The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Naoko, I really enjoyed the beach picture. :D:rose:

Oh yes, I look nice in that bikini, huh? ;)

Those guys could've been talking about me! I obviously should keep this sky blue E type instead of driving my MILFy black VW Polo around.

:rolleyes:, OK, you guys are just going to talk cars so I will pour myself a coffee and carry on Facebooking. I've been very bad; I've been off my Facebook for days so have a lot of catching up to do.

Sorry about the sore muscles, btw, John, good you are getting in a solid workout, tho!
:heart:

Those guys could've been talking about me! I obviously should keep this sky blue E type instead of driving my MILFy black VW Polo around.

:rolleyes:, OK, you guys are just going to talk cars so I will pour myself a coffee and carry on Facebooking. I've been very bad; I've been off my Facebook for days so have a lot of catching up to do.

Sorry about the sore muscles, btw, John, good you are getting in a solid workout, tho!

Well, I have to keep fit with all the ironing you seem to give me....not complaining, just an observation. Plus those jeans you keep giving me seem to be getting smaller and more form fitting every time I put them on. :rolleyes::devil:

Yes, you should keep the E type. Can we go for a drive? Pleeeeaaassseeee?
:rose:

Well, I have to keep fit with all the ironing you seem to give me....not complaining, just an observation. Plus those jeans you keep giving me seem to be getting smaller and more form fitting every time I put them on. :rolleyes::devil:

Yes, you should keep the E type. Can we go for a drive? Pleeeeaaassseeee?

Honey, you can drive my car. Let me just pop my diamante sunglasses on :cool:, and we are off to the beach!

Form-fitting is the fashion, I just want you to keep up with the fashion, dahlink. ;) You should always show off your assets, I say. *crosses legs to better display definition in thigh muscle left over from rugby playing days*.

Honey, you can drive my car. Let me just pop my diamante sunglasses on :cool:, and we are off to the beach!

Form-fitting is the fashion, I just want you to keep up with the fashion, dahlink. ;) You should always show off your assets, I say. *crosses legs to better display definition in thigh muscle left over from rugby playing days*.

Sounds like a plan. :D Shall I pack a lunch of thighs....er breasts....no, uh...tuna fish sandwiches? At least those magical shrinking jeans raise the bar...er...set a new goal for my fitness.

Let me put away this last bit of clothes first. *bends over to pick up laundry basket and carries off*

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan. :D Shall I pack a lunch of thighs....er breasts....no, uh...tuna fish sandwiches? At least those magical shrinking jeans raise the bar...er...set a new goal for my fitness.

Let me put away this last bit of clothes first. *bends over to pick up laundry basket and carries off*

Mmmm, I'm just admiring the view here (LOL, actually I just popped out to hang up that load that didn't quite dry yesterday - it's a beautiful morning here, sunlight gilding the laundry line, LOL).

Yes, dahlink, put together a light bite. coldtonguecoldhamcoldbeefpickledgherkinssaladfrenchrolls-
cresssandwichespottedmeatgingerbeerlemonadesodawater, that will be fine.

Mmmm, I'm just admiring the view here (LOL, actually I just popped out to hang up that load that didn't quite dry yesterday - it's a beautiful morning here, sunlight gilding the laundry line, LOL).

Yes, dahlink, put together a light bite. coldtonguecoldhamcoldbeefpickledgherkinssaladfrenchrolls-
cresssandwichespottedmeatgingerbeerlemonadesodawater, that will be fine.

*Raids fridge, grabbing ingredients to throw a little bite together* A lot of this stuff is on the bottom shelf, I really have to bend down to get at it. ;) Ah, there we go. Hey, you have classic wicker picnic basket, nice.

If the sun is out again tomorrow, I'll be sure to bring my camera into work and take some pictures of the flowers in the front courtyard.

Mornin' all. Well, thank Crunchie it's Friday. This has been a loooong week.

So what's the craic?

Cars and laundry. Again. Really? :rolleyes:

*Raids fridge, grabbing ingredients to throw a little bite together* A lot of this stuff is on the bottom shelf, I really have to bend down to get at it. ;) Ah, there we go. Hey, you have classic wicker picnic basket, nice.

If the sun is out again tomorrow, I'll be sure to bring my camera into work and take some pictures of the flowers in the front courtyard.

ROFL, I actully do have the classic wicker picnic basket! I'll post piccies later. Not these ones I'm casually snapping with my phone of you bending down to the bottom drawer of the fridge (bottom being the operative word ;)), those are just ... practice. I really am not going to share them with all my MILF friends on Facebook!

LOL, must get my lazy bum up and do some brekkie! Bacon sarnie? Ssssh, whisper if you want one!

Muesli, HP? Muesli and chopped fruit? It really is very tasty, no it is. Oh dear! I know I sound like I'm teasing but it is.

ROFL, I actully do have the classic wicker picnic basket! I'll post piccies later. Not these ones I'm casually snapping with my phone of you bending down to the bottom drawer of the fridge (bottom being the operative word ;)), those are just ... practice. I really am not going to share them with all my MILF friends on Facebook!

LOL, must get my lazy bum up and do some brekkie! Bacon sarnie? Ssssh, whisper if you want one!

Muesli, HP? Muesli and chopped fruit? It really is very tasty, no it is. Oh dear! I know I sound like I'm teasing but it is.

Suuure, you won't share them with your friends...on Facebook. ;):devil: Or are those for your...private collection. Ok; got the snackies, a beach blanket, sunscreen and lotion, even threw in your copy of Iliad and my copy of Deep Sky, what am I forgetting?

Mmmm, bacon. There's a pack of it in the freezer I'm really tempted to open up right now.

Good morning HP, Steve.

Suuure, you won't share them with your friends...on Facebook. ;):devil: Or are those for your...private collection. Ok; got the snackies, a beach blanket, sunscreen and lotion, even threw in your copy of Iliad and my copy of Deep Sky, what am I forgetting?

Mmmm, bacon. There's a pack of it in the freezer I'm really tempted to open up right now.

Good morning HP, Steve.

Morning, John. Hope you enjoy your... tongue. <snerk> ;)

Is this one related to yours?

> in a stage whisper < YES PLEASE!

Now I have run out of Special K, I'll get some sort of Oaty-Musely Fruity thing.

How come that when one is supposed to eat less (to some degree) while 'dieting', is costs more ??

I had a little parrot once
who's life it seems was fated
It fell into the butter
now it's poly-saturated.

Attachments

• E-type.jpg
    E-type.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
LOL, HP. I like the Polly Parrot joke! Look, it's nearly the weekend. You've been very good all week if the Special K is nearly finished. You can have your fried egg at the weekend.

Hullo, andy! John and I have been on a trip to the beach, here's a piccie:

attachment.php

LOL, driving along today in my little black Polo, I mean my sky blue Jaguar, listening to the Stones, I was so-o-o tempted to keep going to the beach - it's a beautiful day, Piglet's in her high security school .... No no! I must do preparation for my teaching tomorrow.

That was a delicious hamper, John, and you even remembered my copy of The Iliad! I shall delegate packing my lunch for the train ride to West Wales to you tomorrow.

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 27
LOL, HP. I like the Polly Parrot joke! Look, it's nearly the weekend. You've been very good all week if the Special K is nearly finished. You can have your fried egg at the weekend.

Actually, that was from Flanders & Swan rather than Monty Python.

And that's Eggs - note the plural.
And I now have the Oats stuff with fruit.

What I don't have is sound from my computer, which is rather a nuisance.

Actually, that was from Flanders & Swan rather than Monty Python.

And that's Eggs - note the plural.
And I now have the Oats stuff with fruit.

What I don't have is sound from my computer, which is rather a nuisance.

Oh no! so you can't hear all the noise I'm making dancing up and down on this Jaguar E type? LOL, like I would do such a thing. If I had a sky blue Jaguar E type I would just be stroking it very gently every morning, as softly as I stroke my piglet when she's sleeping. :kiss:

So is that fresh fruit you're putting in the oaty thing?

Oh god! hail! get washing in!
:eek:

Last edited:
Oh no! so you can't hear all the noise I'm making dancing up and down on this Jaguar E type? LOL, like I would do such a thing. If I had a sky blue Jaguar E type I would just be stroking it very gently every morning, as softly as I stroke my piglet when she's sleeping. :kiss:

So is that fresh fruit you're putting in the oaty thing?

Oh god! hail! get washing in!
:eek:

No, I can hear nothing from it. I'm a bit miffed about it, frankly.
And
If you bounce up & down on my E-Type you will be in Hospital for a good length of time.

No, I can hear nothing from it. I'm a bit miffed about it, frankly.
And
If you bounce up & down on my E-Type you will be in Hospital for a good length of time.

LOL, I thought that would get you excited. Like me rushing around in the hail fetching the washing in - and nary a jeans-clad beauty on hand to help, since you' were busy inspecting the Jag to make sure I stroked it very softly.

Now that I've done the teaching prep - fighting off the kitty cat who has discovered the corner of my netbook is the perfect thing for rubbing her head on - I suppose I had better get on with scrubbing the bathtub.

LOL, I thought that would get you excited. Like me rushing around in the hail fetching the washing in - and nary a jeans-clad beauty on hand to help, since you' were busy inspecting the Jag to make sure I stroked it very softly.

Now that I've done the teaching prep - fighting off the kitty cat who has discovered the corner of my netbook is the perfect thing for rubbing her head on - I suppose I had better get on with scrubbing the bathtub.

What a fascinatingly busy life you lead, to be sure.
Had you but asked, I would at the very least assisted in the hail-splattered line clearance.

I went to the Gym this morning.
The machines are OK, by & large, even if they do take a bit of getting used to (I got to master the treadmill and get back to being able to march as once I did). It's not the mechanics, it's the bloody "computer" that drives me daft.

As if pedalling away like fury just to see the bloody screen is not enough, there's a variety of stupid press panels (I don't call them switches) to set this or that function; forgive me, but I'd prefer to set the function before I start.

What a fascinatingly busy life you lead, to be sure.
Had you but asked, I would at the very least assisted in the hail-splattered line clearance.

I went to the Gym this morning.
The machines are OK, by & large, even if they do take a bit of getting used to (I got to master the treadmill and get back to being able to march as once I did). It's not the mechanics, it's the bloody "computer" that drives me daft.

As if pedalling away like fury just to see the bloody screen is not enough, there's a variety of stupid press panels (I don't call them switches) to set this or that function; forgive me, but I'd prefer to set the function before I start.

Oooh, are you going to get your jeans on and help me with my laundry too? :p

I've never quite understood the appeal of those stationary cycle things. I have friends who do 'spin' classes and like it. I like my actual cream coloured Landrover Ascot, and weaving in and out the traffic. It isn't as exciting here as it is in London but there's still the white van hazard to negotiate. Y'know, the drivers who lean out to chat you up just as you're gearing up to get going as the lights change, and then they cut you up cuz you didn't flirt back cuz you were concentrating on the road.

Well, good morning. Apparently a sleeping pill and an eye cover were what I needed for a decent sleep last night.

Now to get to making photo discs for the cast and crew. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back