Are you dominant or submissive

I am very Dominant with sub's and littles, but do switch with my wife. I know she enjoys taking control with a strapon and CBT.
 
Submissive. Although I try to be dominant when my partner requires it of me.
 
Same here---submissive in my fantasies. If my boyfriend could just get the hang of being more dominant, things could be going a lot better!
 
Submissive though dominate in the work I do...unless a handsome older man tells me to do something, then I'm submissive ;)
 
Sort of traditionally submissive with my SO. But I have been in a relationship with a woman where I was dominant. And there have been a few men that totally brought the Domme in me out front and center. And there are times, with my Dom when I just want to turn the tables and devour him completely... :devil:
And even as the sub, I am very demanding. I demand what I want and need as sub, open to negotiation to make sure he is comfortable with the things I want and need, of course.
So, Beck, if you are still reading your own thread... you tell me. Am I dominant or submissive? :confused:
 
I am both. It really depends who I am with. Currently I am a subbie and I love my Master. Perhaps (because he can be both also) for Christmas he'll allow me to switch rolls.
Our relationship is mostly lacking in the sexual department, because he is married and that part of his life is only her's.
So basically I'm a sexually frustrated but insanely loyal flip flopper who takes mental relief and comfort here.
 
Last edited:
Dom at work I have to be. I demand impossible feats and get paid very well for it.
Sub when in a relationship. Unless Im with another woman then I'll pick up the dominant role again. Saves having a flip flop session lol
 
Definitely submissive but cheeky and a bit of a tease so a lot of people miss it :)
 
Thinking about it I'm neither. I like pain and I like handing over control. I'm not submissive though.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top