Taken by force real life examples

Being forced to sexually do something isn't as hot as some think it might be. It can create some bad memories, well at least for me. The first time I gave a guy a hand job only happened because I was kind of forced to do so. I know it's nothing compared to being raped, but still, when I think back to that, it makes me angry that I let it happen. Maybe it's different when you're being forced by someone you're in a relationship with and it's a willingness on your part to let that happen; but being forced to do something that you had no intention of doing isn't a good thing. Sorry if you don't agree with me.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Being forced to sexually do something isn't as hot as some think it might be. It can create some bad memories, well at least for me. The first time I gave a guy a hand job only happened because I was kind of forced to do so. I know it's nothing compared to being raped, but still, when I think back to that, it makes me angry that I let it happen. Maybe it's different when you're being forced by someone you're in a relationship with and it's a willingness on your part to let that happen; but being forced to do something that you had no intention of doing isn't a good thing. Sorry if you don't agree with me.

Please understand, when I say forced I am referring to consented force. My wife has told me that she wants me to be forceful with her. I would never do something without her consent. I am looking for people with similar fantasies who have actually role played this scene and can provide me with some tips and mistakes to avoid. Reading their experiences would sure best trying to reinvent the wheel.

I’d love to hear the details of that encounter. This is exactly what my wife would enjoy. I want to make sure she gets to experience this scene one night. Feel free to PM if you want to share the details.

Back