Watch or be watched

I like it when my wife watches me, but then I like watching her too, soooo - a tie
 
As a dancer in men's clubs long ago, photographers model among other adult situations, I have been watched doing just about everything I think. LOL! But what helps is I love showing off and being shown off. :D
 
Being watched

It drives me wild to know that a woman is watching me and getting turned on at the sight of me pleasuring myself..... at the risk of my becoming a skype whore.
 
The other day I let someone Skype watch me in the shower. It was fun for me and her. I’ve never had the chance to watch a woman but think that would also be great fun. What do other folks like? What have you done and what would you like to do?
i would like to watch but my GF
 
My usually-conventional wife once blew me in a club. Our audience grew as she worked me over. She was near naked by the time I had my happy ending. And then she snowballed me. An out of body experience and fond memory for both of us.

This would be a dream cum true for me! You are a very lucky man.
 
I like both but...

Nothing turns me on more than watching my wife with her full repertoire of toys.

She has guaranteed "alone time" whenever she wants it, but she gets consecutive hours (4+) when I'm in tennis league. I have to actively tune out thoughts of her back at home with her glass dildo and Hitachi wand.

I have watched her up close and sitting at bay pleasure herself. 69 ing in a Las Vegas Hard Rock hotel room on a Rehab Sunday is especially memorable. It was her girthy long black dildo creamed to perfection that sent me over the top. I was licking her love button and pumping the rubber cock from below when suddenly she erupted turning the black cock pearly white. Suddenly, spilled a load in her mouth.

When she wants to rush me during sex she often goes to solo stories, it never fails.
 
I've enjoyed having myself and a partner being watched by others. It's sort of a weird blend of exhibitionism and being distracted from what we're doing, but in a good way.

Watching others is a mixed bag. Sometimes it's really hot, as when you can't be together in person but desparately wish you could. Other times it's awkward.
 
I prefer to be watched . I know how much Hubby enjoys watching me enjoying my self with another Man . Its a turn on to have him watch me and we have such a great time together afterwards . :):)
 
I prefer to be watched . I know how much Hubby enjoys watching me enjoying my self with another Man . Its a turn on to have him watch me and we have such a great time together afterwards . :):)

Can't say that I blame him. Envy however.
 
The other day I let someone Skype watch me in the shower. It was fun for me and her. I’ve never had the chance to watch a woman but think that would also be great fun. What do other folks like? What have you done and what would you like to do?

I like to be watched, it's a huge turn on
 
watched or be watched

i lvoe it - both - but not on Webcam... nude beach, swinger club, public places… hot - hot - hot
 
watched or be watched

i lvoe it - both - but not on Webcam/ skype ... i prefer nude beach, swinger club, public places, … hot - hot - hot…
 
Watching her Watched

I hope this is not off-topic: watching my wife and her watcher or watchers is amazing!

When she's in the mood (horny. ovulating), my wife is an exhibitionist. I'm intensely turned on watching her while others watch her. She is "eye candy."
 
Back
Top