Catching men/anyone in an obvious cleavage stare

Any time I put them on display, I am gratified for the attention.

Last summer I was on display one particular time at a coffee shop and leaned over my table to gather my belongings to leave. I met the hungry stare of a man, so I stopped for a moment and said in a low voice "touch them . . . " I don't know why -- in hindsight it seems absolutely crazy for me. But it was just a strange locked-eyes moment. He registered that for a split second, then an audible sigh, didn't
move, then I straightened up, smiled and walked by him and out.

For me -- memorable in a good way.

Looking at your pic on your profile I am not surprised you get attention, as for the guy in the coffee shop - he was probably dumbstruck by your response

Oh to be flattered...

One way to definitely get my attention is to look. Look me in the eyes first, then at my cleavage. Or and more commonly first my cleavage, then my eyes. If I’m in the “right mood” or feeling flirty I might smile, or I might meet your eyes and look down to your package.

Some undergarments are more flattering than others gentlemen.

One way to definitely get my attention is to look. Look me in the eyes first, then at my cleavage. Or and more commonly first my cleavage, then my eyes. If I’m in the “right mood” or feeling flirty I might smile, or I might meet your eyes and look down to your package.

Some undergarments are more flattering than others gentlemen.

That's why some of us don't wear them.

I feel like..

That's why some of us don't wear them.

Just like the right bra can make all the difference. The right briefs can accentuate what you have to offer... however this is a breast thread after all..

As a member of the itty bitty titty community I have not personally experienced this.. or if I have it wasn’t blatant enough for me to notice. Maybe I need to wear lower cut tops🧐

That an excellent idea...lower cut tops raises the attention...

Just curious as to how often some of the women here have experienced it, and have you ever said anything to the person, had a funny reaction or otherwise memorable story?

I rarely ever see a guy or guys doing this ummmm probably because I have nooo cleavage haaaaa?!?! 34b here😣

I do catch them taking a glance or peek at my legs and toes often yay!!

Just like the right bra can make all the difference. The right briefs can accentuate what you have to offer... however this is a breast thread after all..

if you want to talk about your experience checking out guy's packages I'll start a thread.

My wife enjoys the attention usually. Now with the warmer weather she's wearing nice blouses.

Any time I put them on display, I am gratified for the attention.

Last summer I was on display one particular time at a coffee shop and leaned over my table to gather my belongings to leave. I met the hungry stare of a man, so I stopped for a moment and said in a low voice "touch them . . . " I don't know why -- in hindsight it seems absolutely crazy for me. But it was just a strange locked-eyes moment. He registered that for a split second, then an audible sigh, didn't
move, then I straightened up, smiled and walked by him and out.

For me -- memorable in a good way.

Oohh I love this story! I wish he had touched them!!!

Major props to you for saying ‘touch them’

I rarely ever see a guy or guys doing this ummmm probably because I have nooo cleavage haaaaa?!?! 34b here😣

I do catch them taking a glance or peek at my legs and toes often yay!!

I'm sure those 34b's stand for beautiful, and those thighs and toes catch quite a few lusty stares.

Personally I love wearing wrap style dresses that create a v perfectly showing off my chest. It turns me on seeing men looking at them and I love displaying them. Usually when I wear my strappy bra from Torrid or the open cup bra I was gifted help accentuate my tits.

Growing up I was a a tall, thin, athlete with A Cup boobs. I ran collegiate track so was in a sports bra and shorts all the time. back then I never got looks at my tits even though those bras were very thin and my nipples were out all the time. My ass, however, was firm, curvy and in those tight shorts got all the attention. My husband tells me that is what attracted him to me in the first place. I was lifting weights and he came in to work out as well and he saw me doing my leg work and could not help staring at my ass. I could sense it even though he was behind me. I turned and he just smiled. So I just walked over and said "you like what you see?" He just laughed and said "busted". We talked and have been married over 20 years. So 10 years ago I got my tits done and now am a small C cup. Fits my body very well and now when I train it's my tits that get the looks. Doesn't bother me, maybe because as an athlete you are used to being nearly naked all the time. As long as no one touches I am ok with it.

tigerlily, Id love to be able to catch a look down your top at the wonderful cleavage you have. Beautiful breasts you have from pictures Iv seen an the rest of you mmmmm

Maybe I’ll have to come visit your side of country again sometime then 😉. Some of you ladies have definitely had some interesting cleavage related moments!

Very hot day yesterday in Central Florida before the clouds settled in. Having lunch at a restaurant and a couple of attractive and thick latina girls were off to the side chatting and laughing. Tried not to be obvious about it but one of the girls had a thin top with a pretty deep v-neck and the jiggling of the cleavage of her huge titties was absolutely hypnotic.

It happens a lot as I prefer very fitted clothing and I’m tall (5’8) but pretty small (clothes size 4/6) and have big DD boobs. I tend to be noticeable and I may have a tendency to accentuate my assets!

I actually have no issue with men looking, it’s a compliment. And I myself have been known to do a double take and not hide it, if I see a hot man.

So when it happens I will often grin at them, I have winked, I have just bust out laughing and I also have & will make comments like: “eyes up dude”, “hello, I’m up here”, “seen enough”, “they have names too”, “are you taking me seriously right now”.

I’m not shy and I like to give men hell, I’m very aware of what I have and I’m not afraid to strut my stuff - can you tell 😉

I’m very confident, enough so that I intimidate a fair amount of men, hence my total preference for alpha types, highly confident men - they’re generally the only ones who can handle me and not be threatened.

Last edited:
Well, I intentionally attract this attention. So, have seen it a lot. Usually, the guy is just embarrassed.
Most memorable time is when a man did this while at dinner with his wife and she straight up slapped him. Not that I think that kind of reaction is appropriate or okay, but it was funny.

Well, I intentionally attract this attention. So, have seen it a lot. Usually, the guy is just embarrassed.
Most memorable time is when a man did this while at dinner with his wife and she straight up slapped him. Not that I think that kind of reaction is appropriate or okay, but it was funny.

Ok this ☝🏻 Is hilarious 😂

It happens a lot as I prefer very fitted clothing and I’m tall (5’8) but pretty small (clothes size 4/6) and have big DD boobs. I tend to be noticeable and I may have a tendency to accentuate my assets!

I actually have no issue with men looking, it’s a compliment. And I myself have been known to do a double take and not hide it, if I see a hot man.

So when it happens I will often grin at them, I have winked, I have just bust out laughing and I also have & will make comments like: “eyes up dude”, “hello, I’m up here”, “seen enough”, “they have names too”, “are you taking me seriously right now”.

I’m not shy and I like to give men hell, I’m very aware of what I have and I’m not afraid to strut my stuff - can you tell 😉

I’m very confident, enough so that I intimidate a fair amount of men, hence my total preference for alpha types, highly confident men - they’re generally the only ones who can handle me and not be threatened.

Love, looove, loooooove the attitude🙂!!!

I can only imagine the looks on those guys faces after your say something to them!!! Now if I can only get my "B"s" looking like yours 😉

I was in the supermarket today and a new mum, pushing a child in a pram, she was wearing shorts and had good athletic legs and a type of top it was a shoulder strap number but had another loose layer on the front, she had no bra on and I'm guessing it must've been her first kid as her tits were still pert ish...turned up looking nipples. God I was trying not too, but I just couldn't stop looking ...I even kept going past her walking up her aisle. I felt and was a complete letch.

I experience this on a nearly daily basis. There's a reason for that though.

It's because I show cleavage for precisely that reason! That people, men and women alike, like to see them!

Sometimes, when they stare really blatantly and are within talking distance, I do say something when they eventually look at my face, like "Hey, my tits are down here". I don't get defensive, unless I need to, because, come on, staring has caused me no harm.

The funniest reactions I get are from older people, or conservative/uptight folks, like pastors or religious people.

A memorable story? Hmm. I have a few - I shall update this soon ;)

That's the spirit! I like women who like to share. There's nothing wrong with the ones who don't, but some eye candy is always nice.

I must admit, I love the attention my "girls" get when exposing a cleavage. But honestly, men are fairly predictable in that area. (No offense guys but it is true.) And if its the right guy it can be a turn on.

What really gets me going however is reactions from other women. I wouldn't say it is an exact science, but the stare, parting of the lips, visible deep breath and a wicked little grin are almost sure signs the other woman is lesbian, bi or at least bi curious. On several occasions I have unbuttoned a blouse to expose cleavage to waitresses I was attracted to. Twice led to intense threesomes between them , myself and my husband. Never know when the opportunity will strike but a bit of exposure can lead to some serious girl-girl pleasures.

Back