hide anything. Slowly walking up to him, running her claw down his chest, stopping just shy of his loin cloth. Then proceeded to circle around him, getting a good look at him and the others.

“Oh, that weak false god? I killed them... I didn't like what she took from me. Naturally I had to teach her a lesson. As for what I want? I don't wish for war... Hell, I don't even know what is happening honestly. I am trying to better this world compared to how it was... before I guess. I don't care for blood shed and death... Even though reaper is in my blood.”

Kynthia sighed and walked away from him after examining his body, enjoying what she saw. Though it didn't compare to her mate by any means... Sure, they were much bigger and far more intimating, yet they were too ordinary for her. However, she might be able to fix that little problem.... If things went that way.

“I am offering an alliance between us. These amazon women are extremely needy little creatures, more so with my arrival here. I truly do not like sharing my mate with that many women, by the time they are done with him, he will be too exhausted for me...”


She gave a fake pouty expression while walking out to the balcony, looking over the city and wondering where this strange energy is coming from. There were eyes watching her, so many eyes and she had no clue who they belong to. Then there's this angel's energy that seemed to be heading right for her, though it may feel familiar, Kynthia did fear it a little.


“So... If you are willing to protect them instead of raiding , raping and killing them.... I'm certain they will reward you and your men. I am trying to do things differently. Though, I have no doubts that some fighting will come forth at some point.”

Leaning down on the railing, pushing her ass back for them all to get a good peek of what she herself had to offer them. Knowing that they thrive on sexual favors and already knew her body is provoking them to get hard. However, she would only want to give herself to this leader, not to the entire group that is with him.

“Your alliance to me would mean that your men no longer force themselves onto my tribe.. The women here have to be willing. However, whatever enemy comes to our doorstep, you can have all the fun you want with them. Starting with that little spy there.... Though, you can kill her.. I just need to get her to talk..”

She pointed to the scout that is just now waking up in her cage, wide eyed at seeing the beasts look in her direction.

“Don't worry, I'll have her body ready for your cocks so you don't rip her in half.... This is of course if you accept my offer... If there is any other payment you require, let me know.... What do you say?”
 
Back
Top