One sister, many brothers

Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
19
This is more a story idea I throw out for discussion, rater than "someone write this for me naaaaaow!!!"
The idea would be something similar of Mentalcase's brilliant 'Just the six of us' However the roles would be reversed, instead of one brother and four sisters, it would be about one sister being shared between three or four brothers.

I imagine her to be the oldest or second oldest of her siblings, and the story is told either from her's or the youngest brother's perspective.

Any thoughts?
 
I’ve seen the idea done a couple of ways on here. Can’t remember the titles but the two I remember are :

1. Brothers are overly protective. They’re all older and they helped raise sis. They hold a graduation party for her and over the lead up to the party, they all express their feelings and after the party, they all fuck her.

2. Parents are around so sis has to be sneaky. Each brother has different sexual appetites and sis has to learn each to get with them. Sister is actively pursuing them.
 
I like this idea but I would make the sister the oldest sibling and the brothers younger. And they all confess their sexual feelings at the same time.

So they have to setup a schedule of which brother gets to to have sex with her and if it's during the day or night.

I would also make this additional change 7 brothers one for each day of the week.

Eventually she should get pregnant and each brother has to be tested to find out who is the father of the baby or babies.


One of the things I liked about Just the Six of Us' is that they all get unique reasons for ending up with Mike over a period of time, so I think that would work better, rather than them just confessing their love for her.

But it would be fun to see if some kinda schedule evolved, either imposed or naturally.

7 brothers sounds fun at first, but I think it would simply be to many characters too keep track on.

But the pregnancy part sounds exciting.
 
7 brothers, 7 brides. It's been done. But I digress.

I've hesitated to write multi-brother, big-brother, or step-brother Incest tales because IRL it's rape, especially with a younger sister. On to the fantasies!

LIT fantasyland can support a domme big sister controlling the younger brat-boys, raising them as non-sexual slaves till their 18th birthday parties, when she goes full whiplash on them, and on for decades. Set the timing: she's 50 now, her busy little brats and the bisexual, simpering, but secretly rebellious wives she chose for them are in their 40s, and they run the town.

Or the big-bros-protecting-lil-sis fantasy can have her sneakily programming the guys without fucking them. Her girlfriend clique handles the sex chores on the 20-somethings brutish brothers who clobber the local competition. All goes well... until a hot stranger comes to town. Complexity ensues.

Back to basics. We're writing smut here. Girl (just 18) has three big brothers nearby. What could happen? Pick a category. Incest, sure, but try something else. Bros watch her with guys (and/or gals) of other races -- now we're IR, Group, Voyeur, Mature if age differentials,, and/or a Fetish. Girl telepathically controls bros to perform various weird fucks -- same as above, but Mind Control too, and/or SciFi if set in another spacetime.

Girl with brothers: a story framework. Take it way out there.
 
I would make the sister the oldest of the siblings, and as each brother turns eighteen, she "initiates" them into the family tradition. She can't wait for the youngest brothers, the twins, to turn eighteen. That will be a night to remember!

Having four or more siblings over eighteen all living together with their parents could be problematic, plot-wise. Maybe they are college students living in a dorm? Or maybe they live on a family farm?
 
It amuses me to combine historical fact with my own life experiences, because I imagine that the saucier bits of history have been edited out. I fancy myself as being a less talented Paul Herron providing to her loving audience all of my beloved Anais' words, without the money of course.

So this is naturally the story of the Weissmaedchen, White Maiden. First told in German by the Grimms in 1812, and revised in 1854. A fifteen-year-old Walt Disney watched the 1916 silent film adapted from the 1912 Broadway play. I'm sure you know the expunged version. It was his first full length film in 1937.

This dear readers is the unexpunged version.

In 18th century Schwabia, before Napoleon destroyed the Holy Roman Empire, the landed Barron of Oberunterwald was enthralled with the beautiful young Silvia. Silvia who one lonley night prayed to the Lord for a tall and fair-haired daughter. The Barron, being a man of God as well as of voracious appetite, both in the dining hall and in the bed chamber, was most happy to oblige and the baby Weissmaedchen Loreli was born to the family tutor three seasons later.

Lorelei had a happy childhood and as the daughter of an important family retainer played in the manor. She learned to hunt with her father in his private reserve and visited his many farm holdings. She also met seven of her half-brothers, Sonnstag, Montag, Dienstag Mittwoch, Donnerstag, Fritag, and Samstag* who lived in the Friestadt. Chartered and so belonging to the Emperor, it sat on the River Nekar between her father's estate on the west and Unteroberwald to the east.

In those days a man of the Barron's wealth and vitality had no difficulty finding willing companions and it seemed that half of the young people on the manner were related on thier father's side. Although the Barron was smitten with the lovely Silvia he had previously married another as her family had significant land holdings near Heilbronn: Brunhilde whose outward beauty was matched only by her inward ugliness.

Over time Brunhilde became irrationally jealous of Lorelei, she dismissed as retainers anyone who admired the young lady; she punished household servants who spoke favorably of the maiden, sending them to work in the fields. Her manevolence became especially pronounced when the Barron of Unteroberwald expressed some interest to her husband in having his son marry the maiden.

Brunhilde plotted a deed most foul. She ordered the Barron's Jagermeister, his gameskeeper, to slay young Lorelei whilst on a hunt; that she might substitute one of her daughters and thus solidify her power on both estates. Brunhilde was so obsessed with eliminating Lorelei that she demanded the Jagermeister bring her Lorelei's disembodied heart as a trophy after the murder.

The Jagermeister, who as it happens was the illegitimate son of the Barron, was secretly in love with his half-sister Lorelei. He explained to her the peril she faced and then took her to his half-brothers in the Freistadt for safekeeping. His affection for her was such that he risked the wrath of Brunhilde by substituting a freshly slaughtered sheep's heart for that of the maiden. Brunhilde was successfully decieved.

Lorelei was happy to avoid death; she was happy to avoid marrying the prospective future Barron of Unteroberwald as she lacked a fundamental item she had heard his previous lovers all possessed, a penis. She was even happier to discover that each of her half-brothers in the Freistadt had an exciting kink and an eagerness to instruct thier half-sister in the enjoyment of thier kink.

Sonny liked fellatio.

Monty liked cunnilingus.

Dennis liked to paddle her behind.

Mitt liked to hump, all day.

Donny was an avid butt-fucker.

Fred knew more about rope and knots than a Pladfinder, a boy scout.

Sam, let's just say he was very handy.

Lorelei enjoyed her many years living with and loving her half-brothers in the Freistadt; although at times things were confusing, she might have Dienstag on Sunday followed by both Samstag and Donnerstag on Monday. Some weeks had a dozen Mittwoches but no Montag. One Sunday she had two complete weeks with an extra Montag to spare.

So as Paul Harvey used to say 'Now you know... The rest... Of the story."'


***


* my 1906 reprint of the 1854 edition uses these names.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
2. Parents are around so sis has to be sneaky. Each brother has different sexual appetites and sis has to learn each to get with them. Sister is actively pursuing them.

Why keep the parents in the dark?

I would make the sister the oldest of the siblings, and as each brother turns eighteen, she "initiates" them into the family tradition. She can't wait for the youngest brothers, the twins, to turn eighteen. That will be a night to remember!

Having four or more siblings over eighteen all living together with their parents could be problematic, plot-wise. Maybe they are college students living in a dorm? Or maybe they live on a family farm?

The parents arrange the parties. They make it a special event, converting one of the rooms for it.

One year, for reasons to be determined by the author, the sister isn't available. The parents have to find a substitute and turn to a cousin.
 
I think she just teases the hell out of her brothers

so they're constantly jerking off all over the house.
 
Weissmaedchen Lorelei (#8 expanded to a Lit page) has been published. Last story on link below.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Weissmaedchen Lorelei (post #8, "Grimm Bro. Fan Fiction," expanded to a Lit page) has been published. Last story on link below.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Back
Top