Searching for a story? Look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the stories but they aren't on the forums! They're HERE! :) Glad to help! Have a nice day.

I will tomorrow, if & when I find myself able to ignore you... Both your lies (posts about yourself, supposed diseases, etc.) & your spam (like the "commented" on a blog so old, I'd forgotten about writing it, a few minutes ago.)
 
This message is hidden because rippitydoo is on your ignore list.
 
This message by rippitydoo is hidden because he is on your ignore list for being a trolling dipshit
 
I'm looking for a story where the dad fakes sleep while his daughter sneaks in and gives him a blowjob. I think she also invites her friend over to do it too. Any help will be appreciated, I've been searching forever.
 
P.S.

Congrats on the sub-forum, and congrats Magnetron on the promotion. :)
 
Hi

Hey,

There's a story I've been trying to find. It's a multi chapter series, it has two families going to the same house for vacation. Two guy cousins experiment, and experiment with one of their sisters, can't remember the rest, but have been trying to find it. I originally read it here on lit, just cannot find it.

Plus there was another one; this was either nonhuman or erotic horror, it was about a female hunter getting caught, turned, and transformed into a more than willing nympho slave
 
got a story stuck in my head.

I read this one a while ago and while I didn't love it I have it stuck in my head. And im one of those people who has to find the answer. Ok so there were these barbarians sitting on logs around a camp fire swapping stories about the girls they were fucking and how they got them. I remember the last one being the chief talking about running his down with his horse. Like I said I didn't love it but not knowing which one is annoying me.
 
This message by rippitydoo is hidden because he is on your ignore list for being a trolling dipshit

Neither this nor the previous post by TxRad are true... The facts are they want to be ignored by all, & also want to be their self-obsessed selves without appearing so, which is why they post about me being a "dipshit" (along with other observations), when in reality they are stating these things about themselves.
 
Interesting thread. Rippity, you seem to have annoyed a few people. BTW, there's a forum now for those looking for stories.
 
Interesting thread. Rippity, you seem to have annoyed a few people.

I know it... However, "Things aren't always what they seem."; "Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear"; etc.

They say: "Rippit.... annoys me."

I say: "____ just want(s) to have a reason to make a noise."

Believe only one; They are mutually-exclusive.
 
Interesting thread. Rippity, you seem to have annoyed a few people. BTW, there's a forum now for those looking for stories.

I'm glad that the Feedback forum has been spared from being a story search dump.

Now, if only someone could silence that kiddy troll...
 
I'm glad that the Feedback forum has been spared from being a story search dump.

Now, if only someone could silence that kiddy troll...

Step 1: Find it. Everyone keeps calling me that but doing so only reiterates their own stupidity &/or efforts to belittle me to hide their clear inferiority if/when we are compared.
 
Step 1: Find it. Everyone keeps calling me that but doing so only reiterates their own stupidity &/or efforts to belittle me to hide their clear inferiority if/when we are compared.

u dont annoy me rippy i find u very entertaining. they just dont understand our brand of online entertainment, or "webutainment". u should be an author for the cwcville liberry.
 
Looking for a story

Hey, I'm looking for a story. I don't know if its still up on the sight or not as I can't remember the title or author. The story follows a librarian as her life is thrown into the supernatural when she meets a rockstar author who turns out to be an angel. The librarian happens to be the angel's soul mate, and the story follows the pair as the angel battles to win her over before the devil can take her away from him.

That's the gist any way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
Hi i'm looking for 2 audios with text i lost them years ago anyway any help locating these would be greatful
They both have a party sinero and have the listener pulled aside by a girl who "does" them.

Text 1- ends with her sucking him off not swallowing then gets up walks back into the party and shows you your cum still in her mouth when no ones looking.

Text 2- has her describing how the listeners fingers danced under the table and now she needed a private moment just to have her (if it helps before she tells the story she states its her first story and how she'd love feedback)

Thanks for reading hope you can help :)
Scoobysnax
 
seriously

I really AM looking for a story.


I read it recently and can't find it. Pretty sure it was in Romance.

It was about a prostitute who had a long time relationship with a client. He sees her daughter for the first time and wants her to role play that she is the daughter. She had just started smoking again and tried to hide it, but he could taste it.

The prostite wore a kimono and had red hair. I think it was part one of a series.

Does anyone recognize this story?
 
Story title

Hello. I've been searching the tags and story links and I have had no success. So, I have come here.
The story I'm trying to find involves characters named Alastair and Sada. Alastair is a dancer training for a competition and Sada is helping him. It was a long story and the author had several other stories based off this one. For the life of me, I cannot find it.
If anyone knows the name of the story or author, you will have my undying love!
 
Hello i am trying to find two christmas stories
the first is about a piano play/tutor woman whose relative died so there is an accountant at her house that she dosnt get a long with then at a recital she agrees to give money finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her and going to break up then the charity is a scam and that the acountant loves her ends

the second one
is a bout a homeless person who almsot steals from a church poor box then ends up getting helped by a girl taken to her home where there are several couples with different relationships / ethnicities they let him stay then he feels guilty and tries to make repairs then leave and the girl drags him back and ala happy ending duirng it he makes some kind of multi colored lantern

Any help would be apreciated.
 
this kind of 'Loving Wifes' story

Hi!

I'm looking for this kind of "Loving Wives" stories; it has to be well written (grammar) and should be a slower progressing story.

A husband tries to convince his young wife to harmlessly tease some old men that are checking her out (most preferably the old neighbor, or some old man during vacation or something like that)

The wife hesitates at first, but then likes the attention she's getting from her admirers and dresses more sexy.
The real touching and fondling should begin a little bit later, some kissing would be cool.

The husband shouldn't be there to watch all activity 24h, but rather after the wife confesses some things, but that's less important.


The thing that makes a story very nice to read is some sense of reality:
A story, where the adulterous sex takes place in the first or second page already is just boring and unbelievable.

If you know an already existing story matching these criteria or having another idea, feel free to post it!

Ideal stories would be like these here

"Cindy & I" from Fredthecanuck

"Sweet Catherine" from coolomon (Spam removed.)

"Aspen Vacation" and "Home for the Holidays" from j267

nearly all stories from lucy54


the construction guys series from aurelius1982
 
I've been trying to find a story I read a while back. It starts with a wife cheating on her husband with her sadistic ex. The husband (think his name was Marcus) brings her to a BDSM-club his friends have. He leaves her there and they put her in a cage and torture her in different ways trying to force her to sign divorce papers.

I'm pretty sure there are several chapters.

Ring any bells?
 
I'm looking for a series of stories I read awhile back about a private eye who is guarding his dead friend's wife and daughter from assasins and ends up beding both of them throughout the series
 
Boss Falls for Chief of Staff

Boss falls for chief of staff who helps him in a recovery. Has a lesbian ex wife and a caregiver that gives blowjobs. Any ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top