Public Cum Walks

I used to wear it to work. I worked with women and would come in with my wifes dried cum all over my face.

Had a thing with a guy at work once. He was married so we didn't get to spend a lot of time outside work together. We'd do mutual masturbation and a bit of oral at work, that kind of stuff.

One time he came into my office. When he closed the door I knew something would happen. He told me what he wanted to do and I told him ok. He got me to undo my blouse and pull my bra down and masturbated onto my boobs. When i reached for a tissue he asked me not to clean up, so I lifted the bra back over my wet boobs and rebuttoned the blouse. Nothing showed on the outside but I spent the rest of the day knowing I had spunky boobs:)

Had a thing with a guy at work once. He was married so we didn't get to spend a lot of time outside work together. We'd do mutual masturbation and a bit of oral at work, that kind of stuff.

One time he came into my office. When he closed the door I knew something would happen. He told me what he wanted to do and I told him ok. He got me to undo my blouse and pull my bra down and masturbated onto my boobs. When i reached for a tissue he asked me not to clean up, so I lifted the bra back over my wet boobs and rebuttoned the blouse. Nothing showed on the outside but I spent the rest of the day knowing I had spunky boobs:)

How delightfully filthy. Did anyone suspect or say anything to you ?

The cum on me wasn’t visible, but it was still erotic. Last night I had been at someone’s house having sex with him for about three hours. I was walking home and I could feel cum in my cunt and my ass, and the aftertaste was still in my mouth. As I walked, I could feel the cum in my cunt ooze and slightly drip on my thighs. The more I walked the more it seeped out. There was that sticky feeling slide along my inner thigh. My asshole was still gaping some and I could feel the cum oozing at the edge. I had leaned against this tree to savor the feeling so I probably expressed a little more out. Anyway, that was how it was as I walked and stopped to chat with people I know. No one knew that was going on in my body and that the cum was on me, but it was a delicious feeling.

I had a girlfriend, who was very promiscuous when she was younger, I just love experienced women.

Anyway she told me once during post coitus confessions that she blew a guy at a party once and didn't realize she had some cum on her sweater until a girlfriend told her.

It was just a few minutes and unintentional but embarrassing for her at the time and exillarating for me to hear about it.

I had a girlfriend, who was very promiscuous when she was younger, I just love experienced women.

Anyway she told me once during post coitus confessions that she blew a guy at a party once and didn't realize she had some cum on her sweater until a girlfriend told her.

It was just a few minutes and unintentional but embarrassing for her at the time and exillarating for me to hear about it.

That's really hot! Everyone who saw her knew exactly what she had done.

The cum on me wasn’t visible, but it was still erotic. Last night I had been at someone’s house having sex with him for about three hours. I was walking home and I could feel cum in my cunt and my ass, and the aftertaste was still in my mouth. As I walked, I could feel the cum in my cunt ooze and slightly drip on my thighs. The more I walked the more it seeped out. There was that sticky feeling slide along my inner thigh. My asshole was still gaping some and I could feel the cum oozing at the edge. I had leaned against this tree to savor the feeling so I probably expressed a little more out. Anyway, that was how it was as I walked and stopped to chat with people I know. No one knew that was going on in my body and that the cum was on me, but it was a delicious feeling.

Now that is hot.

Wearing cum is more than flashing in public is so raw and extreme. So I'd count any cum wearing in public. Even a guy on himself. (Which is now a really sexy thought as I consider it lol.)

Bumping this too since I just noticed this comment. Interesting.

this is so hot!.. oh to live in Michigan

Bi male here. I have gone to a drive through twice after sucking off a few guys at an adult bookstore. At the time I was really into facials so I had a lot of fresh cum on my face. On both occasions there was a female at the window and both of them recognized my face was covered with cum. Was unbelievably hot to be viewed by a woman while in such a state.

Public Cum

I would have loved to been able to lick it off your face while you saw their faces!

Back