scat sex

Honest question. Given this is "litEROTICA", what do you find so "erotic" about someone shitting in your (or someone else's) mouth?

Also what health precautions are needed?
 
chat

Bump for Xmas and the New Year. I love to chat about scat and such, men or women. PMs welcome from anyone for some dirty fun.
 
Not into "scat play" in the most extreme sense of the term. We've never been into smearing or eating feces but I've done my share of rimming and being rimmed.

My wife and I have also occasionally engaged in diaper play that includes soiling diapers and masturbating to climax while sitting in the mess or being stroked to climax while being changed. Though it's been a long time, I used to occasionally wear and soil a diaper in public as well. Nasty, naughty, and erotic to soil and wet a diaper while driving or even out walking and to stop into a public restroom to clean up and re-diaper.

The diaper play is just one of the many fetishes that I have had since my youth, which I brought into the relationship, and in which she readily indulges me with.

On the related front, you can count enemas, retention enemas, and colonics among those fetishes as well.
 
Last edited:
Not into "scat play" in the most extreme sense of the term. We've never been into smearing or eating feces but I've done my share of rimming and being rimmed.

My wife and I have also occasionally engaged in diaper play that included soiling diapers and masturbating to climax while sitting in the mess. Though it's been a long time, I used to occasionally wear and soil a diaper in public as well. Nasty, naughty, and erotic to stop into a public restroom to clean up and re-diaper while traveling.

The diaper play is just one of the many fetishes that I have had since my youth, which I brought into the relationship, and in which she readily indulges me with.

On the related front, you can count enemas, retention enemas, and colonics among those fetishes as well.

I like the idea of watching people shit on my chest. Not in my mouth. I love eating assholes and having mine eaten.
 
rimming and the risk

I have eaten many mens bum's out, I found unusual excitement one time when a man warned me that he was about to expel shall I say and yet I kept sticking my tounge in him until I felt it. then I just left my lips around his hole until it stqrted coming out... I loved it
 
I have eaten many mens bum's out, I found unusual excitement one time when a man warned me that he was about to expel shall I say and yet I kept sticking my tounge in him until I felt it. then I just left my lips around his hole until it stqrted coming out... I loved it
Yes it is delicious! Isn't it?
 
This is too extreme for most people.

If you write and submit a literotica story incorporating any form of scat play even in a BDSM context, it will get flamed- just how it is.

For some fans of femdom, being used as a human toilet is the most degrading and dehumanizing thing possible, and as such, it is a huge and intense turn on- but turn on or not, the fact remains- it is disgusting. Even those who are secretly turned on by it can admit that. Or, at the best, a serious taboo that I would not recommend anyone seriously indulge in. However as a hot fantasy... Well, lets just say that I might or might not have fantasized about it, but have never done it. I have enjoyed reading this thread though...
 
I'm not interested in the extreme side of this but I certainly like it when a lady needs to do a good poo. If one day I'm allowed to watch I will of course be very thrilled. Similarly I love hear about panty pooing and accidents so long as the lady in question is relaxed about it.
 
Someone on Xhamster uploads voyeur vids of women peeing compilation. Once in awhile there is a pooper in there. It's pretty hot. Maybe because it's your not expecting it???...
 
Nope

There are few limits I have ... but this is one I find disgusting. :cool:
 
Tom, everyone has their own hard limits. I generally find that if a thing's not for me the best course is to let it pass me by.
I have always been intrigued by the idea of scat sex and have even enjoyed it on a few occasions. It's not something I go around looking for or crave, but it can be fun on occasion with the right person.
 
I've enjoyed scat play on several occasions. Nothing too extreme, but some mild play during moments of peak horniness can be quite exhilarating.
 
If anyone would like to chat on kik about this, vidmin12, say you are from lit.
 
I've never tried eating it but love it on my body
I have tried and enjoyed it all, including eating. As I said before, it is not something I do regularly or something that I crave, but it is enjoyable from time to time with the right person. It shows your true devotion to the person you are sharing it with.
 
I've gone ass to mouth while drunk, but that's about it. Professionally, I love helping people take satisfying shits!
 
Back
Top